Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,698 members, 7,831,178 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Ice Spice, Rema - Pretty Girl (Official Music Video) - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ice Spice, Rema - Pretty Girl (Official Music Video) (15932 Views)

Ayra Starr - Bad Vibes Ft. Seyi Vibez (Official Music Video) / WATCH: Boyyblink Calypso Girl [Official Video] / Freezy Baddest Girl (official Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ice Spice, Rema - Pretty Girl (Official Music Video) by Shyboyk(m): 6:11am On Oct 15, 2023
Kingjite1:
Rema is the definition of work and grace and big thumbs up to Don Jazzy for discovering and nurturing him I wish him and every aspiring Nigerian talent more win

Don jazzy did not discover him …D prince did
Re: Ice Spice, Rema - Pretty Girl (Official Music Video) by Tijani009: 6:31am On Oct 15, 2023
OgThanos:
Hi guys..
Please, I need someone to lend me a sum of 55k, and I'll pay 22k monthly for 3 months.
Starting from this month end.
I live in lagos
32k montly uko ??
Re: Ice Spice, Rema - Pretty Girl (Official Music Video) by Culer: 6:40am On Oct 15, 2023
finallybusy:
Enjoy your ban in advance.
retard undecided
Re: Ice Spice, Rema - Pretty Girl (Official Music Video) by OgThanos: 6:53am On Oct 15, 2023
TheEndless:

Paste your account number for assistance.

Balogun Yusuf
First bank

Thank you Sir
Re: Ice Spice, Rema - Pretty Girl (Official Music Video) by OgThanos: 6:55am On Oct 15, 2023
Tijani009:

32k montly uko ??

That is way beyond my power.. I can't promise what I know I can't do.
Re: Ice Spice, Rema - Pretty Girl (Official Music Video) by OgThanos: 6:59am On Oct 15, 2023
grandstar:

Find a loan app.

You've probably tried, hence you're here

I've tried series of loan app, they won't help me. Besides their interests is extremely high..I even went to my bank, they told me I'm not eligible.
I'm in a serious situation right now, at this stage only a human can save me
Re: Ice Spice, Rema - Pretty Girl (Official Music Video) by MrAgbako: 7:00am On Oct 15, 2023
Oboto700:
THIS life is not balance,, choral songs with All the major parts don't sell like songs without parts and I begin to wonder.
Abeg I no understand 😂
Re: Ice Spice, Rema - Pretty Girl (Official Music Video) by Kingjite1: 7:03am On Oct 15, 2023
Shyboyk:

Don jazzy did not discover him …D prince did
Ok thanks for correction
Re: Ice Spice, Rema - Pretty Girl (Official Music Video) by Kingjite1: 7:04am On Oct 15, 2023
sophirebenitez:

Na Dprince discover am bros.
Ok thanks for the correction

1 Like

Re: Ice Spice, Rema - Pretty Girl (Official Music Video) by Haveyoueatentod: 7:07am On Oct 15, 2023
Video 100
Song 0
Re: Ice Spice, Rema - Pretty Girl (Official Music Video) by Allisgud: 7:15am On Oct 15, 2023
Kingjite1:
Rema is the definition of work and grace and big thumbs up to Don Jazzy for discovering and nurturing him I wish him and every aspiring Nigerian talent more win
don jazzy did not discover him,stop the ignorant lie
Re: Ice Spice, Rema - Pretty Girl (Official Music Video) by Allisgud: 7:17am On Oct 15, 2023
LoveJesus87:
Kai se dem no listen to am ni before dem release am ni?

complete nonsense but dat girl fine sha grin
no worry when he 1b stream u go adapt
Re: Ice Spice, Rema - Pretty Girl (Official Music Video) by dkidd: 7:19am On Oct 15, 2023
Comments on the first page made me watch the video and truly the beat is just wack but ice spice sha 🤤
Re: Ice Spice, Rema - Pretty Girl (Official Music Video) by Kingjite1: 7:22am On Oct 15, 2023
Allisgud:
don jazzy did not discover him,stop the ignorant lie
Ok thank you for the information
Re: Ice Spice, Rema - Pretty Girl (Official Music Video) by Allisgud: 7:23am On Oct 15, 2023
See wetin rema dey enjoy,u can't tell me that girl wount give her the jollof rice to chop,u can't handle her dish and not finish in 10 sec cos she will be too sweet grin grin grin grin
Only a coded street brain will align to this quote
Re: Ice Spice, Rema - Pretty Girl (Official Music Video) by Oboto700(m): 8:12am On Oct 15, 2023
MrAgbako:
Abeg I no understand 😂
the amount of work and time some Gospel singers spent on songs it nothing compared to most secular songs..

1 Like

Re: Ice Spice, Rema - Pretty Girl (Official Music Video) by TheSuperX(m): 8:37am On Oct 15, 2023
Sirheny007:
Wack...
Someone said the two artistes shouldn't be seen together again inside the studio.
I completely agree.
Ice spice wey be wack na him wack Rema go sing with her, lol.

1 Like

Re: Ice Spice, Rema - Pretty Girl (Official Music Video) by TheSuperX(m): 8:41am On Oct 15, 2023
BloodyDoe:
Trash, even calm down remix nah trash... Trash... Spits
Calm down remix isn't trash bro, I prefer the remix than the single.
Re: Ice Spice, Rema - Pretty Girl (Official Music Video) by TheOmoney(m): 8:43am On Oct 15, 2023
Throughout..I was expecting the real song to start

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ice Spice, Rema - Pretty Girl (Official Music Video) by Inyaky(f): 9:19am On Oct 15, 2023
🙄🙄Wasted collaboration, they should have taken their time to do something better, 2/10
Re: Ice Spice, Rema - Pretty Girl (Official Music Video) by kizxaxa: 9:29am On Oct 15, 2023
Georgejeez:
Their songs no de pass Woman ..

