Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,126 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Cost Of Setting Up A Standard Music Studio In Ibadan. - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Cost Of Setting Up A Standard Music Studio In Ibadan. (8055 Views)

Promo!!!shoot Standard Music Videos For A token / Please Help With A Name Of A Good Music Studio In Warri / Starting A Music Studio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Setting Up A Standard Music Studio In Ibadan. by AKMoney1(m): 9:15am On Oct 23, 2011
Hi Nairalanders,please i will like to know the cost of setting up a standard studio in the city of Ibadan,list of the required instruments and gadgets. I will also like to meet people who deal in setting up studios and good music producers.

You can reach me on bb PIN: 256E2AA6 or email bestintown001@yahoo.com or 08037882903.

Thanks
Re: Cost Of Setting Up A Standard Music Studio In Ibadan. by walcolm(m): 12:59pm On Oct 25, 2011
dont think the cost will be much different from what obtains anywhere else in nigeria, the only difference will be the cost of the apartment
Re: Cost Of Setting Up A Standard Music Studio In Ibadan. by PurestBoy(m): 2:40pm On Oct 25, 2011
I'm in Ibadan and am close to those in the business, I know some DJs too that play in the clubs. Call me to help you so that we can both make the enquiries together if u don't mind. Pm me
Re: Cost Of Setting Up A Standard Music Studio In Ibadan. by AKMoney1(m): 3:12pm On Oct 25, 2011
walcolm:

dont think the cost will be much different from what obtains anywhere else in nigeria, the only difference will be the cost of the apartment

Ok but can you tell me wot the price will look like apart from the apartment. Thanks

PurestBoy:

I'm in Ibadan and am close to those in the business, I know some DJs too that play in the clubs. Call me to help you so that we can both make the enquiries together if u don't mind. 08057358636

Aiit thanks bruv.
Re: Cost Of Setting Up A Standard Music Studio In Ibadan. by playahP(m): 9:14pm On Oct 25, 2011
what kinda studio do you want, is it a home studio with average to small scale equipments or highly industrial studio
i can help wth that and my rate is really affordable.
besides all the equipment, i will charge 20k to set it up from ground up!
Re: Cost Of Setting Up A Standard Music Studio In Ibadan. by AKMoney1(m): 10:18pm On Oct 25, 2011
playah P:

what kinda studio do you want, is it a home studio with average to small scale equipments or highly industrial studio

Like i said in M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ post ά standard studio is what i want. Thanks
Re: Cost Of Setting Up A Standard Music Studio In Ibadan. by playahP(m): 11:17pm On Oct 25, 2011
Items required and cost projections

1- Desktop computers and a laptop---- Preferably mac (200,000)
2- Audio interface---- Preferable M-Audio (35k or less)
3- mixers------ Preferably macky ProFX12 (30-40k)
(must have preamp)

4- Studio monitors(speakers), 30-32K

5- Pre-amp (10,000)

6- Microphone (25k)----

7- Midi keyboard (40k)------

All these prices are on the standard proffessional rates.
But you can find good ones at a lesser price too.
Re: Cost Of Setting Up A Standard Music Studio In Ibadan. by AKMoney1(m): 11:21pm On Oct 25, 2011
playah P:

Items required and cost projections

1- Desktop computers and a laptop---- Preferably mac (200,000)
2- Audio interface---- Preferable M-Audio (35k or less)
3- mixers------ Preferably macky ProFX12 (30-40k)
(must have preamp)

4- Studio monitors(speakers), 30-32K

5- Pre-amp (10,000)

6- Microphone (25k)----

7- Midi keyboard (40k)------

All these prices are on the standard proffessional rates.
But you can find good ones at a lesser price too.

Are these all the required equipments? pls lets chat online now either through bb or yahoo messenger for more elaborate discussion. thanks my infos are up above.
Re: Cost Of Setting Up A Standard Music Studio In Ibadan. by playahP(m): 12:20am On Oct 26, 2011
Lest i forget, i assume you already have an apartment.

Vocal Booth construction (Preferably sound proof)- 80k

Studio accessories and miscellaneous= 80k

Ambient lightening/In wall lightening: 5000k

P.S. ALL the prices above are for a highly standard home studio.
The type that A-list arts can come into and be proud to take pictures in it.
Re: Cost Of Setting Up A Standard Music Studio In Ibadan. by AKMoney1(m): 12:37am On Oct 26, 2011
playah P:

Lest i forget, i assume you already have an apartment.

Vocal Booth construction (Preferably sound proof)- 80k

Studio accessories and miscellaneous= 80k

Ambient lightening/In wall lightening: 5000k

P.S. ALL the prices above are for a highly standard home studio.
The type that A-list arts can come into and be proud to take pictures in it.

We need to talk better bro,how can we chat right now? Need some clarification. Thanks so much,God bless you.
Re: Cost Of Setting Up A Standard Music Studio In Ibadan. by playahP(m): 10:40pm On Oct 27, 2011
send me an email , no joncing ohh!!
Re: Cost Of Setting Up A Standard Music Studio In Ibadan. by bazestop(m): 9:01am On Mar 04, 2017
Bazestop is offering a one time promo to get one of your song, video and mixtape promoted on our site for free!!!. Send your song, video or mixtape with artwork and biography to bazestop@gmail.com or whatsapp +2348137846828. Promo ends by 21st of March 2017 @bazestop.com
Don't forget to share

(1) (Reply)

24 Hour Recording Studio Opens In Lekki-ajah / SuperBass Wireless Bluetooth Speaker With FM | /Phoning System / How To Use Youtube To Mp3 Converter At 9converter.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.