Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,787 members, 7,820,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Police Avert Theft Of Train Coaches In Maiduguri - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Avert Theft Of Train Coaches In Maiduguri (27631 Views)

Man Arrested In The US For Allegedly Eating Leg From Victim Of Train Accident / Prostitutes, Customers Arrested In Maiduguri After Raid On Borno Hotel / EFCC Declares Two Women Wanted For Forgery And Theft Of N27m (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Avert Theft Of Train Coaches In Maiduguri by Justdare: 5:15pm On Oct 14, 2023
I love my country, I no go lie...... kiss

1 Like

Re: Police Avert Theft Of Train Coaches In Maiduguri by onuman: 5:16pm On Oct 14, 2023
Stealing of train coaches?
Never happened any other place in the world.
Another sign that Nigeria is a most dysfunctional country.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Avert Theft Of Train Coaches In Maiduguri by tenry(m): 5:16pm On Oct 14, 2023
This is a broad day light robbery with involvement of some staff of the railway corporation. Investigation will reveal the conspiracy behind this.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Police Avert Theft Of Train Coaches In Maiduguri by iLoveYouToo(m): 5:16pm On Oct 14, 2023
What?

My guess is they'd steal it, refurbish it, win the contract and supply it back to FG.

CLASS ACT

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Avert Theft Of Train Coaches In Maiduguri by kinkydude: 5:16pm On Oct 14, 2023
Gaadems! Wetin be dis?
Re: Police Avert Theft Of Train Coaches In Maiduguri by King3urna(m): 5:16pm On Oct 14, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
Nigerian men are Uzzzzlesss...... All of dem embarassed

Including your dad wow useless dad gave birth to?...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Avert Theft Of Train Coaches In Maiduguri by Wujio: 5:17pm On Oct 14, 2023
Iron benders again
Re: Police Avert Theft Of Train Coaches In Maiduguri by Hanndye: 5:17pm On Oct 14, 2023
No be small thing. Maybe it's straight to Niger. What has this Country turned into?
Re: Police Avert Theft Of Train Coaches In Maiduguri by cenaman(m): 5:17pm On Oct 14, 2023
Kharol1234:
Na that big thing them steal? πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
How them take move am
Full ship lost for warri till today nobody no who thief am

4 Likes

Re: Police Avert Theft Of Train Coaches In Maiduguri by OlujobaSamuel: 5:18pm On Oct 14, 2023
Person wey steal village trumpet, where e go play am.
Private sector is not involved in train business, so how do they intend to sell it??

2 Likes

Re: Police Avert Theft Of Train Coaches In Maiduguri by Whatitis: 5:18pm On Oct 14, 2023
New world record for the GBWR. Train coach heist. Nigerians and anomalies.

2 Likes

Re: Police Avert Theft Of Train Coaches In Maiduguri by AngelicBeing: 5:18pm On Oct 14, 2023
wittywriter:
Always witty on different thread, cojoining different posters together in a witty dimensions cheesy

Wittyness.
Re: Police Avert Theft Of Train Coaches In Maiduguri by Bliss52: 5:19pm On Oct 14, 2023
Naso they thief a whole transformer for our side dressed like NEPA

2 Likes

Re: Police Avert Theft Of Train Coaches In Maiduguri by Xiaohei(m): 5:19pm On Oct 14, 2023
What some Nigerians cannot do doesn’t exist! Steal train coaches! I twale for those thieves! grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Avert Theft Of Train Coaches In Maiduguri by Pootle: 5:19pm On Oct 14, 2023
not possible the terminus official are not involve they all should be arrested
Re: Police Avert Theft Of Train Coaches In Maiduguri by Ignoramus: 5:20pm On Oct 14, 2023
nlfpmod:

Source: NTA News
What do they intend to achieve with this theft? I wonder who will buy it? Some people can just steal anything

1 Like

Re: Police Avert Theft Of Train Coaches In Maiduguri by Kharol1234: 5:21pm On Oct 14, 2023
cenaman:
Full ship lost for warri till today nobody no who thief am
people they ooo and them get people were they back them but does ones nothing they do them, na the person wey them catch na e be thief.

