Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,342 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

For Those Looking For The Real 'peter', The Brother Of Gregory Obi Onwubuasi. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For Those Looking For The Real 'peter', The Brother Of Gregory Obi Onwubuasi. (1997 Views)

Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday / Congratulations To Mr Peter Gregory Obi On This New Appointment / ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Those Looking For The Real 'peter', The Brother Of Gregory Obi Onwubuasi. by DesChyko: 1:33pm On Oct 14, 2023
You may give up now. There is only one 'Peter' of the Obi Family. That's the one you already know.. Yeah, the clean one.

His brother is 'Fabian' , not Peter. He is a Priest. He didn't attend CKC like 'Peter Obi' did.

Below are all his records, all verifiable, including his Primary and Secondary school records.

I would have placed a bet for them to do the same with a certain public figure but since all other bets have gone unredeemed, let me rest. 😌

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Those Looking For The Real 'peter', The Brother Of Gregory Obi Onwubuasi. by successmatters(m): 1:40pm On Oct 14, 2023
I will give a thousand dollars to anyone who can tell us where the druggies went to primary school.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Those Looking For The Real 'peter', The Brother Of Gregory Obi Onwubuasi. by stuffs2002: 1:40pm On Oct 14, 2023
No one is looking for Fabian Obi

Nigerians are looking for Peter Obi. Peter obi is the who's identity Gregory Obi stole his WAEC and identity
Peter obi is the who wrote the WAEC
Peter Obi was the one who was shot dead and Gregory now started using his identity after the death of Peter.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Those Looking For The Real 'peter', The Brother Of Gregory Obi Onwubuasi. by successmatters(m): 1:42pm On Oct 14, 2023
stuffs2002:

Nigerians are looking for Peter Obi. Peter obi is the who's identity Gregory Obi stole his WAEC and identity
Peter obi is the who was shot dead and Gregory now started using his identity after he died.

A person that sees and claims he didn't see will die of eye defect.- African proverbs

14 Likes

Re: For Those Looking For The Real 'peter', The Brother Of Gregory Obi Onwubuasi. by malcom1X: 1:43pm On Oct 14, 2023
successmatters:
I will give a thousand dollars to anyone who can tell us where the druggies went to primary school.

I will add 500 dollars to it

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Those Looking For The Real 'peter', The Brother Of Gregory Obi Onwubuasi. by Apcsupport1: 1:45pm On Oct 14, 2023
shocked
Re: For Those Looking For The Real 'peter', The Brother Of Gregory Obi Onwubuasi. by DesChyko: 1:52pm On Oct 14, 2023
stuffs2002:
Peter Obi was the one who was shot dead and Gregory now started using his identity after the death of Peter.

Oh, nice. I know it was Kwale weed that inspired the 'brother' story.

But this 'shot dead' story must mean it's either 'Oleh' weed or 'Ogwashi Uku' weed 🤔

5 Likes

Re: For Those Looking For The Real 'peter', The Brother Of Gregory Obi Onwubuasi. by successmatters(m): 1:53pm On Oct 14, 2023
DesChyko:

But this 'shot dead' story must mean it's either 'Oleh' weed or 'Ogwashi Uku' weed 🤔

I heard from the grapevine that oshogbo weed can knock a man out in 10 seconds flat, worse than meth. grin

3 Likes

Re: For Those Looking For The Real 'peter', The Brother Of Gregory Obi Onwubuasi. by DesChyko: 1:54pm On Oct 14, 2023
successmatters:

I heard from the grapevine that oshogbo weed can knock a man out in 10 seconds flat, worse than meth. grin

That means we should expect no further response for the next few hours.🤣

Man's out.

2 Likes

Re: For Those Looking For The Real 'peter', The Brother Of Gregory Obi Onwubuasi. by Zxcvbnmghtr: 1:54pm On Oct 14, 2023
successmatters:

It's funny how you guys are running up and down. Hahahaha very funny. grin grin grin. Chai two can play the game.

3 Likes

Re: For Those Looking For The Real 'peter', The Brother Of Gregory Obi Onwubuasi. by Spending123: 2:55pm On Oct 14, 2023
Re: For Those Looking For The Real 'peter', The Brother Of Gregory Obi Onwubuasi. by DesChyko: 2:56pm On Oct 14, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

It's funny how you guys are running up and down. Hahahaha very funny. grin grin grin. Chai two can play the game.

You wish you had it this easy.

Every lies against my principal busted with only a mouse click for free.

Yours depends on panic meetings and PR and propaganda and cashing-in favours and stooges and loss of reputation..damn.

You've got to agree.. Ain't no better media than citizen journalism. The war against social media freedom is actually a war against truth.

5 Likes

Re: For Those Looking For The Real 'peter', The Brother Of Gregory Obi Onwubuasi. by slivertongue: 3:13pm On Oct 14, 2023
Tinubu's supporters are like him.
Re: For Those Looking For The Real 'peter', The Brother Of Gregory Obi Onwubuasi. by OneCandleAway(f): 3:13pm On Oct 14, 2023
stuffs2002:

Lots of catholics have 2 English names yhry use. One baptismal name, another confirmation name. So it's very normal to have 2 English name and decide on which you'd prefer later on.

1 Like

Re: For Those Looking For The Real 'peter', The Brother Of Gregory Obi Onwubuasi. by stuffs2002: 3:15pm On Oct 14, 2023
OneCandleAway:

Lots of catholics have 2 English names yhry use. One baptismal name, another confirmation name. So it's very normal to have 2 English name and decide on which you'd prefer later on.

