Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

No One Will Get Preferential Treatment In Demolition Exercise – LASG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No One Will Get Preferential Treatment In Demolition Exercise – LASG (9151 Views)

Governor Soludo Continues Demolition Exercise In Onitsha. / El-Rufai Asks JAMB To Stop Giving Preferential Scores To Northern Students / APC: We Won't Give Preferential Treatment To Any Aspirant In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No One Will Get Preferential Treatment In Demolition Exercise – LASG by Mrtaye: 8:12am On Oct 15, 2023
Fugazy2023:

I know what I would have said to you that will make you hate everything about life but let me just report you

Seun Mynd44 OAM4j nlfpmod
If you people don't ban this guy for at least 3 month as you did for me for making a comment not as bad as this then you are a bigot hypocrite and I'll already know what NL stands for.

Suddenly PoliciaNLand will be missing in hear since it is his igbo brother that is making such comment. Bunch of hypocrites
Go and find somewhere to sit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No One Will Get Preferential Treatment In Demolition Exercise – LASG by Chidozie4847(m): 8:15am On Oct 15, 2023
Demolishing is not a problem.the only issue here is that did the gvt compensate them.evil party called apc
Re: No One Will Get Preferential Treatment In Demolition Exercise – LASG by Chidozie4847(m): 8:21am On Oct 15, 2023
Fugazy2023:
Strangers can't come to your state and mess it up completely and then turn back and insult that same state calling it slump and all sort. This is no longer acceptable. Operation total cleansing.
I am 100% in support of LASG
u are the one that is suppose to be banned for making such repulsive comments.tribal goat like u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No One Will Get Preferential Treatment In Demolition Exercise – LASG by condralbedez: 8:40am On Oct 15, 2023
Fugazy2023:
Strangers can't come to your state and mess it up completely and then turn back and insult that same state calling it slump and all sort. This is no longer acceptable. Operation total cleansing.
From your comment, it shows that the whole exercise is going to be focused on strangers... Nawa oh
Re: No One Will Get Preferential Treatment In Demolition Exercise – LASG by Jostoman: 8:45am On Oct 15, 2023
Ok but dont use it to play politics of bitterness by demolish your opponent business properties because they are challenging your victory in court.
Re: No One Will Get Preferential Treatment In Demolition Exercise – LASG by Obierika(m): 8:52am On Oct 15, 2023
I wonder why someone will start a multimillion Naira project without first ensuring that the land has a clean title

2 Likes

Re: No One Will Get Preferential Treatment In Demolition Exercise – LASG by Obierika(m): 8:56am On Oct 15, 2023
Chidozie4847:
Demolishing is not a problem.the only issue here is that did the gvt compensate them.evil party called apc

If your building contravenes building code no one anywhere in the world will pay you compensation.

Go and ask Odumeje if the Anambra State government paid him compensation after demolishing his church which was built on a drainage channel.

You people should not come here and be talking rubbish because it's Lagos State

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: No One Will Get Preferential Treatment In Demolition Exercise – LASG by VEHINTOLAR: 9:13am On Oct 15, 2023
Coolsperm:
This country is not supposed to be one, one day one day monkey will go to market it will not return

Chestbeating monkey,will this your "one day" ever come ? You all have been shouting this "one day" for ages now,when exactly are you fools gonna man up and carry out your evil intent ? Believe it or not,you don't want that one day to ever come 'cause it will be your doomsday,a day of sorrow and gnashing of teeth,a day you all will either go back to your erosion ravaged land of criminals empty handed or transported back there in bodybags !

If you guys don't start using your head,your senseless emotions will only drive you to self inflicted destructions.Lagos State government won't shy away from doing the needful simply because some highly emotional cretins from Alaigbo feel they are in position to threaten anyone here with their empty "one day" threats !

Chinedu,just bring it on,even Mr Azikiwe and Ojukwu will pity you guys in their graves !
Re: No One Will Get Preferential Treatment In Demolition Exercise – LASG by Khyrvxjzy: 9:23am On Oct 15, 2023
Coolsperm:
This country is not supposed to be one, one day one day monkey will go to market it will not return

make you know wetin you go dey talk, we go finish your tribe
Re: No One Will Get Preferential Treatment In Demolition Exercise – LASG by aikyg(m): 9:26am On Oct 15, 2023
Fugazy2023:

I know what I would have said to you that will make you hate everything about life but let me just report you

If you people don't ban this guy for at least 3 month as you did for me for making a comment not as bad as this then you are a bigot hypocrite and I'll already know what NL stands for.

Suddenly PoliciaNLand will be missing in here since it is his igbo brother that is making such comment. Bunch of hypocrites
What is wrong with you? We are all brothers; Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba. You are just being shallow minded!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No One Will Get Preferential Treatment In Demolition Exercise – LASG by ConfidentialDoc: 9:38am On Oct 15, 2023
Chidozie4847:

There is no compensation for building on a drainage. That's why it's pointless bribing LASG official to approve your plan.