1 Like

Re: Police Avert Theft Of Train Coaches In Maiduguri by insidelife22(m): 5:22pm On Oct 14, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Onyi my baby, is that you?
Re: Police Avert Theft Of Train Coaches In Maiduguri by Damzy101(m): 5:25pm On Oct 14, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Yes. I agree. Plus your dad πŸ˜‰
Re: Police Avert Theft Of Train Coaches In Maiduguri by PortHarcourtcit(m): 5:25pm On Oct 14, 2023
turmacs:
Seun, you and your mods need to apologize to all Nairalanders, especially the people you decieved with that fake news of beheaded babies by hamas that you push to front page. Gosh even posted fake pictures of burnt goats to support a fake news.
May God have mercy on you people.
hamas beheaded babies and it's a fact... You can not bully every body on nairaland...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Avert Theft Of Train Coaches In Maiduguri by omooba969(m): 5:26pm On Oct 14, 2023
turmacs:
Seun, you and your mods need to apologize to all Nairalanders, especially the people you decieved with that fake news of beheaded babies by hamas that you push to front page. Gosh even posted fake pictures of burnt goats to support a fake news.

Lol πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Man must chop na! cheesy
Re: Police Avert Theft Of Train Coaches In Maiduguri by omooba969(m): 5:27pm On Oct 14, 2023
PortHarcourtcit:
hamas beheaded babies and it's a fact... You can not bully every body on nairaland...

Can you please reference your claim?

1 Like

Re: Police Avert Theft Of Train Coaches In Maiduguri by PortHarcourtcit(m): 5:29pm On Oct 14, 2023
omooba969:

Can you please reference your claim?
go to Israel and reference your claim... Terrorists sympathizers...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Avert Theft Of Train Coaches In Maiduguri by omooba969(m): 5:31pm On Oct 14, 2023
PortHarcourtcit:
go to Israel and reference your claim... Terrorists sympathizers...

SMH πŸ™„ you claimed it's a fact but can't reference it. grin

1 Like

Re: Police Avert Theft Of Train Coaches In Maiduguri by Kenmatt(m): 5:33pm On Oct 14, 2023
turmacs:
Seun, you and your mods need to apologize to all Nairalanders, especially the people you decieved with that fake news of beheaded babies by hamas that you push to front page and later deleted. Gosh even posted fake pictures of burnt goats to support a fake news and deceive people.

When I was telling you guys to shun America and Isreal that they staged that strike from "HAMAS", most of you called me names.

1 Like

Re: Police Avert Theft Of Train Coaches In Maiduguri by Kenmatt(m): 5:35pm On Oct 14, 2023
nlfpmod:

Source: NTA News

Omoh! Men get mind, them wan teif Train πŸš†.

A whole Train. πŸš†
Re: Police Avert Theft Of Train Coaches In Maiduguri by mu2sa2: 5:38pm On Oct 14, 2023
turmacs:
Seun, you and your mods need to apologize to all Nairalanders, especially the people you decieved with that fake news of beheaded babies by hamas that you push to front page and later deleted. Gosh even posted fake pictures of burnt goats to support a fake news and deceive people.

#Free Palestine
Palestine will be free one day. God is always on the side of the oppressed.
Re: Police Avert Theft Of Train Coaches In Maiduguri by sslcrypt: 5:38pm On Oct 14, 2023
turmacs:

#Free Palestine

STFU you sick twisted person. I pray you get what the Hamas did to the Israelites.

3 Likes

Re: Police Avert Theft Of Train Coaches In Maiduguri by turmacs(f): 5:40pm On Oct 14, 2023
sslcrypt:

STFU you sick twisted person. I pray you get what the Hamas did to the Israelites.
If i deserve it, let me get it. I don't steal people's land and call it my own and later oppress that Same people on their own land.
Re: Police Avert Theft Of Train Coaches In Maiduguri by Tetrahedron: 5:43pm On Oct 14, 2023
turmacs:
May God have mercy on you people because you know not what you do.

#Free Palestine
Babies were killed
Gaza will be turned into a parking lot
Murderous people that run to shed blood
Isreal is free and forever win
#pray for Isreal and they that love her shall prosper#
#NIGERIA STANDS WITH ISREAL #

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Arrested At Malawi Airport For Attempting To Externalize $7000 (Pic / 3 Ghanaians arrested for subjecting suspects to jungle justice. / Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.