Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,542 members, 7,823,374 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

I&E Window Records $53.02m Turnover After CBN Lifts Forex Ban - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I&E Window Records $53.02m Turnover After CBN Lifts Forex Ban (21248 Views)

Naira Falls To Record Low At I&E Window, Trades ₦‎993/$ / CBN Lifts Restriction On Domiciliary Accounts, Allows $10k Withdrawals / Naira Begins Recovery After Float, Closes At ₦‎664/$ At I&E Window (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I&E Window Records $53.02m Turnover After CBN Lifts Forex Ban by donbrowser(m): 5:01am On Oct 15, 2023
BoldBrainz:

I do FX transactions at least once a week. I monitor exchange rates windows on a daily basis. But my individual transactions are not a teller as to the abundance of FX in our system or otherwise.

Anybody who comes to vomit the nonsense about a surplus of FX in our market space in the last three weeks is an idiot of unequal proportions.

How much did you do in the last 3 weeks? This is the last insult I would take from you. Why are you so bitter and aggressive?
Re: I&E Window Records $53.02m Turnover After CBN Lifts Forex Ban by seguno2: 5:32am On Oct 15, 2023
jmoore:

Nigeria government doesn't print dollars.
You want them to fund I & E window frow which source?

Our foreign reserve has been depleted by APC.

They will fund it from the returning of loot by Tinubu and other former governors in his cabinet. Governors who stole money from the people instead of employing workers to supply pipe borne water to every building.
Re: I&E Window Records $53.02m Turnover After CBN Lifts Forex Ban by Daystar7: 5:44am On Oct 15, 2023
donbrowser:

How much did you do in the last 3 weeks? This is the last insult I would take from you. Why are you so bitter and aggressive?

Stop asking unnecessary questions and go learn m, inform yourself cos you're arrogantly displaying ignorance.
The black market controls the market price and that's where importers get dollars from. The government through banks sell to the black market at a higher rate than the artificial price they actually claim at the I&E window which is nothing but acclaimed daily closing price.
Re: I&E Window Records $53.02m Turnover After CBN Lifts Forex Ban by donbrowser(m): 5:47am On Oct 15, 2023
Daystar7:

Stop asking unnecessary questions and go learn m, inform yourself cos you're arrogantly displaying ignorance.
The black market controls the market price and that's where importers get dollars from. The government through banks sell to the black market at a higher rate than the artificial price they actually claim at the I&E window which is nothing but acclaimed daily closing price.

Can you see how stupid and dumb you are? Go and check my first post then go back to your school for a refund. You dumbass
Re: I&E Window Records $53.02m Turnover After CBN Lifts Forex Ban by Daystar7: 5:51am On Oct 15, 2023
donbrowser:

There was enough dollars for like 2 to 3 weeks now with no one picking them up, I think the FG is doing their best

The way you people lie for no reason will shock the devil himself. No one was picking up the said dollars from CBN or from Banks?
Re: I&E Window Records $53.02m Turnover After CBN Lifts Forex Ban by Daystar7: 5:52am On Oct 15, 2023
donbrowser:

Can you see how stupid and dumb you are? Go and check my first post then go back to your school for a refund. You dumbass

If them burst una lie body go begin pepper una. You need to take ur own advice fool
Re: I&E Window Records $53.02m Turnover After CBN Lifts Forex Ban by donbrowser(m): 6:22am On Oct 15, 2023
Daystar7:

The way you people lie for no reason will shock the devil himself. No one was picking up the said dollars from CBN or from Banks?

You're still sounding stupid. Please stop trying to type again. You will keep churning out doses of your stup1dity.
Re: I&E Window Records $53.02m Turnover After CBN Lifts Forex Ban by BoldBrainz(m): 7:12am On Oct 15, 2023
donbrowser:

You clearly know next to nothing on the subject you're poking into. I detest people who disseminate unfounded data to a public audience that might not know any better.
Re: I&E Window Records $53.02m Turnover After CBN Lifts Forex Ban by silverkings: 7:39am On Oct 15, 2023
abbey621:
The only way to save the Naira is for us to balance exports with imports, turning from a consumption economy to a producing one. It is not easy and tough decisions must be made but even if government no get sense and their eyes are full of blindness causing cataracts, we can't dismiss the simple fact that we need stable electricity and working refineries in order to truly empower the economy!

