Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,441 members, 7,846,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:11 AM

Wema Wallet Account Scam - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wema Wallet Account Scam (282 Views)

Armed Robbers Attack Wema Bank In Okuku, Osun State (Photo, Video) / Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet / Wallet Thief Got Online Users Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wema Wallet Account Scam by Desmond04(m): 7:48am On Oct 15, 2023
Please is there any way one can recover back money sent to Wema bank wallet Account, I was scammed when I wanted to purchase a Nigeria used car, I was given a different account to make payments to that does not belong to the owner, and the person is nowhere to be found, she has blocked me on WhatsApp and everywhere, please I need your help me advise, if there is any help from the Good people of Nigeria, is there any way they can track the number we use in communicating? Because I've called Wema Bank are not saying anything meaningful thanks
Re: Wema Wallet Account Scam by qwertyboss(m): 8:15am On Oct 15, 2023
Desmond04:
Please is there any way one can recover back money sent to Wema bank wallet Account, I was scammed when I wanted to purchase a Nigeria used car, I was given a different account to make payments to that does not belong to the owner, and the person is nowhere to be found, she has blocked me on WhatsApp and everywhere, please I need your help me advise, if there is any help from the Good people of Nigeria, is there any way they can track the number we use in communicating? Because I've called Wema Bank are not saying anything meaningful thanks
Go and get police report...
Re: Wema Wallet Account Scam by TripleLTD: 8:21am On Oct 15, 2023
Desmond04:
Send me an email

If the account is provided by flutterwave by wema

It can be track

officialmavteam@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Arrest Politician Over $760,000 Fintech Patricia Scam / 12 Arrested Over Attack On Bus Carrying Christmas Gifts For Ibadan Family Heads / I Need An Advice Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.