Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,666 members, 7,823,884 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Tinubu’s Govt Toughest In Nigeria’s History — Agbakoba - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Govt Toughest In Nigeria’s History — Agbakoba (27621 Views)

Buhari’s Govt, Worst In Nigeria’s History – Agbakoba / Atiku Vs Buhari: Agbakoba Reveals Who Should Win Election, Gives Reasons / 2019: Here’s Why The Pdp Presidential Primary Will Be The Toughest In Nigeria’s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Govt Toughest In Nigeria’s History — Agbakoba by Juanmike(m): 8:12pm On Oct 14, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Funny how same creatures who said Tinubu supporters are poverty-stricken dying of hunger turn out to be the ones crying all over social media, radio and television stations everyday.

One hungry mofo will soon ask if I have eaten for the past 100 years, yet cries more than anyone else.

Ipob terrorists are fools.

But you are typing on an empty stomach na
Re: Tinubu’s Govt Toughest In Nigeria’s History — Agbakoba by 49cents(m): 8:12pm On Oct 14, 2023
KillIgbohoN0W:
By Israel Arogbonlo

Source: Tribune Online

grin grin

TINUBU CREATED THIS WHEN HE DELIBERATELY OPPOSED SUBSIDY REMOVAL AT A TIME WHEN NIGERIA WAS MOST COMFORTABLE AND ALSO WORSENED THIS WHEN HE BROUGHT IN A COMPLETE LUNATIC CALLED BUHARI AS A PLACEHOLDER...
Re: Tinubu’s Govt Toughest In Nigeria’s History — Agbakoba by Sillymoderators: 8:12pm On Oct 14, 2023
aviara:

But you can destroy Nigeria's economy and increase sufferings of the people in 6 months? Imagine the question you are asking.
What a stupid response to a simple question.
Re: Tinubu’s Govt Toughest In Nigeria’s History — Agbakoba by keymatt(m): 8:13pm On Oct 14, 2023
Tough when it comes to certificate forgery you mean.
Re: Tinubu’s Govt Toughest In Nigeria’s History — Agbakoba by Sillymoderators: 8:14pm On Oct 14, 2023
Rayban26:

An idiot is what you are. Nigeria had 63 years and was even at a headstart with naira being stronger than the dollar then. But foolishness , ignorance and tribalism is what makes you not to reason like a proper human being. Oponu. Always looking for what to compare and justify rubbish. Is this the level we are supposed to be as a country in the first place?
May God punish your generation for calling me idiot! Your father is idiot. Children of disrespect and iniquity. Animal!
Didinrin! I am not the cause of your poverty,
You are obviously in pain and hunger! Ode!
Look at the way he is ranting as if I am one of the politicians that destroyed Nigeria.
It is obvious that your parents didn't train you very well.
Re: Tinubu’s Govt Toughest In Nigeria’s History — Agbakoba by Shollez(m): 8:14pm On Oct 14, 2023
benuejosh:
Nothing good comes easy.

But las las, we will come out victorious. No matter what Labourers and atikulators try to do to distract this government, we are focused to make sure every citizen of this country will be happy to call Nigeria home.

We will give in our all both Sacrifices and commitments for the greater good of the nation.

Tinubu has started well and it is no doubt he will perform excellently well. For those who don't want him as a President, they are free to go to Chicago.

Goodluck Tinubu. You will surely make Nigeria extremely great.
SORRY POVERY MENTALITY STILL DEY WORRIED YOU
Re: Tinubu’s Govt Toughest In Nigeria’s History — Agbakoba by Rayban26: 8:17pm On Oct 14, 2023
Sillymoderators:

May God punish your generation for calling me idiot! Your father is idiot. Children of disrespect and iniquity. Animal!
Didinrin! I am not the cause of your poverty,
you are obviously in pain and hunger! Ode!

You say rubbish and couldn't even counter my points but claim you're not an idiot. Again, you're an idiot.
Re: Tinubu’s Govt Toughest In Nigeria’s History — Agbakoba by AskNgige2: 8:17pm On Oct 14, 2023
Kingray10:
Buhaari said we will miss him, I never knew what he meant, untill tinubu enter, Nia my eyes clear shocked shocked shocked

There is queue now is abuja..

They are planning 720 per ltrs soonest...

Tinibu should just perish all I care..

I heard Fulani cabal are working hard to remove him..

I would have preferred yeruba man to rule than these Fulani guys..
Re: Tinubu’s Govt Toughest In Nigeria’s History — Agbakoba by oyeb15: 8:17pm On Oct 14, 2023
This man is economic with d truth. He should have easily said Tinubu is d worst in Nigeria history.
Re: Tinubu’s Govt Toughest In Nigeria’s History — Agbakoba by Desusi: 8:19pm On Oct 14, 2023
benuejosh:
Nothing good comes easy.