All these short and manipulative strategies won't WORK!
God bless you Sir
Re: I&E Window Records $53.02m Turnover After CBN Lifts Forex Ban by Daystar7: 8:16am On Oct 15, 2023
donbrowser:

You're still sounding stupid. Please stop trying to type again. You will keep churning out doses of your stup1dity.

Shut up ignorant fool. Speaking with so much authority abt something u you're clearly ignorant of.. see as body dey pepper u cos you've been called out and exposed.
Cardoso called your father to tell him about the availability of Dollars shey... No one came to pick up audio available dollar he told ur father about, why's is it still not available if nobody picked it up. Lie wan kill una. If you ever quote me again you'll be cursed. Useless lying bastard. If you finish you go and drink garri
Re: I&E Window Records $53.02m Turnover After CBN Lifts Forex Ban by Daystar7: 8:21am On Oct 15, 2023
BoldBrainz:

You clearly know next to nothing on the subject you're poking into. I detest people who disseminate unfounded data to a public audience that might not know any better.

He's now throwing insults up and down as he's been exposed. Lying with so much confidence like we are kids. If the said dollar was available according to him in the past 3 weeks and nobody picked it up at the same time forex was scarce and kept soaring. What happened to the dollar? Did it disappear? Just lying without thinking if the lie is making sense.
Re: I&E Window Records $53.02m Turnover After CBN Lifts Forex Ban by BoldBrainz(m): 8:29am On Oct 15, 2023
Daystar7:

He's now throwing insults up and down as he's been exposed. Lying with so much confidence like we are kids. If the said dollar was available according to him in the past 3 weeks and nobody picked it up at the same time forex was scarce and kept soaring. What happened to the dollar? Did it disappear? Just lying without thinking if the lie is making sense.

Nairaland is the only internet space people cook up and spread all manner of repulsive lies without being checked.
Re: I&E Window Records $53.02m Turnover After CBN Lifts Forex Ban by Daystar7: 8:45am On Oct 15, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Nairaland is the only internet space people cook up and spread all manner of repulsive lies without being checked.

I just tire oo.. I no longer use it this shitty space, Osewa the bigot is their grand patron. Ethnic and religious bigotry plus propaganda and fake news is the only thing fetching him money. If you check the the account constituting most of this nuisance on here you'll notice none of them was created in 2010's but 2020's. All are brainwashed kids that lacks respect. Twitter is where to get latest gist n cruise just stay away from the toxicity on there
Re: I&E Window Records $53.02m Turnover After CBN Lifts Forex Ban by BALLOSKI: 10:11am On Oct 15, 2023
DeLaRue:
Now that the banned goods have been restored, the government should now focus on increasing funding to the I & E market/window, so that those who need foreign currency for serious business/purpose are well served.

If people want to exchange naira for dollars at N5000 to $1 on the black market, it is up to them. Government has no control over that market.

Under shady arrangement, the same black marketers would mop up what the government puts out, hoard it, and create artificial scarcity.

What the government should do is, they should make sure they trace where the money they release from their windows to the last receiver. If you receive and you don't spend, you should be made to return it and take your naira equivalent.
Re: I&E Window Records $53.02m Turnover After CBN Lifts Forex Ban by Snitch24(m): 11:36pm On Oct 15, 2023
Paraman:
I hope the CBN is prepared for the importers

I see the naira weakling against the dollar at the official window... I see naira strengthening against the dollar at the black market

This i have seen
Lmao
With all these borrowings
1500/$ is underrated
Its simple economics
What are we producing
The only oil we have
Our leaders are stealing over 45% of it
Remitting the proceeds offshore

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Banks Exploit Cbn's Weakness To Impose Excessive Charges On ATM Users / CBN, EFCC Interventions Morph Zone 4 Abuja Into A "Ghost Town” / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.