Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,335 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

Tell Tinubu That Nigeria Is Not Lagos If You Really Care"—Kayode Ogundamisi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tell Tinubu That Nigeria Is Not Lagos If You Really Care"—Kayode Ogundamisi (29385 Views)

Summary Of Nnamdi Kanu's World Address By Kayode Ogundamisi / See What Kayode Ogundamisi Said About Sen. Bukola Sarki That Got People Talking / The Rise And Fall Of Akinwunmi Ambode. By Kayode Ogundamisi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Tinubu That Nigeria Is Not Lagos If You Really Care"—Kayode Ogundamisi by DaddyJapan(m): 8:37pm On Oct 14, 2023
seunmsg:

Check my first post on this thread.

Oh I read your first post alright.
I also spotted the inherent bias in it, which ultimately produced the next one about Kayode Ogundamisi.

The appointments I have seen are so heavily skewed in favour of one ethnic group that one has to wonder who is advising the President.
Even more worrying still is that a number of them lack merit too.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Tinubu That Nigeria Is Not Lagos If You Really Care"—Kayode Ogundamisi by Hpesoj: 8:47pm On Oct 14, 2023
Ausmos:
If you had found your voice under Buhari to call him to order, Tinubu wouldn't have had the bad example to follow.

But it's still commendable you spoke up

Isn't an irony that the Tinubu was the "National Leader" of Buhari's party? Joker

3 Likes

Re: Tell Tinubu That Nigeria Is Not Lagos If You Really Care"—Kayode Ogundamisi by Rayban26: 8:50pm On Oct 14, 2023
Hpesoj:

Isn't an irony that the Tinubu was the "National Leader" of Buhari's party? Joker

Selective amnesia is apc zombies main issue

6 Likes

Re: Tell Tinubu That Nigeria Is Not Lagos If You Really Care"—Kayode Ogundamisi by Hpesoj: 8:50pm On Oct 14, 2023
seunmsg:
The recent appointments have been more balanced. I will also suggest that it’s time to look more towards expertise, experience and competence as against rewarding political elites who supported him during the last election.

An you think this is possible? There are a lot of people who believe they support Tinubu and MUST be compensated. The likes of Sen. Adeyeye of SWAGA is a classic example. When you look at Arambambi's back-to-back conference, you'll understand how long the queue is.

5 Likes

Re: Tell Tinubu That Nigeria Is Not Lagos If You Really Care"—Kayode Ogundamisi by Hpesoj: 8:55pm On Oct 14, 2023
flokii:
Yoruba lokan..

PBAT tried by giving Umahi Minister for Works.. what else do the Igbos want?

Are you a robot? Are you wired to always comment about Igbos? Are you alright?

If you take just 50 seconds to read, you will see that nothing in that piece mentioned Igbo. Then I ask again, are you alright?

15 Likes

Re: Tell Tinubu That Nigeria Is Not Lagos If You Really Care"—Kayode Ogundamisi by Hpesoj: 8:56pm On Oct 14, 2023
seunmsg:

So what? Go and buy firewood if gas is too expensive for you. I thought you guys are all billionaires in the south east.

Seun, so anybody who complains must be from the SE? Haba!!

13 Likes

Re: Tell Tinubu That Nigeria Is Not Lagos If You Really Care"—Kayode Ogundamisi by Kukutente23: 9:00pm On Oct 14, 2023
seunmsg:
The recent appointments have been more balanced. I will also suggest that it’s time to look more towards expertise, experience and competence as against rewarding political elites who supported him during the last election.
Noo
He's the Jagaban. He's good at discovering talents. He did it in Lagos. Let's give him time

1 Like

Re: Tell Tinubu That Nigeria Is Not Lagos If You Really Care"—Kayode Ogundamisi by Kukutente23: 9:01pm On Oct 14, 2023
seunmsg:

So what? Go and buy firewood if gas is too expensive for you. I thought you guys are all billionaires in the south east.
Firewood is not environmentally friendly
I thought APC's about good governance

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Tinubu That Nigeria Is Not Lagos If You Really Care"—Kayode Ogundamisi by Saao(m): 9:03pm On Oct 14, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Tinubu has complied with appointment spread as dictated by regulations.

