Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,800 members, 7,827,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

I Have A Good Reason To Praise God Our Maker - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Have A Good Reason To Praise God Our Maker (621 Views)

Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator / One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. / Christianity Is Not A Religion it is a relationship with God our creator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Good Reason To Praise God Our Maker by Orikinla(m): 7:20am On Oct 23, 2011
I have a good reason to praise the Lord our God. Yes, my people, I have a great reason to thank JEHOVAH GOD our maker who alone gives us the breath of life.

I asked HIM to give me the power to make wealth and HE did. And HE is increasing my greatness. If you celebrate the Grace of God in others, God will increase yours. Last Sunday The Guardian newspaper published my testimony of how God helped Adeleke Adeyemi, aka "Mai Nasara" to win the $100, 000 Nigeria LNG Prize for Literature for his book "The Missing Clock" which to me is a figure of speech for the missing favour or fortune that God in HIS infinite grace helps the poor to find. There is no one on earth God has not blessed. But many have rejected HIS blessings by their evils.

Today The Guardian on Sunday may have the good news of the testimony of my new annual film festival Screen Naija Open Air Cinema Festival that will also launch the Screen Naija Mobile Cinemas in 18 states to distribute Nigerian and foreign movies and create more jobs for unemployed Nigerians. People will be employed to staff every branch of Screen Naija in Nigeria. God lifted me up with Screen Naija  by making me the first and only Nigerian member of the Projection Foundation. So why should I not testify and thank God?

One particular female member of this same Nairaland that the owner knows very well rewarded me with evil for all the good I did for her, but God has shown her that HE is greater than her witchcraft. I knelt down and told God to forgive her and I sent her an email that I have forgiven her and wished her a great life. God sent me divine helpers who are White men and women to support my life work for the benefit of my people. The fellow Nigerians I called to cooperate with me have not responded. They only try to even hijack what God has given me. In fact, one even threatened to kill me over the Eko International Film Festival I founded, but guess what. He is now begging for the mercy of God. Envy,  Greediness, Jealousy, Selfishness and Wickedness of our fellow Nigerians, especially the majority of the church goers who pretend to be "Christians" are the rot of our beloved Nation. Their greed is what has made Nigeria so corrupt and underdeveloped. But thank God they are being exposed and disgraced in public. So, I advise you faithful believers in JEHOVAH GOD, trust HIM ALONE, pray according to the prophecy in Isaiah Chapter 55 and just wait on the Lord God and you shall testify to give HIM alone all the glory for the great things HE has already done and will do more and so much more for you and I. When I look unto God, I don't turn back. HE never fails to Prove HIMSELF that He is still very much alive and well and HE Lives and Reigns Always and Forever HE alone is GOD. HALLELUJAH. Amen.
Re: I Have A Good Reason To Praise God Our Maker by Nobody: 7:40am On Oct 23, 2011
Congratulations!!! God is awesome.
Re: I Have A Good Reason To Praise God Our Maker by folaski: 8:07am On Oct 23, 2011
OP i rejoice with you. God has made you a living testimony of His goodness. I key in to the grace you are enjoying by requesting that you metion me to God when you pray for more pioneering grace. The Lord Himself will sustain you too in Jesus name.
Re: I Have A Good Reason To Praise God Our Maker by Orikinla(m): 3:59pm On Oct 23, 2011
Thank you for sharing in the goodness of our God.
I will also rejoice with you.

The Guardian on Sunday reported it as I expected.

First Screen Naija Open Air comes in 2012

~ Author of this article: By Shaibu Husseini

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=65206:around-and-about-nollywood-&catid=109:moviedom&Itemid=514
Re: I Have A Good Reason To Praise God Our Maker by God2man(m): 4:56pm On Oct 24, 2011
Congratulations! These are some of the most important things that christians should be doing on nairaland for now. I rejoice with you. Your testimony shall be permanent in Jesus name. Amen. God bless you. God2man.

(1) (Reply)

Let Us Work Together / Violence In The Bible , Is It Really The Same / Grace Vs Mercy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.