Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,084 members, 7,814,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Why I Poured Hot Oil On My Husband – Rivers Woman Confesses - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why I Poured Hot Oil On My Husband – Rivers Woman Confesses (1469 Views)

Why I Poured Hot Oil On My Husband – Rivers Woman Confesses (Graphic) / Family Forgives Woman Who Poured Hot Water On Her Sleeping Niece, Sparks Outrage / Mother-In-Law Dies After Her Daughter-In-Law Poured Hot Water Mixed With Pepper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Poured Hot Oil On My Husband – Rivers Woman Confesses by Esther125: 8:22am On Oct 14, 2023
Rivers State Police Command has arrested and paraded one Favour Nweke, who bathed her husband, Ekelediri Nwokekoro, with hot groundnut oil over a squabble.

.ng earlier reported how the housewife committed the crime on Tuesday in Okehi, Etche Local Government Area of the State.

While being paraded at the command’s headquarters along Moscow Road, Port Harcourt on Friday, the suspect confessed to have committed the heinous crime.

She told journalists that her husband recently started behaving strangely, which according to her, was linked to a crime he committed with his friends.

The housewife explained that the squabble began when she confronted her husband over his behaviour and alleged involvement in a crime.

She said, “He will go out at about 2 o’clock in the night and will come back early in the morning. Sometimes he would go, and stay two or three days before coming back, then I asked him where are you even going?

“So his friend called me and asked if I had heard what was on the ground, I said ‘What is that?’ He said my husband and some people were involved in one illegal act. He said they called somebody from Abuja that the person should come and work in Etche, and that they have a contract to give to the person and when the person came they duped the person of N20 million.

“I said he didn’t tell me; that I was hearing this for the first time. I said ‘no wonder this guy has been acting strange, planning on how to travel and go to one African country.’ So this is the reason.

“So when he came back, I grabbed him and said this is what I heard and I confronted him but he refused and we quarrelled. We ended it that day. I then asked him what he did with his own share of the money. I heard some people bought land with their own, so what did you use your own to do?

“As we were dragging that issue that morning, he hit me, I ran into the kitchen with that oil and I poured it on him. That was how it happened.”

She, however, denied the allegations that she was involved in extramarital affairs prior to the incident.

She pleaded for forgiveness, saying she did not know her actions would result in this.

“I feel bad. Had I known that this thing would turn out like this I would not have done it to him. I will just go to my place and stay. I am begging for Nigerians, you people should forgive me”, she added.

Meanwhile, the Rivers State Commissioner of Police, Emeka Nwonyi assured citizens that the suspect would be prosecuted and made to face the consequences of her action.

“I can assure you that the law will catch up with her and anybody who tries to take the laws into their hands, will be made to face the necessary sanctions,” Nwonyi said.

https://.ng/2023/10/14/why-i-poured-hot-oil-on-my-husband-rivers-woman-confesses/

Re: Why I Poured Hot Oil On My Husband – Rivers Woman Confesses by Acekidc4(m): 8:23am On Oct 14, 2023
Evil Woman!! May we not Marry the Devil itself thinking it's a Woman!!

3 Likes

Re: Why I Poured Hot Oil On My Husband – Rivers Woman Confesses by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 14, 2023
Painful,but one dangerous thing about human is not able to control your anger

3 Likes

Re: Why I Poured Hot Oil On My Husband – Rivers Woman Confesses by culeca: 8:31am On Oct 14, 2023
May we not marry who will take us close to our grave before our time.

She is just looking for pity but right inside her....she is happy she did what she did

6 Likes

Re: Why I Poured Hot Oil On My Husband – Rivers Woman Confesses by ify84(m): 8:31am On Oct 14, 2023
She wants to corner sympathy and make the husband look bad. Evil is evil. She should face the music.

10 Likes

Re: Why I Poured Hot Oil On My Husband – Rivers Woman Confesses by Bliss52: 8:42am On Oct 14, 2023
cool

Help me get this straight

Husband scammed someone of his hard earned money to the tune of 20,000,000 with his friends with a fear share of atleast 5,000,000

The same man didn't deem it fit to spend one kobo of the proceed of crime on his own family

While Police need to prosecute the wife for assualt and causing gravious injury on her husband

The man should also be prosecuted for Advance fee fruad, Fraud

4 Likes

Re: Why I Poured Hot Oil On My Husband – Rivers Woman Confesses by Jennyclay(f): 8:48am On Oct 14, 2023
He made money through dubious deal and planned to run away to another country leaving his wife behind. He couldn’t even give her 1 kobo and he also had the effrontery to beat her up undecided.

She was only trying to defend herself reason she poured him hot oil. It was just a self defense.

Thank God it wasn’t acid!!
Re: Why I Poured Hot Oil On My Husband – Rivers Woman Confesses by Odin13: 9:03am On Oct 14, 2023
This woman Sabi lie..

