Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,098 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Palestinian Ambassador To The UK On Israel-Hamas War. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Palestinian Ambassador To The UK On Israel-Hamas War. (441 Views)

Israel-hamas War: Truck Carrying Coffins Among Aid Convoy To Gaza / Israel-Hamas War: UK To Deploy Royal Navy Ships To Support Israel / Israel-Hamas War Live Updates Thread (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Palestinian Ambassador To The UK On Israel-Hamas War. by cocolacec(m): 8:02am On Oct 15, 2023

Re: Palestinian Ambassador To The UK On Israel-Hamas War. by Free2Fly: 8:14am On Oct 15, 2023
cocolacec:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8TGW10jkCM?si=o5KNsK3GBsNjh2w8

No islamist has condemned the attack so far.

That's because jihad is one of the pillars of islam and has been majorly responsible for its spread.

So, every muslim is bound to support it, no matter the number of people killed, as long as those people are not their members.

The only thing surprising so far is the relatively large number of foolish non-muslims that are supporting them out of sheer ignorance and 'wokeness' mentality

11 Likes

Re: Palestinian Ambassador To The UK On Israel-Hamas War. by Apcsupport1: 8:24am On Oct 15, 2023
Wow
Re: Palestinian Ambassador To The UK On Israel-Hamas War. by Timoleon(m): 8:31am On Oct 15, 2023
If you are not brainwashed, you’ll watch the video yourself ti actually determine wether he condemns hamas or supports hamas. Learn beyond headlines.
Re: Palestinian Ambassador To The UK On Israel-Hamas War. by nnachukz(m): 10:18am On Oct 15, 2023
That is why I always blame Isreal for warning these people before striking. They are all Hamas fighters, maybe active or potential. Such warning allows people with this mentality to escape.
Same reason no bordering countries is taking them in. This type of man will go on to brainwash other Palestinians to fight jihad in any part of the world they are.
Re: Palestinian Ambassador To The UK On Israel-Hamas War. by Isobug: 10:22am On Oct 15, 2023
Before nko? If na you you go condemn am?
Their country is their country and he's a politician, They are always on the ones the government side whether right or wrong.

Instead of blaming Hamas, he's there condemning ISREAL. It means they all support Hamas terrorists. I trust ISREAL shaa.
Na Hamas go find trouble , they know they can't match Israel might, every year they would go and find trouble and run and begin to endanger civilians
Re: Palestinian Ambassador To The UK On Israel-Hamas War. by Solsix(m): 11:04am On Oct 15, 2023
Timoleon:
If you are not brainwashed, you’ll watch the video yourself ti actually determine wether he condemns hamas or supports hamas. Learn beyond headlines.
I watched the video, he did not in anyway condemn the act. I stopped watching the video when he was unable to condemn the attack
Re: Palestinian Ambassador To The UK On Israel-Hamas War. by Timoleon(m): 11:12am On Oct 15, 2023
Solsix:

I watched the video, he did not in anyway condemn the act. I stopped watching the video when he was unable to condemn the attack

You stopped watching the video.
Re: Palestinian Ambassador To The UK On Israel-Hamas War. by AfroBeatDiary: 11:18am On Oct 15, 2023
Can you imagine... Before Israel install the boarder, Palestinian suicide bombers sway into Israel and detonate bomb killing people. Prison koor, prison nii
Re: Palestinian Ambassador To The UK On Israel-Hamas War. by misreal(m): 11:25am On Oct 15, 2023
AfroBeatDiary:
Can you imagine... Before Israel install the boarder, Palestinian suicide bombers sway into Israel and detonate bomb killing people. Prison koor, prison nii
they want israel to open up their borders once again so that they can start with their nonsense suicide bombings.they call suicide bombing freedom.crazy people

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Chinese Men Laugh At African Men Who Believe That They Were Sent By God. / Negev Airbase In Israel Has Been Hit By Iranian Rockets / BREAKING News:nelson Mandela Dies At 95

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.