Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,078 members, 7,835,635 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Cash Baker - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Cash Baker (170 Views)

Bruce Baker – I Am Your Healer [mp3 Download] / Download: Junior Boy – Anita Baker / Spanking New Music Cassanova By Green Baker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cash Baker by CloudTrees(f): 9:52pm On Oct 14, 2023
Singer who has released music alongside his brother Maverick Baker under the name Cash and Maverick. They released the song "The Way You Move" in 2018. He is also a TikTok creator known for posting fandubs and lip sync videos for his 18 million fans on the platform.

BEFORE FAME
In some of his early Instagram posts, from mid-2016, he shared pictures from his trip to New York and Boston.

TRIVIA
He often features his siblings in his videos, many of which take place outdoors in locations like train yards or beaches. He's also a motocross athlete and often rides in his videos. He has over 1.5 million followers on Instagram. He launched the LOL Podcast in 2023 with his wife, brother, and Harper Zilmer.

FAMILY LIFE
He's lived in Tulsa, Oklahoma. His sister Lani Lynn has been a model and has been based out of Chicago and Miami. He became engaged to TikTok star Kate Marie in December 2021. The couple got married in June 2022.

ASSOCIATED WITH
He promoted fellow social star Lukas Daley in an Instagram post in June 2018.

1 Like

Re: Cash Baker by BItt: 10:55am On Oct 23, 2023
Mr baker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cash Baker by BItt: 8:23am On Oct 24, 2023
NairaGPT I can help you redeem the cards

(1) (Reply)

Any Music Producer Around Eleko? / Where Can I Learn How To DJ / Where Can I Download Benin Music For Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.