All the things when de sup for the Country , dem no de fit pick any concept from them to compose songs , everytime I love you , your body, your waist , you sweet like bitterleaf yen yen yen ..

God bless Fela Anikulapo Kuti, RAS Kimono , Majek Fashek and Tu face .

The rest can go to hell and burn to ashes with ther meaningless songs when no de reign pass one month..

Re: Ice Spice, Rema - Pretty Girl (Official Music Video) by TheEndless: 9:43am On Oct 15, 2023
OgThanos:

Balogun Yusuf
First bank

Thank you Sir
Unfortunately my ancestors have warned me that should I ever epp a yoruba Mozulem pigoid, I’ll have a bullet lodged in my skull. I’m truly sorry 😞
Re: Ice Spice, Rema - Pretty Girl (Official Music Video) by OgThanos: 9:51am On Oct 15, 2023
TheEndless:

Unfortunately my ancestors have warned me that should I ever epp a yoruba Mozulem pigoid, I’ll have a bullet lodged in my skull. I’m truly sorry 😞

This hurt, really..
You asked me to paste my details hoping I've seen a helper then you ended up insulting my tribe and religioun..
Humans .

I hope you'll need help desperately someday and you'll be denied of the help because of your religion or your tribe, only then you'll realise how painful it is..

Thank you one more.
Re: Ice Spice, Rema - Pretty Girl (Official Music Video) by MrAgbako: 11:43am On Oct 15, 2023
Oboto700:
the amount of work and time some Gospel singers spent on songs it nothing compared to most secular songs..
I see...

It is true and like you said earlier, "life no balance"

1 Like

Re: Ice Spice, Rema - Pretty Girl (Official Music Video) by Kobranet: 12:36pm On Oct 15, 2023
Georgejeez:
Their songs no de pass Woman ..

All the things when de sup for the Country , dem no de fit pick any concept from them to compose songs , everytime I love you , your body, your waist , you sweet like bitterleaf yen yen yen ..

God bless Fela Anikulapo Kuti, RAS Kimono , Majek Fashek and Tu face .

The rest can go to hell and burn to ashes with ther meaningless songs when no de reign pass one month..

😭😭🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Ice Spice, Rema - Pretty Girl (Official Music Video) by TheEndless: 1:25pm On Oct 15, 2023
OgThanos:

This hurt, really..
You asked me to paste my details hoping I've seen a helper then you ended up insulting my tribe and religioun..
Humans .

I hope you'll need help desperately someday and you'll be denied of the help because of your religion or your tribe, only then you'll realise how painful it is..

Thank you one more.
Come on na! You and your kind are the reason you’re on Nairaland right now looking for handouts! Don’t hate me… Hate yourself and your kind 🙄
Re: Ice Spice, Rema - Pretty Girl (Official Music Video) by mercysamuelson(m): 4:35pm On Oct 15, 2023
After one successful song which is as sweet as brown sugar, then they will start singing to all rubbish.
Re: Ice Spice, Rema - Pretty Girl (Official Music Video) by mercysamuelson(m): 4:41pm On Oct 15, 2023
OgThanos

This hurt, really..
Humans .

Thank you one more.

Just take am easy on him bro. That's what Nigeria had turned some into. People let tribal reasoning drive them crazy. I help if I want to do that with no tribal sentiment. He only want to be in the news. I hope one day, una go leave sentiment alone and join hand in fighting those wey una suppose to fight. Drop ur details for me.

Got your details and I sent you already.
Balogun Yusuf Olasunkanmi
Re: Ice Spice, Rema - Pretty Girl (Official Music Video) by OgThanos: 5:20pm On Oct 15, 2023
mercysamuelson:
OgThanos

This hurt, really..
Humans .

Thank you one more.

Just take am easy on him bro. That's what Nigeria had turned some into. People let tribal reasoning drive them crazy. I help if I want to do that with no tribal sentiment. He only want to be in the news. I hope one day, una go leave sentiment alone and join hand in fighting those wey una suppose to fight. Drop ur details for me.

Got your details and I sent you already.
Balogun Yusuf Olasunkanmi

Thank you so much.. wow

I don't know how to tell you how grateful and excited I am right now..Thank you so much.
May God bless and Enrich you a thousand fold.

1 Like

Re: Ice Spice, Rema - Pretty Girl (Official Music Video) by Tapout(m): 6:10pm On Oct 15, 2023
wth! embarassed
Re: Ice Spice, Rema - Pretty Girl (Official Music Video) by mercysamuelson(m): 12:52am On Oct 16, 2023
OgThanos

Thank you so much.. wow

I don't know how to tell you how grateful and excited I am right now..Thank you so much.

Hope you received the alert! All thanks to the Almighty God. May he continue to provide for us and give us to be able to have free minds towards giving without being sentimental.
Re: Ice Spice, Rema - Pretty Girl (Official Music Video) by mercysamuelson(m): 12:55am On Oct 16, 2023
[quote author=mercysamuelson post=126427485]OgThanos

Thank you so much.. wow

Hope you received the alert! All thanks to the Almighty God. May He continue to provide for us and give us the good heart we needed to be able to have free minds towards giving without being sentimental towards people of different tribes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jenifa’s Dairy Season 7 – Ep 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13 / Songslover: Listen And Download All Latest Quality Music. / P-square Took May D’s Videos Off Youtube?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.