For all the clowns and illiterates screaming blue murder because of some appointments which are prerogative of the president, you can go support that agulu packaged fraud, Nigerians don't a damn.
what's the meaning of illiterate again?

6 Likes

Re: Tell Tinubu That Nigeria Is Not Lagos If You Really Care"—Kayode Ogundamisi by Kukutente23: 9:07pm On Oct 14, 2023
Hpesoj:

An you think this is possible? There are a lot of people who believe they support Tinubu and MUST be compensated. The likes of Sen. Adeyeye of SWAGA is a classic example. When you look at Arambambi's back-to-back conference, you'll understand how long the queue is.
The problem is the crumbling economy.
We're steadily beginning to run a feeding bottle govt
Most now see govt appointment as a sure plug to keep up their lifestyle

5 Likes

Re: Tell Tinubu That Nigeria Is Not Lagos If You Really Care"—Kayode Ogundamisi by fx45(m): 9:49pm On Oct 14, 2023
seunmsg:
Mr Cardoso Mutairu you have no single shame left in you. I hope you would maintain the same stance should an Igbo man do this as President.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Tinubu That Nigeria Is Not Lagos If You Really Care"—Kayode Ogundamisi by Eecho(m): 9:51pm On Oct 14, 2023
LeoDeKing:

For all the clowns and illiterates screaming blue murder because of some appointments which are prerogative of the president, you can go support that agulu packaged fraud, Nigerians don't a damn.
Symtoms of depression, you never even see anything.

3 Likes

Re: Tell Tinubu That Nigeria Is Not Lagos If You Really Care"—Kayode Ogundamisi by MissWords: 9:53pm On Oct 14, 2023
Exactly
Re: Tell Tinubu That Nigeria Is Not Lagos If You Really Care"—Kayode Ogundamisi by Proudlyomonna: 9:58pm On Oct 14, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Looll at least you did not cry and wail Igbo aaaghh, Igbo yooo, Igbo eeeeeh that you are destined to do all the days of your life till you go die enter grave grin cheesy

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tell Tinubu That Nigeria Is Not Lagos If You Really Care"—Kayode Ogundamisi by NAC1666: 10:03pm On Oct 14, 2023
flokii:
Yoruba lokan..

PBAT tried by giving Umahi Minister for Works.. what else do the Igbos want?
He can as well collect it and give it to Omokri of FFK

1 Like

Re: Tell Tinubu That Nigeria Is Not Lagos If You Really Care"—Kayode Ogundamisi by KanwuliaExtra: 10:04pm On Oct 14, 2023
TIEFNUBU. . . NIGERIA NOR BE LAGOS OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Pack and go back to IRAGBIJI cheesy
Re: Tell Tinubu That Nigeria Is Not Lagos If You Really Care"—Kayode Ogundamisi by middlebelter(m): 10:04pm On Oct 14, 2023
One thing about the Yorubas, can't take it away from the tribe, always the first and most outspoken to criticize their own in Government. I hope other tribes will take note of this?
I stand with Ogundaisi on this, Mr President should not emulate Buhari on appointment style. I wish to see more Igbos, SS and middle belt appointments, not just Lagos or Yorubas. That's the way to build Nigeria and strengthen her unity. OBJ excelled on this issue.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Tinubu That Nigeria Is Not Lagos If You Really Care"—Kayode Ogundamisi by LZAA: 10:06pm On Oct 14, 2023
Please where is Afamed 😄😄😄😄
Re: Tell Tinubu That Nigeria Is Not Lagos If You Really Care"—Kayode Ogundamisi by Againstallodds: 10:06pm On Oct 14, 2023
Buhari did his own nepotism and we all can see the result. Their country is yet to recover from the mess

3 Likes

Re: Tell Tinubu That Nigeria Is Not Lagos If You Really Care"—Kayode Ogundamisi by emmi14: 10:11pm On Oct 14, 2023
seunmsg:

Yes we are! You're not more comfortable with the situation either.

