Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,424 members, 7,822,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibadan (Photos, Video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibadan (Photos, Video) (43258 Views)

Aftermath Of Explosion In Ibadan (Photos) / Air Peace Commences Flight From Abuja To Ibadan (Photos) / Keke Napep With A Fan Spotted In Ibadan. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibadan (Photos, Video) by yesloaded: 1:03pm On Oct 14, 2023
Exact location not stated

Tbh, most of these Mazda bus are not in good shape due to poor maintenance
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibadan (Photos, Video) by SyrusdeHansome(m): 1:08pm On Oct 14, 2023
Dennisochampa:

Ghastly could mean serious, unpleasant or horrible.
It doesn't have to cost lives.
An accident that leads to the loss of arms and limbs but the victim survived can also be seen as ghastly.
I no too go school but I understand English small.

I asked because i always see pple interchange ghastly nd fatal.
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibadan (Photos, Video) by BeigJawnson(m): 1:23pm On Oct 14, 2023
Zico5:

So if they are feeling it they should do the unthinkable or run the country aground. God will surely put u guys to shame. You all from that side will soon see the goodness of God upon this country

Bad leaders cant produce a good country
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibadan (Photos, Video) by SUNNINO(m): 1:26pm On Oct 14, 2023
Stupid you,2015 you almost destroy the country that you don't want GEJ again and install failures as leader,look at the effect of ethnic and religion interest over nation interest. Born hypocrites. So e dey pain abi,orue.
Zico5:

So if they are feeling it they should do the unthinkable or run the country aground. God will surely put u guys to shame. You all from that side will soon see the goodness of God upon this country
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibadan (Photos, Video) by BeigJawnson(m): 1:26pm On Oct 14, 2023
constant1960:
Hamas don enter ibadan

Try dey get sense, and if you get, dey use am... If you use am, e no go reduce like mtn data
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibadan (Photos, Video) by qtx(m): 1:33pm On Oct 14, 2023
Chenu60:
[VIDEO] BREAKING: Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibadan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jC7_Bn2hwsY
\
avoidable recklessness
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibadan (Photos, Video) by Dennisochampa: 1:38pm On Oct 14, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:

I asked because i always see pple interchange ghastly nd fatal.

Oh OK.... I think fatal is worse than ghastly.
Fatal will most likely involve loss of lives 8 times out of 10 meanwhile, ghastly could further be reduced to 3 to 5 times out of 10

1 Like

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibadan (Photos, Video) by richeeyo(m): 1:46pm On Oct 14, 2023
Igbos are always in the bad ligth, its an igbo man complaining say no pack
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibadan (Photos, Video) by tojahh(m): 1:48pm On Oct 14, 2023
Zico5:

But those of you from the side that crumbled the nation in 2015 are not being put to shame abi?

Double standard as usual as e don favor me and my family grin
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibadan (Photos, Video) by Angrigowt: 1:52pm On Oct 14, 2023
Truck stepped on brakes and groom. The bus driver rammed into him. So bus driver was doing bumper to bumper.
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibadan (Photos, Video) by gentleguy1975: 1:55pm On Oct 14, 2023
Dennisochampa:

Ghastly could mean serious, unpleasant or horrible.
It doesn't have to cost lives.
An accident that leads to the loss of arms and limbs but the victim survived can also be seen as ghastly.
I no too go school but I understand English small.
you are right,if op had used fatal,then it would have meant lives were lost
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibadan (Photos, Video) by juman(m): 2:02pm On Oct 14, 2023
Ghastly Motor Accident?
No.
An accident.
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibadan (Photos, Video) by Gee64: 2:02pm On Oct 14, 2023
Time to run psychological evaluation on Road Users.
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibadan (Photos, Video) by boladez(m): 2:06pm On Oct 14, 2023
Those Ibadan buses in summary

Drivers are loaded with drink and drugs ...reckless and mindless
Passengers are divided on who has sense or not
Vehicles are a perfect moving coffin, loose body and parts and weak mechanical systems...a recipe for disaster
Law enforcement have been blinded by the bribes and payback from the transport unions

This above deadly cocktail is responsible for most of the bus accidents on lagos ibadan express.

1 Like

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibadan (Photos, Video) by mclloyd22: 2:07pm On Oct 14, 2023
Total time of incidents : 2secs

Painful incidents.
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibadan (Photos, Video) by Menclothing: 2:12pm On Oct 14, 2023
Hope no life was lost
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibadan (Photos, Video) by egorov(m): 2:20pm On Oct 14, 2023
Very nonsense and irritating way of journalism. No details, just videos and pictures, so we can visit your nonsense YouTube channel
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibadan (Photos, Video) by Legendguy(m): 2:24pm On Oct 14, 2023
Nextt:

That is why it is described as ghastly. No lives were lost.

Fatal accident means a life or lives were lost.

How did the op knows no live were lost. We saw blood on the floor and the video narrator didn't come down to check the nature of the accident
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibadan (Photos, Video) by mercysamuelson(m): 2:27pm On Oct 14, 2023
Burruchaga71 Can some 1 please tell me if DRUGGIE is involved?

So that druggie you mentioned is more important to you than your parent? You should be asking if your parents, siblings and or relatives were not there little boy except you don't have any parents and other people you care about. Na your papa and mama dey waka dey stand anywhere for road. So you were not concerned about other people who might have lost their precious life? Your hatred for your president won't lead you anywhere o. You go just die of heart attack. Wishing your fellow human death. Children of hate everywhere.
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibadan (Photos, Video) by Officialmrt: 2:30pm On Oct 14, 2023
Urheadmaster:
I blame Bola Ahmed Tinubu angry
You are yet to take your mental illness drugs today right?
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibadan (Photos, Video) by id4sho(m): 2:39pm On Oct 14, 2023
Hezzyluv:
Looking at it as it stands, is the bus 🚍 driver's fault. Is like miss calculated way of wanting to overtake the truck. Thereby, ram into it.

Either he was sleeping or brake failure
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibadan (Photos, Video) by zombieHUNTER: 3:30pm On Oct 14, 2023
Zico5:

funny...
Goodness of God upon Nigeria under a certificateless druggie.. SMH

you said same thing in 2015 about Buhari and his Nepa bill certificate.. today u despise him.
it's a pity
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibadan (Photos, Video) by pendragonbladgo(m): 4:10pm On Oct 14, 2023
Jesus again?

Igbo Man no go call Bia!
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibadan (Photos, Video) by AroOkigbo(m): 7:11pm On Oct 14, 2023
Dennisochampa:
I just hope no lives are lost.
May God protect us, our friends, families and loved ones this year.
These are end times.
Do good, keep your hands and your heart clean and we all may just survive it.
Ghastly means say at least one person died in the accident.
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibadan (Photos, Video) by Lumarstone: 8:42pm On Oct 14, 2023
Two question are most relevant here! What is the immediate cause of the accident? What is the remote causes of the accident? Police will answer one question while FRSC Officers will answer the other question?
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibadan (Photos, Video) by MICVOCT(m): 3:50am On Oct 15, 2023
Nextt:

That is why it is described as ghastly. No lives were lost.

Fatal accident means a life or lives were lost.

Lord have mercy. Blood all around!

MICVOCT
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibadan (Photos, Video) by thuxzwda1: 9:50am On Oct 15, 2023
RIP Itunu cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor / Commuters Forced To Ride On Horses On Mile12 - Ikorodu Road As Traffic Worsens / 15 Most Expensive Hotel Rooms In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.