It will always backfire

3 Likes

Re: No One Will Get Preferential Treatment In Demolition Exercise – LASG by PHAYOL81: 9:42am On Oct 15, 2023
Right step in the right direction and even though I believe the government owe nobody no obligation for the provision of compensation or succour for this illegality, I still think some measure should be taken to assist the affected this trying period like getting their identities, acquiring a piece of land around the peninsula, allow them the benefit to buy at cheaper rate than the ACTUAL MARKET PRICE, with the provision of an accompanying estate infrastructures for them and then, constitute a committee to manage the property for its safety and that of lives within it (while the home-owners shoulder the cost of all maintenance).
BUT like I said, the government ain't under no obligation to do it and owes no one no apology if they don't.

GOD BLESS LAGOS STATE
FOR A GREATER LAGOS

EKO O NII BAJE O.

3 Likes

Re: No One Will Get Preferential Treatment In Demolition Exercise – LASG by evsimmigration: 10:09am On Oct 15, 2023
Lagos state has commissioner for works ,even environmental people are supposed to approve the building before electing the structure.But, becos they are all suffering from Hypermaopia, they choose to overlook and collect stipend and allow the building to go on.

Jokerman:
Why are you building on drainages??

Before buying a land, why don't you always go check at lands registry at Alausa?

Well stop trying to short-change. Na yourself you go do. Buy lands where your power reach.
Re: No One Will Get Preferential Treatment In Demolition Exercise – LASG by OmoFiditi: 10:40am On Oct 15, 2023
UncleKoboko:
Many houses in Nigeria, especially Lagos has no planing.

Every street is supposed to have a specific width of road.

So many that has plans before no longer follows its plan due to stupidity, greed, corruption and bribery.

So many houses needs to be demolished.

Poor mosque rat wey never mould block for him life, dey give demolition advise. You poor, still come be witch. Your generation go hear wehn. grin
Re: No One Will Get Preferential Treatment In Demolition Exercise – LASG by UncleKoboko: 11:03am On Oct 15, 2023
OmoFiditi:

Poor mosque rat wey never mould block for him life, dey give demolition advise. Your poor, still come be witch. Your generation go hear wehn. grin
Lol
See wretched God-Forsaken bastarɗ dey quote me out of Frustration grin
Woe betide you and your entire generations.
That your ugly old hag olosho mama and drunkard old fool father will continue to not know peace forever.
You too dey compare people with your low life miserable self and family members. Stop that!
If you don't stop being foolìsh, you'll continue to be miserable and it can never be well with you till the end of time.

2 Likes

Re: No One Will Get Preferential Treatment In Demolition Exercise – LASG by Jokerman(m): 11:07am On Oct 15, 2023
This is an eye opener....

Don't give bribe whenever you check lands and you see the property is govt land or on drainages... This is because 10/20 years, the property will still be demolished

2 Likes

Re: No One Will Get Preferential Treatment In Demolition Exercise – LASG by tomoregie: 11:17am On Oct 15, 2023
@megamound is a member here, and the previous LASG Surveyor-General Olabisi was in charge of every approval/property documentation for Lekky County. He even has a street named after him in Lekky County Estate. Otunba Olumide is an accomplished Real Estate Developer who illegally dredged the canal next to the estate and even built/sold properties to investors with full knowledge that he was violating LASG laws. Now that the Surveyor General has been replaced by a new guy. What happens to the homeowners who do not yet have legal property documents for over 4-8 years now? Otunba Olumide is now in Banana Island and above the questions of those he put into this mess

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No One Will Get Preferential Treatment In Demolition Exercise – LASG by tomoregie: 11:18am On Oct 15, 2023
Jokerman:
This is an eye opener....

Don't give bribe whenever you check lands and you see the property is govt land or on drainages... This is because 10/20 years, the property will still be demolished

@megamound is a member here, and the previous LASG Surveyor-General Olabisi was in charge of every approval/property documentation for Lekky County. He even has a street named after him in Lekky County Estate. Otunba Olumide is an accomplished Real Estate Developer who illegally dredged the canal next to the estate and even built/sold properties to investors with full knowledge that he was violating LASG laws. Now that the Surveyor General has been replaced by a new guy. What happens to the homeowners who do not yet have legal property documents for over 4-8 years now? Otunba Olumide is now in Banana Island and above the questions of those he put into this mess
Re: No One Will Get Preferential Treatment In Demolition Exercise – LASG by Sleekfingers: 11:18am On Oct 15, 2023
I love this.........
Re: No One Will Get Preferential Treatment In Demolition Exercise – LASG by Jokerman(m): 11:40am On Oct 15, 2023
tomoregie:

In a sane country, he'd be arrested and jailed to serve as a warning....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No One Will Get Preferential Treatment In Demolition Exercise – LASG by Litmus: 11:50am On Oct 15, 2023
Heroicvic:
Everywhere hard for this country
Man don try everything possible
Wetin we go chop this morning

If you're that poor, you shouldn't own a mobile phone or pay to access internet. These things should be luxuries you can't afford. If you think i'm being harsh, it's because i know how bad poverty can be. Relative to my situation at some points in life, you would be wealthy in my eyes. And actually you would be the elite to me that needs killing, if i were of that type of green-eyed mindset.
Re: No One Will Get Preferential Treatment In Demolition Exercise – LASG by bonnyhope: 12:02pm On Oct 15, 2023
UncleKoboko:
Many houses in Nigeria, especially Lagos has no planing.