.. very foolish and stupid lie for that matter. I hate manipulative females

6 Likes

Re: Why I Poured Hot Oil On My Husband – Rivers Woman Confesses by JONSYN7154: 9:17am On Oct 14, 2023
Bliss52:
cool

Husband scammed someone of his hard earned money to the tune of 20,000,000 with his friends with a fear share of atleast 5,000,000

The same man didn't deem it fit to spend one kobo of the proceed of crime on his own family

While Police need to prosecute the wife for assualt and causing gravious injury on her husband

as u read her story e add up?
Na lie she dey lie bro. And di lie no gel at all

5 Likes

Re: Why I Poured Hot Oil On My Husband – Rivers Woman Confesses by westlius(m): 10:12am On Oct 14, 2023
Darlingtina08:
Painful,but one dangerous thing about human is not able to control your anger
you correct
Not controlling anger is d reason we have about 70% of people in Nigerian prisons
Re: Why I Poured Hot Oil On My Husband – Rivers Woman Confesses by DedanKimathi(m): 10:14am On Oct 14, 2023
You can imagine the fool
She's even playing their normal manipulative format of being the victim.

Your hubby defrauded someone and so?
Why don't you go and defraud someone too if it's easy, instead of questioning his use of the resources
So because he is ur husband, he owes you his life and all his venture. IDIOT!

Weak men really disgust me. The man may have been the 'explaining' type or 'never hit a woman' type
Listen men don't you ever pity women, instead be very aggressive and mean to them

I know some won't understand but experience have taught me that a ruthless and aggressive man is the deal. She won't even dare to argue with you not to talk of fighting u because she will be very scared of you, even in her dreams

My kid sis I carter for both in education and welfare will never in her life dare to talk back at me.
Once it happened that I gave her 1k instead of the normal 1500 for transport to lectures and she protested by snatching the money rudely from me. I had to remind her I am not her father and sent her packing from my house.

I withdrawed every benefit and refused to pay her fees ever again. Dad and Mom's pleading couldn't reverse the decision. It's been a year and some months since the incident and till now she is staying in the village and manage to attend lectures once or maximum twice a week and I am not willing to back down any time soon

Treat them with absolute ruthlessness and see their brain reset. Nonsense!!

1 Like

Re: Why I Poured Hot Oil On My Husband – Rivers Woman Confesses by westlius(m): 10:15am On Oct 14, 2023
Bliss52:
cool

So u self believe the woman story
The woman na big lier
How can a man get 5 Miller
And e no go show
Na lie

4 Likes

Re: Why I Poured Hot Oil On My Husband – Rivers Woman Confesses by westlius(m): 10:15am On Oct 14, 2023
Odin13:
This woman Sabi lie..

.. very foolish and stupid lie for that matter. I hate manipulative females
Oil dey ur head

3 Likes

Re: Why I Poured Hot Oil On My Husband – Rivers Woman Confesses by westlius(m): 10:16am On Oct 14, 2023
Jennyclay:
He made money through dubious deal and planned to run away to another country leaving his wife behind. He couldn’t even give her 1 kobo and he also had the effrontery to beat her up undecided.

She was only trying to defend herself reason she poured him hot oil. It was just a self defense.

She is manipulative and a she lies

6 Likes

Re: Why I Poured Hot Oil On My Husband – Rivers Woman Confesses by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 14, 2023
Jennyclay:

She said someone called her on phone and told her that her husband made illegal money.She didn't know the person,she come carry am for head.

1 Like

Re: Why I Poured Hot Oil On My Husband – Rivers Woman Confesses by Crenzywilliams(m): 10:33am On Oct 14, 2023
Acekidc4:
Evil Woman!! May we not Marry the Devil itself thinking it's a Woman!!
Amen my brother.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Poured Hot Oil On My Husband – Rivers Woman Confesses by Crenzywilliams(m): 10:36am On Oct 14, 2023
Bliss52:
cool

I am actually surprised you are speaking like this, do you believe everything you read?.
She's obviously lying, no real G will rat out their guy.
You need to develop your mind mate.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Poured Hot Oil On My Husband – Rivers Woman Confesses by Franzinni: 10:38am On Oct 14, 2023
If he is a criminal then hot oil is just the beginning... An apple can only produce Apple... Evil begat evil
Re: Why I Poured Hot Oil On My Husband – Rivers Woman Confesses by henidord3: 11:06am On Oct 14, 2023
Bliss52:
cool

the question it's who was the person that her yeye wife curved up to say he did scam, and will that be the reason why she should pour him oil to me the marriage it's over.
Re: Why I Poured Hot Oil On My Husband – Rivers Woman Confesses by alshalz(m): 12:01pm On Oct 14, 2023
Bliss52:
cool

Shallow thinking, you have carried out an investigation and found out that what the wife said is the truth.stop shaming ya self e no gud fo ya body
Re: Why I Poured Hot Oil On My Husband – Rivers Woman Confesses by Justkatty(f): 12:25pm On Oct 14, 2023
See what lack of communication and anger caused
Now you'll learn to live with regrets and pains for the rest of your life. angry

1 Like

Re: Why I Poured Hot Oil On My Husband – Rivers Woman Confesses by emmancipated(m): 1:07pm On Oct 14, 2023
The deed is done. The only thing remaining is the consequences.