But las las, we will come out victorious. No matter what Labourers and atikulators try to do to distract this government, we are focused to make sure every citizen of this country will be happy to call Nigeria home.
It shall be well with me and my family in this regime no matter what be tides in Jesus. It takes Faith to confess Faith.

We will give in our all both Sacrifices and commitments for the greater good of the nation.

Tinubu has started well and it is no doubt he will perform excellently well. For those who don't want him as a President, they are free to go to Chicago.

Re: Tinubu’s Govt Toughest In Nigeria’s History — Agbakoba by paskal16: 8:21pm On Oct 14, 2023
benuejosh:
Nothing good comes easy.

four years after I will revisit this post
Foolish brain dead fool
Then you would give us stupid reasons why we should vote apc again arindin
Re: Tinubu’s Govt Toughest In Nigeria’s History — Agbakoba by Sillymoderators: 8:22pm On Oct 14, 2023
Rayban26:

You say rubbish and couldn't even counter my points but claim you're not an idiot. Again, you're an idiot.
You are just a fool that is here to insult people.
What point have you made by insulting people? Animal go ask to your parents to give you proper training. Again you father is idiot.
Re: Tinubu’s Govt Toughest In Nigeria’s History — Agbakoba by Desusi: 8:23pm On Oct 14, 2023
benuejosh:
Nothing good comes easy.

It shall be well with me and my family in this regime no matter what be tides in Jesus. It takes Faith to confess Faith.

No matter what be tides in this regime it shall be well with me and my family in in Jesus name.it takes Faith to confess Faith
Re: Tinubu’s Govt Toughest In Nigeria’s History — Agbakoba by aviara: 8:23pm On Oct 14, 2023
Larryndelaw:
Which Blue print are you drawing up and down. Do tou know Nigerians govt is nit good is seeting up committed. I bet you, if we should follow your logic of another Blueprint, nothing will come out if the blue print in the next 50 years. A decisive action is what needed and Tinubu took it. Ok let me ask you a question. Do you jnow these spirits p3ople that these subsidy is been paid to. Nobody knows them.

Blind courage which Tinubu embarked on with the subsidy removal without setting up his cabinet is the reason economy is in comatose and the suffering has increased more than what we saw under Buhari. I know you won't agree with me that the economy is in comatose.

Talking about having a blueprint before taking a decision that will affect over 200 million people.
1. The issue of CNG which the govt is just trying to do should have been put in place before subsidy removal.
2. Govt should have encouraged modular refineries in the six geopolitical zones
3. Govt would have through the NNPC procured more than enough diesel from overseas to curb scarcity
4. Govt would have negotiated with the oil marketers on certain terms to the advantage of the general public
5. Govt would have provided subsidized buses in the six geopolitical zones.
6. It was also an economic error to remove oil subsidy and float the naira knowing well that that foreign exchange is required to import petrol.

You people protested that Jonathan removed subsidy in January 2012 that the timing was wrong but kept mute when Tinubu removed same on his first day in office.
Re: Tinubu’s Govt Toughest In Nigeria’s History — Agbakoba by Sillymoderators: 8:24pm On Oct 14, 2023
Rayban26:

Poverty stricken son of bitch!
Re: Tinubu’s Govt Toughest In Nigeria’s History — Agbakoba by Rayban26: 8:25pm On Oct 14, 2023
Sillymoderators:

You are just a fool that is here to insult people.
What point have you made by insulting people? Animal go ask to your parents to give you proper training. Again you father is idiot.

It's funny how you cant take what you dish out. You think you can gaslight people saying nonsense as if you're talking to people that dont have sense. It's simple. Next time use your head before you talk.
Re: Tinubu’s Govt Toughest In Nigeria’s History — Agbakoba by TheClassic1(m): 8:25pm On Oct 14, 2023
fatherjesse:
It is the worst and nothing will change that.
When we started to talk on the hardship occasioned by PMB government, they labeled us IPOB and wailers that it was still early days and that it would eventually get better. It will only get worse with this drug lord that is only out to compensate those who helped to rig him to power.
ipob criminal well done oo how market grin
Re: Tinubu’s Govt Toughest In Nigeria’s History — Agbakoba by Sillymoderators: 8:28pm On Oct 14, 2023
Rayban26:

It's funny how you cant take what you dish out. You think you can gaslight people saying nonsense as if you're talking to people that dont have sense. It's simple. Next time use your head before you talk.
Animal what did I dish out? Did I insult you in any way? Or you are mistaken me for another person. You have no common sense simple and your irresponsible mother and father didn't train you well.
Re: Tinubu’s Govt Toughest In Nigeria’s History — Agbakoba by patrickcollins: 8:29pm On Oct 14, 2023
benuejosh:
Nothing good comes easy.