Every street is supposed to have a specific width of road.

So many that has plans before no longer follows its plan due to stupidity, greed, corruption and bribery.

So many houses needs to be demolished.

Is very annoying, citizens also have a blame to share, people doing things as they like.
Same thing applicable to indiscriminate dumping if refuse both on the express ways and streets.

Nigerians are actually difficult to govern

3 Likes

Re: No One Will Get Preferential Treatment In Demolition Exercise – LASG by bonnyhope: 12:06pm On Oct 15, 2023
OmoFiditi:

Poor mosque rat wey never mould block for him life, dey give demolition advise. Your poor, still come be witch. Your generation go hear wehn. grin

Don't support illegality
Re: No One Will Get Preferential Treatment In Demolition Exercise – LASG by Originalsly: 12:24pm On Oct 15, 2023
remiopash:

Blame this on heartless developers and land speculators. They most likely bought the land cheap, developed them and sold the houses to unsuspecting buyers who bear the brunt of the demolition.

This is the problem ... how can reserve land be sold to the developers/private residents? If this was done by the responsible ministry and building plans approved.... then they have the right to build. If need to be demolished now then they need to be compensated.
Re: No One Will Get Preferential Treatment In Demolition Exercise – LASG by OmoFiditi: 1:08pm On Oct 15, 2023
UncleKoboko:

Lol
See wretched God-Forsaken bastarɗ dey quote me out of Frustration grin
Woe betide you and your entire generations.
That your ugly old hag olosho mama and drunkard old fool father will continue to not know peace forever.
You too dey compare people with your low life miserable self and family members. Stop that!
If you don't stop being foolìsh, you'll continue to be miserable and it can never be well with you till the end of time.

E pain your agbado mugu skull, and I like am. grin
Wetin sufferhead agbado urchin like you fit achieve? grin
Re: No One Will Get Preferential Treatment In Demolition Exercise – LASG by obi58: 1:58pm On Oct 15, 2023
Fugazy2023:

So it's strangers that have built all the structures that have messed up Lagos?

Chai see mentality! Guy wake up!

Do you honestly believe that people would have spent millions acquiring land and developing property in such areas and would not have secured the necessary approvals and permits from the government?
Re: No One Will Get Preferential Treatment In Demolition Exercise – LASG by Schifo: 2:09pm On Oct 15, 2023
DSC7:
In ikota villa they are just demolishing people's property anyhow,,,same building they once approved sad sad

It is very unfortunate; you wonder who approved the houses to be built? Is it ghosts ?
Re: No One Will Get Preferential Treatment In Demolition Exercise – LASG by UncleKoboko: 2:52pm On Oct 15, 2023
OmoFiditi:

E pain your agbado mugu skull, and I like am. grin
Wetin sufferhead agbado urchin like you fit achieve? grin
Lol
I use swear scatter the oloriburuku 0SU PlG life grin

1 Like

Re: No One Will Get Preferential Treatment In Demolition Exercise – LASG by sweetjohn(m): 4:15pm On Oct 15, 2023
All they know is demolition demolition demolition but when it comes to providing comfort to the poor they run dumb. Evil govt
Re: No One Will Get Preferential Treatment In Demolition Exercise – LASG by sweetjohn(m): 4:21pm On Oct 15, 2023
Fugazy2023:

Suddenly PoliciaNLand will be missing in here since it is his igbo brother that is making such comment. Bunch of hypocrites
Why are you calling on Seun? The guy did not abuse you atall. if the mod banned him, they would just have succeeded in opening their Tribalistic ass. Btw, I am seconding with him that you are not just sick but need serious medical attention.
Re: No One Will Get Preferential Treatment In Demolition Exercise – LASG by sweetgala(m): 4:22pm On Oct 15, 2023
9jvirgin:
What if fraudnubu requests for the entire piece of land you're demolishing, won't you give him? You can only deceive f00ls. Meanwhile, why don't you demolish before elections? Why after elections when the people are helpless and vulnerable?

Whoever bought the property has a right to the land where it doesn't encroach on the drainage setback.

However what I see is people who have bought a fully built property from a developer who falsely assume that all is in order per the permits and planning permission only for the state to flag an issue with the structure or the land on which it seats, such an individual can bring forward a civil case from the developer and claim for damages from them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mahmoud Yakubu Should Have Resigned Over Conduct Of 2023 Election - Adibe / Another PDP Ward Faction Denounces Suspension Of Rivers Lawmaker Loyal To Fubara / Mko Abiola Beaten To Death- Mustapha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.