But it's not convenient for a Yoruba man called Tinubu to also bear Adekunle.

Your hypocrisy stinks

1 Like

Re: For Those Looking For The Real 'peter', The Brother Of Gregory Obi Onwubuasi. by slivertongue: 3:16pm On Oct 14, 2023
DesChyko:

You wish you had it this easy.

Every lies against my principal busted with only a mouse click for free.

Yours depends on panic meetings and PR and propaganda and cashing-in favours and stooges and loss of reputation..damn.

You've got to agree.. Ain't no better media than citizen journalism. The war against social media freedom is actually a war against truth.

Tinubu's are devil's cousin. They think everyone is like the packaged they call master.
Re: For Those Looking For The Real 'peter', The Brother Of Gregory Obi Onwubuasi. by stuffs2002: 3:16pm On Oct 14, 2023
DesChyko:

When an IPOB cannibal is high on mkporu mirri after eating human flesh
Re: For Those Looking For The Real 'peter', The Brother Of Gregory Obi Onwubuasi. by Davicl: 3:36pm On Oct 14, 2023
stuffs2002:

You go explain tire

2 Likes

Re: For Those Looking For The Real 'peter', The Brother Of Gregory Obi Onwubuasi. by OneCandleAway(f): 3:42pm On Oct 14, 2023
stuffs2002:

But it's not convenient for a Yoruba man called Tinubu to also bear Adekunle.

Your hypocrisy stinks

I don't care if he bears adekunle. Afterall I myself don't use the second name on my birth certificate .

My problem is the lies about attending schools you clearly didn't attend. And being dumb enough to not consider that the past students of that school are still alive and will reveal the truth. If someone wants to lie you cook it up well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Those Looking For The Real 'peter', The Brother Of Gregory Obi Onwubuasi. by DesChyko: 3:51pm On Oct 14, 2023
stuffs2002:

1:40 PM to 3:16 PM - Knocked out for over 2 hours.

Bravo.. You have a high tolerance guage for weed. 😎

Cc: successmatters

1 Like

Re: For Those Looking For The Real 'peter', The Brother Of Gregory Obi Onwubuasi. by DesChyko: 3:53pm On Oct 14, 2023
OneCandleAway:
Lots of catholics have 2 English names they use. One baptismal name, another confirmation name. So it's very normal to have 2 English name and decide on which you'd prefer later on.

Normally. I didn't bother explaining all that for anyone. I mean, it's not really that hard to find out. There are Catholics everywhere.

1 Like

Re: For Those Looking For The Real 'peter', The Brother Of Gregory Obi Onwubuasi. by stuffs2002: 4:21pm On Oct 14, 2023
DesChyko:

1:40 PM to 3:16 PM - Knocked out for over 2 hours.

Bravo.. You have a high tolerance guage for weed. 😎

Cc: successmatters

Clap for yourself.. UR ST000PEEDITI has been established
Oya run along
Re: For Those Looking For The Real 'peter', The Brother Of Gregory Obi Onwubuasi. by forgiveness: 4:39pm On Oct 14, 2023
successmatters:

Children home school Ibadan. Where is the money?
Re: For Those Looking For The Real 'peter', The Brother Of Gregory Obi Onwubuasi. by Obiedun(m): 4:58pm On Oct 14, 2023
Obi is just too dubious
Re: For Those Looking For The Real 'peter', The Brother Of Gregory Obi Onwubuasi. by JerryGent1983: 6:14pm On Oct 14, 2023
There's a lot of drugs abusers in this forum why are you guys making fool of yourselves all the time
Re: For Those Looking For The Real 'peter', The Brother Of Gregory Obi Onwubuasi. by victorclean(f): 6:58pm On Oct 14, 2023
A family with good and unquestionable foundation.
Re: For Those Looking For The Real 'peter', The Brother Of Gregory Obi Onwubuasi. by Truths9ja: 7:00pm On Oct 14, 2023
DesChyko:
You may give up now. There is only one 'Peter' of the Obi Family. That's the one you already know.. Yeah, the clean one.

His brother is 'Fabian' , not Peter. He is a Priest. He didn't attend CKC like 'Peter Obi' did.

Below are all his records, all verifiable, including his Primary and Secondary school records.

I would have placed a bet for them to do the same with a certain public figure but since all other bets have gone unredeemed, let me rest. 😌
thanks for updating the general public on the details of Peter Obi brother ooo
Re: For Those Looking For The Real 'peter', The Brother Of Gregory Obi Onwubuasi. by Roboto11: 8:05pm On Oct 14, 2023
OneCandleAway:

So Fabian Obi's other name is Peter.
Re: For Those Looking For The Real 'peter', The Brother Of Gregory Obi Onwubuasi. by BigTableShaker(f): 8:05pm On Oct 14, 2023
stuffs2002:

Haa..

Are you serious?

1 Like

Re: For Those Looking For The Real 'peter', The Brother Of Gregory Obi Onwubuasi. by 1stmanerlessson: 8:07pm On Oct 14, 2023
A very striking resemblance, always with a smiling face

1 Like

Re: For Those Looking For The Real 'peter', The Brother Of Gregory Obi Onwubuasi. by BigTableShaker(f): 8:07pm On Oct 14, 2023
malcom1X:

I will add 500 dollars to it
Dollar na your mate?
If I tell you the school now, you go turn it to wuruwuru.
Just like Obbydafts.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Good For Bubu, Also Good For Bulaba…. See reactions (Pictures) / Contact Info. Of Human Right Lawyer- Bamidele Aturu? / Inte Credit Card &identity Theft Ring Of Nigerians In New York Dismantled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.