Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,594 members, 7,816,469 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Deferment Of Service To Another Batch - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Deferment Of Service To Another Batch (219 Views)

Is My Pair Of NYSC Jungle Boots Usable Out Of Service? / Amaka Asikaogu: Corper Found Dead In Abuja Hotel Days To End Of Service / Please! When Is NYSC Shortlisting Another Batch For 2019? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deferment Of Service To Another Batch by otthman: 9:36am On Oct 14, 2023
Hello there, i got an information that nysc batch C registration is starting on 15/10/23, I'm on my school senate list and it has been already published on nysc portal for the said batch, but unfortunately, i want to delay my service till next batch because of some soundly reasons, should i avoid registering at all till when am ready? Or should i register and not to report to camp? I need some guidance please
Re: Deferment Of Service To Another Batch by Nikes(m): 12:10pm On Oct 14, 2023
Don't register. As long as your name has already been published by the senate, you can even register in 2025

3 Likes

Re: Deferment Of Service To Another Batch by otthman: 12:49pm On Oct 14, 2023
Thanks for your information sir

1 Like

Re: Deferment Of Service To Another Batch by Nikes(m): 9:50pm On Oct 14, 2023
otthman:
Thanks for your information sir
You're welcome

(1) (Reply)

Am A Professional Web Developer I Just Registered For Nysc I Looking For . / Timeline For Batch A 2024 Mobilisations / Nysc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.