3 Likes

Re: Tell Tinubu That Nigeria Is Not Lagos If You Really Care"—Kayode Ogundamisi by fafambo: 10:14pm On Oct 14, 2023
Ozommadu:

Gas is now #1000

Dey yarn opata
#1200 not #1000

3 Likes

Re: Tell Tinubu That Nigeria Is Not Lagos If You Really Care"—Kayode Ogundamisi by Shikini: 10:15pm On Oct 14, 2023
Terrible
Re: Tell Tinubu That Nigeria Is Not Lagos If You Really Care"—Kayode Ogundamisi by NaijaNaWaa: 10:16pm On Oct 14, 2023
Tinubu is digging a very deep ethnic pit. He’ll soon fall into it. The extent of his nepotism is totally senseless.

5 Likes

Re: Tell Tinubu That Nigeria Is Not Lagos If You Really Care"—Kayode Ogundamisi by degreatstalion: 10:20pm On Oct 14, 2023
LeoDeKing:

You have no shame in you... You are so pathetic and generously use!ess!!!

D!aguating bigot.

3 Likes

Re: Tell Tinubu That Nigeria Is Not Lagos If You Really Care"—Kayode Ogundamisi by Kemadealadire(f): 10:26pm On Oct 14, 2023
Did he give this same advice to his Oga then, hypocrites will only see what others are doing wrong when they did and are doing the exact same.

P.S, I don't support any of them.
Re: Tell Tinubu That Nigeria Is Not Lagos If You Really Care"—Kayode Ogundamisi by CJStarz: 10:28pm On Oct 14, 2023
seunmsg:
U should be neutral on this matter, don't you think so?
Re: Tell Tinubu That Nigeria Is Not Lagos If You Really Care"—Kayode Ogundamisi by CJStarz: 10:31pm On Oct 14, 2023
seunmsg:

Why mention the south east? D guy you responded to didn't tell you he was from the south east,at least not from his comment, did he? Disappointed at how low you can get. U hate d Igbos. Didn't know you're so tribalistic.

1 Like

Re: Tell Tinubu That Nigeria Is Not Lagos If You Really Care"—Kayode Ogundamisi by fredoooooo: 10:34pm On Oct 14, 2023
Who be dis one again ...
Lagos wey dem dey take night bus come from every part of Nigeria
Re: Tell Tinubu That Nigeria Is Not Lagos If You Really Care"—Kayode Ogundamisi by Menclothing: 10:35pm On Oct 14, 2023
Who ask you
Re: Tell Tinubu That Nigeria Is Not Lagos If You Really Care"—Kayode Ogundamisi by Alliswell248: 10:42pm On Oct 14, 2023
AcuraZDX:

Is Kayode, an omoluabi from Agulu too?

This one is still suffering from PELMD

You expect Nigerians to vote for an olodo.
Pass in Government
Pass in English
Pass in Economic

UNN and Hoebi have a case to answer.
Even he struggled with philosophy.....someone who did chemistry.....chai

We really dodged a bullet

1 Like

Re: Tell Tinubu That Nigeria Is Not Lagos If You Really Care"—Kayode Ogundamisi by genkins(m): 10:43pm On Oct 14, 2023
LeoDeKing:

50k for the month earned.nice one

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amaechi, Soyinka & Baba Ijebu At Folasade's Installation As Iyalode(Pics / How Okorocha, Amosun Lost Buhari’s Support / South-East Crisis: 175 Soldiers, Cops, Others Killed In 72 Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.