1 Like

Re: Why I Poured Hot Oil On My Husband – Rivers Woman Confesses by ExudeLoveToAll: 2:01pm On Oct 14, 2023
Bliss52:
cool

See your baised assertion, how should the husband be prosecuted by a mere word of a culprit who will be going to jail.

Culprits have been known to sing beautiful songs when caught in the act, they want others to go down with them since the evidence against them is weighty and difficult to trash.

Instead of you to assert that the police should investigate the back story in order to burst an alleged crime , you went ahead to assert that the man actually committed advanced free fraud and the police should prosecute him without even hearing his own side of the story if need be.

That lady deserves a minimum of 50byears behind bars for attempted murder and causing bodily harm.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Poured Hot Oil On My Husband – Rivers Woman Confesses by ExudeLoveToAll: 2:04pm On Oct 14, 2023
Jennyclay:

Get well soon, our prayers are with you.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Poured Hot Oil On My Husband – Rivers Woman Confesses by ExudeLoveToAll: 2:07pm On Oct 14, 2023
DedanKimathi:
You can imagine the fool

Why don't you go and defraud someone too if it's easy, instead of questioning his use of the resources

Weak men really disgust me. The man may have been the 'explaining' type or 'never hit a woman' type
Listen men don't you ever pity women, instead be very aggressive and mean to them

I know some won't understand but experience have taught me that a ruthless and aggressive man is the deal. She won't even dare to argue with you not to talk of fighting u because she will be very scared of you, even in her dreams

My kid sis I carter for both in education and welfare will never in her life dare to talk back at me.
Once it happened that I gave her 1k instead of the normal 1500 for transport to lectures and she protested by snatching the money rudely from me. I had to remind her I am not her father and sent her packing from my house.

I withdrawed every benefit and refused to pay her fees ever again. Dad and Mom's pleading couldn't reverse the decision. It's been a year and some months since the incident and till now she is staying in the village and manage to attend lectures once or maximum twice a week and I am not willing to back down any time soon

Na your sisters you they talk about like this? You already punished her adequately, let it slide.

1 Like

Re: Why I Poured Hot Oil On My Husband – Rivers Woman Confesses by ExudeLoveToAll: 2:10pm On Oct 14, 2023
Franzinni:
If he is a criminal then hot oil is just the beginning... An apple can only produce Apple... Evil begat evil

A culprit singing is what you take seriously? She is already gone and is looking for who to drag into jail with her. Unfortunately for her she is on a long thing.

1 Like

Re: Why I Poured Hot Oil On My Husband – Rivers Woman Confesses by LikeAking: 2:18pm On Oct 14, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

A culprit singing is what you take seriously? She is already gone and is looking for who to drag into jail with her. Unfortunately for her she is on a long thing.

She Dey waste her time..

Unless she get good backing, she will do some years in jail, to teach other women a lesson..

Women have been killing m harming men these days..

Govt need need to set an example ..
Re: Why I Poured Hot Oil On My Husband – Rivers Woman Confesses by Berrityga: 4:11pm On Oct 14, 2023
If I’m a woman and my husband commits crimes that can pay him enough money for our japa and he will I pour oil on him. Wicked gender
Re: Why I Poured Hot Oil On My Husband – Rivers Woman Confesses by Scatterscatter(m): 4:27pm On Oct 14, 2023
DedanKimathi:
You can imagine the fool

Hope you'll maintain the same energy when you have daughters and their husbands beat them and treat them like trash!
Re: Why I Poured Hot Oil On My Husband – Rivers Woman Confesses by DedanKimathi(m): 7:18pm On Oct 14, 2023
Scatterscatter:

Hope you'll maintain the same energy when you have daughters and their husbands beat them and treat them like trash!

I did it to my biological kid sis. So u can as well see I am not beating round the bush. As for the beating, I correct her when due until she turned nineteen and gained admission into the university. So I decided against touching her but will give her a ruthless dose for any stupidity.

And as for my future daughters, time will tell
Re: Why I Poured Hot Oil On My Husband – Rivers Woman Confesses by Nice2023(m): 9:02pm On Oct 14, 2023
Bliss52:
cool

It looks like a kidnapping.

(1) (Reply)

Slain Soldiers In Delta Were Not On Peace Mission - Journalist Alleged / Nigerian Pastor Jailed For Her Proostitution Empire In Libya / Armed Robbery Gang Led By An Evangelist Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.