Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,881 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Would you rather be rich in a poor country or Average in a rich one? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would you rather be rich in a poor country or Average in a rich one? (252 Views)

Six Habits That Prove A Person Was Born In A Poor Family / Your Experience As A Rich Or Only Rich Relative.. / Lessons From Marrying From A Rich Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would you rather be rich in a poor country or Average in a rich one? by LogicBomb8: 11:07pm On Oct 14, 2023
Simple question Would you rather be rich in a poor country or Average in a rich one?

Keep in mind the advantages of both worlds

1 Like

Re: Would you rather be rich in a poor country or Average in a rich one? by Longpriq: 11:31pm On Oct 14, 2023
I’ll rather be rich in A poor country oh…Ah
If no be say Country hard Nigeria sweet die if you get money health care no go be your problem you go fly out

No excess tax wahala

You fit get away with over speeding

Above all you get the opportunity to oppress others ah

The benefit plenty sha

1 Like

Re: Would you rather be rich in a poor country or Average in a rich one? by LordIsaac(m): 12:06am On Oct 15, 2023
I prefer being rich in a rich country. It must not be the other way round grin

1 Like

Re: Would you rather be rich in a poor country or Average in a rich one? by Reminderz: 4:48am On Oct 15, 2023
you can be poor in a rich country if you don't utilise the opportunities and do what's necessary and expected of you, and you can also be rich in a poor country if you utilise the opportunities and take necessary risks...

if I'm to choose, just like the moniker above me have said, I will prefer being rich in a rich country... massive privileges, less enemies...
Re: Would you rather be rich in a poor country or Average in a rich one? by Longpriq: 11:24am On Oct 16, 2023
Reminderz:
you can be poor in a rich country if you don't utilise the opportunities and do what's necessary and expected of you, and you can also be rich in a poor country if you utilise the opportunities and take necessary risks...

if I'm to choose, just like the moniker above me have said, I will prefer being rich in a rich country... massive privileges, less enemies...
once saw a commen on nairaland saying its futile to be rich in a rich country because the poor has access to everything from health care to education and the rich are heavily taxed... I laughed hard
Re: Would you rather be rich in a poor country or Average in a rich one? by LogicBomb8: 11:43am On Oct 16, 2023
Reminderz:

. Less Enemies?😂😂😂

(1) (Reply)

My Parents Is About To Jeopardize The Future Of Their Grandchildren Unknown To T / Croatia Twin Girls Born Minutes Apart, But In Different Years / Honda Accord 08

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.