It is how Buhari started well and equally ended so blissful. I guess the positive effects of his hitting the ground running are only felt in your community.
Re: Tinubu’s Govt Toughest In Nigeria’s History — Agbakoba by Rayban26: 8:30pm On Oct 14, 2023
Sillymoderators:

Animal what did I dish out? Did I insult you in any way? Or you are mistaken me for another person. You have no common sense simple and your irresponsible mother and father didn't train you well.

Cry me a lagoon. Your victim card exhibition right now dosent change the fact of what i said.
Re: Tinubu’s Govt Toughest In Nigeria’s History — Agbakoba by fineboynl(m): 8:30pm On Oct 14, 2023
A good government knows when to retreats when the policy is leading to more disaster. A bad government will turn a blind eye claiming all is well when truly this are out of place.
Re: Tinubu’s Govt Toughest In Nigeria’s History — Agbakoba by Sillymoderators: 8:32pm On Oct 14, 2023
Rayban26:

" Rich man mentality" It took China almost 40 years to get there.
That was my comment! Is that an insult?
But you replied by calling me "idiot" .
In your usual manner of displaying your stupidity and lack of good parental upbringing.
Re: Tinubu’s Govt Toughest In Nigeria’s History — Agbakoba by Sillymoderators: 8:33pm On Oct 14, 2023
Rayban26:

Cry me a lagoon. Your victim card exhibition right now dosent change the fact of what i said.
The fact that your parents are idiot will not change! As for you, you are a complete animal ready to be slaughtered.
Re: Tinubu’s Govt Toughest In Nigeria’s History — Agbakoba by Fearyourcreator: 8:35pm On Oct 14, 2023
UnfairLife7:
at the die minutes when they probably felt Buhari wasn't in support of their emilokan they began to castigate Bubu, reminding him how he became the worst president in the history of Nigeria.

Fearyourcreator, helinues, jrusky and other miserable RONUs will do same for Emilokan and at the end of his term they'd call him out just like they did for Bubu the dullard
You don see money for data again... lolzzz
Re: Tinubu’s Govt Toughest In Nigeria’s History — Agbakoba by Sholaco: 8:36pm On Oct 14, 2023
If Tinubu leave today and another government come, we would still complain as people. I remember, Obasanjo, Jonathan and Buhari are once tagged to be worst rulers and after they left office, majority of Nigerian citizens made a u-turn and started praising them, adjudge them to be the best of all time
All we need is a change of attitude as citizens, otherwise things will not work for good
Re: Tinubu’s Govt Toughest In Nigeria’s History — Agbakoba by Cromagnon: 8:37pm On Oct 14, 2023
KillIgbohoN0W:

Naso. Poverty mentality
For how long will this good thing take?
as long as it takes you to enter farm
Re: Tinubu’s Govt Toughest In Nigeria’s History — Agbakoba by Rayban26: 8:38pm On Oct 14, 2023
Sillymoderators:

The fact that your parents are idiot will not change! As for you, you are a complete animal ready to be slaughtered.

Okay.

Idiot.
Re: Tinubu’s Govt Toughest In Nigeria’s History — Agbakoba by Cromagnon: 8:38pm On Oct 14, 2023
Truths9ja:
Yes soo. A kg of gas ⛽️ is now #1200. It has not raised to this level before? Inflation of food commodities is at high prices now.
how much is dollar now
Compare with old price
It's the same value
Ppl are just unproductive
Re: Tinubu’s Govt Toughest In Nigeria’s History — Agbakoba by Cromagnon: 8:39pm On Oct 14, 2023
Truths9ja:
which kind of enjoyment is that? Inflation of food commodities are unbearable in the markets.

enter farm

. Tinubu destroyed Nigeria economy no be small.
how
Is it him that said you should not produce anything for 63 yrs?
Re: Tinubu’s Govt Toughest In Nigeria’s History — Agbakoba by Cromagnon: 8:42pm On Oct 14, 2023
issueancz:
It's not just that it's the toughest oh. It's that all the government regimes are always worse than their predecessor. Which kind wahala be this na cry
na laziness of 200million ppl who are waiting for Awoof instead of pulling themselves up by their bootstraps
Re: Tinubu’s Govt Toughest In Nigeria’s History — Agbakoba by 2oddspredict: 8:42pm On Oct 14, 2023
benuejosh:
Nothing good comes easy.

What is happening to your cognitive brain (neocortex)
Re: Tinubu’s Govt Toughest In Nigeria’s History — Agbakoba by Sillymoderators: 8:42pm On Oct 14, 2023
Rayban26:

Okay.

Idiot.
Okay son of useless mother and father.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Nigeria Will Do With $320 Million Abacha Loot – Buhari / CSOs To President Buhari: Expel Amnesty International Before We Put On Our Rage / Interviews With Victims Of The Lekki Shooting By ARISE News (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.