Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Do you think people's opinions matter or not? - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Do you think people's opinions matter or not? (99 Views)

If You Can Write Or You Think You Can Write, Contact Me (No longer available) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do you think people's opinions matter or not? by Luxara: 10:45am On Oct 14, 2023
[color=#006600][/color]
I have heard people say many times people's opinion about them is irrelevant. Much as criticism can be a demon, there are bit of truth in some critics .Critics are two_faced.We, humans, are imperfect so it is okay for people to see our flawed side. Believe me everyone has their flawed side in which most times, can only be seen by others. You might think you are doing well, conversely, you have not done enough. Critics are teachers.It develops us on how to place prospect on ourselves. It finds us amidst who we are.Not every opinion about us can be shrugged off.Claiming it does not matter does not make it true or untrue. Honestly, it can be hard to digest all those words which has no iota of compassion.Words which make you wonder how bitter people can be__Give it a thought, a thought! Do not dwell on it. Access yourself and think thoroughly before you shrug it off.Having a strong faith and self_loving are cogent. I know some words brought back our tears but remember some has brought us comfort. It is about giving it a thought. A thought, do not dwell on it.
Critics and pejorative remarks come often most especially when you soar but it depends on your comportment.It can be hard getting negative remarks which are untrue about you, most especially from people who have not come as far as you have gone or people who know nothing about who you are.It takes a strong heart to bear all they say.One thing about some critics is that you are embodiment of what they aspire. You soar amidst all their disbelieving.
You don't take every word as a critics because it doesn't go sit with you rather take it as a bonus or an accession because words are dynamic :some words has positive intentions but not said in a right way yet some words has negative intention yet said in a positive way. Give yourself the accolades for standing against all odds.If you truly find the opinions about you untrue, trash it,that is where it belongs not in your heart.

(1) (Reply)

Health And Fitness Writer / Why You Should Hire A Professional Writer For Your Academic Papers / Group For Academic Writers And Clients !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.