Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,986 members, 7,814,364 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

"I Thank Mr. President For His Confidence In Me," — Onanuga Extols Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Thank Mr. President For His Confidence In Me," — Onanuga Extols Tinubu (147 Views)

I Thank President-elect Bola Tinubu For Creating Lekki Free Trade Zone- Dangote / Tinubu Did Not Disrespect Buhari - Bayo Onanuga (Media Director) / We Thank Mr President For Increasing The Petrol Pump Price; Dr. Mahadi Sehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Thank Mr. President For His Confidence In Me," — Onanuga Extols Tinubu by Ayade001(m): 4:27pm On Oct 14, 2023
By David Peter

Chief Executive Officer and Editor-in-Chief of PM NEWS and TheNEWS magazine, Bayo Onanuga has applauded President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, on his appointment as the Special Adviser on Information and Strategy.

On Friday, a statement disseminated by presidential spokesman, Ajuri Ngelale clarified Onanuga’s appointment as part of efforts to prioritize effective and efficient working synergy between the Presidency and Federal Ministries.

Aguri said, “President Bola Tinubu has approved the appointments of professionals who have prior working experience within the architecture of the Federal Ministries they will be coordinating with, in addition to duties that will be carried out at the President’s discretion: Special Adviser to the President on Information & Strategy — Mr. Bayo Onanuga.”

Conceding to the office inscription, on Saturday Onanuga expressed ecstasy to his principal for recognizing his experience in journalism with ethical information.

Onanuga said, "I thank Mr. President for his confidence in me. He added, "I will henceforth serve as President Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Special Adviser on Information and Strategy, with Immediate effect."

He also gratified compatriot nationals who interceded for him in prayers as well as individuals who believed he was deemed fit to charge the saddled responsibilities.

Onanuga, 66, graduated with a second-class upper from the University of Lagos in 1980 where he studied Mass Communication. Bayo was a former Managing Director of the News Agency of Nigeria. Also, he served as the Director, of Media and Publicity, APC Presidential Campaign Council.

As President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Special Adviser on Information and Strategy, Bayo Onanuga is at the forefront of crafting and delivering the government's message to the public. His duties encompass a wide array of responsibilities, including formulating information strategies, liaising with various media outlets, and ensuring that the government's policies and achievements are effectively disseminated to the citizens. In this capacity, he plays a pivotal role in building public trust, transparency, and accountability in Asiwaju's renewed hope agenda.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0EL1RLCcJgE2VMnmgYwYAgYZC5812Fu6bwv3TMuz4vrpdk5LW4LbUbbwDKrL2P4Hvl&id=100002932287861&mibextid=Nif5oz (Follow)
Re: "I Thank Mr. President For His Confidence In Me," — Onanuga Extols Tinubu by Dedeity: 4:27pm On Oct 14, 2023
Fools
Re: "I Thank Mr. President For His Confidence In Me," — Onanuga Extols Tinubu by PoliteActivist: 4:29pm On Oct 14, 2023
See collusion. How will those newspapers now be unbiased. Impossible
Re: "I Thank Mr. President For His Confidence In Me," — Onanuga Extols Tinubu by Antoeni(m): 4:30pm On Oct 14, 2023
Political Patronage
Re: "I Thank Mr. President For His Confidence In Me," — Onanuga Extols Tinubu by Ofunaofu: 4:31pm On Oct 14, 2023
More like "I thank Mr president for his confidence in me to dish out lies, falsehood and propaganda"
Re: "I Thank Mr. President For His Confidence In Me," — Onanuga Extols Tinubu by Antoeni(m): 4:33pm On Oct 14, 2023
You have gotten your reward for hardwork. E remain FFK & Reno Omokri the lousy fools
Re: "I Thank Mr. President For His Confidence In Me," — Onanuga Extols Tinubu by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 14, 2023
Tinubu media aides are more than his economic team.Why appoint people to defend your Oluwole's certificate and incompent policies?
Re: "I Thank Mr. President For His Confidence In Me," — Onanuga Extols Tinubu by Max24: 5:11pm On Oct 14, 2023
Agbadorians are balling while Obidenses are wailing. Haters always attract failure to themselves. A man is defined by the energy he gives: energy of hatred brings failure. Hope everyone has learnt from the failure of Chief hater like Tay.. and co. May we never labour in vain!

Omo Odua gidi.
Proudly Agbadorian!

(1) (Reply)

Finance Minister, FG In Talks With The World Bank For A $1.5b Budget Support / Former Senate President Wabara To Face PDP Disciplinary Committee / Missing Person: Comrade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.