Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Am Open To Ghostwriting Jobs Of Any Kind. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Am Open To Ghostwriting Jobs Of Any Kind. (188 Views)

14 Top Paying Jobs Of The Week - Apply For 2 & 12 / Why Would You Pay Someone N50k For Jobs Of 4 People? / Top Jobs Of The Future -IT Jobs That Will Remain In Demand Throughout 21 Century (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am Open To Ghostwriting Jobs Of Any Kind. by chinwendumimi(f): 12:48pm On Oct 14, 2023
CHINWENDU OBASI is an experienced

Ghostwriter, Content writer, Blog writer, Proofreader, Medical writer, Article writer, Poem writer,

and Translator with over 5 years of experience. I have excels at crafting captivating stories and translating content into multiple languages.

With me, you'll get unique work that's delivered fast and transparently.

I have written for various websites and blogs, covering various topics, from lifestyle, health, relationship, and entertainment to technology and business. I am highly creative, organized, and detail-oriented writer. I have excellent research skills and is constantly looking for ways to stay up to date with the topics she writes about. I am a passionate about writing and confident she can help take your blog to the next level.

LET BRING YOUR VISION TO LIFE!!

WORDS PAINT WORLDS

In addition to her writing career, Chinwendu is a student of Ambrose Ali University Ekpoma Benin City, studying Human Nutrition and Dietetics. She is currently in her 300 Level.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Network Support Engineer / Property Sales Rep Needed / Skin Care

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.