Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,052 members, 7,835,553 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Things You Should Not Do When You Visit A New Church You Don't Know About - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Things You Should Not Do When You Visit A New Church You Don't Know About (16108 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Announces The Arrival Of A Brand New Church Aircraft / RCCG's New Church Auditorium In Abeokuta (Photos) / When And Why Did You Change The Church You Were Born Into? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things You Should Not Do When You Visit A New Church You Don't Know About by ikorodureporta: 7:28pm On Oct 15, 2023
pradoyeep:
If while you come to a new place or a strange land, and you find a church there to attend, these are the things you should not do until you have verified if the church is truly of God.

(1) Do not take holy communion, do not eat there, do not drink anything there. Because if it is an evil church, you may implicate yourself.
(2) Do not give tithe or offering there except you are led. If you give to a church serving an evil power, you are not giving to God.
(3) Do not go for counselling. Going for counselling is like exposing yourself. Imagine telling an occultic pastor of your personal family issues.
(4) Do not let them lay hands on you.
(5) Do not date any person there. Until you are sure the church is clean, do not date or marry any person there.

If you notice the church is evil, leave immediately even if there are no other churches there.

You are really right on the communion stuff ...that's what most of them like house on the rock use for evil illuminati sacrifice...
I used to visit other churches, but iv stopped straying from my catholic family
Re: Things You Should Not Do When You Visit A New Church You Don't Know About by Melagros(m): 10:54pm On Oct 15, 2023
Biggaboi:
If you have all these in mind what's the point then of going at all?
Exactly
Re: Things You Should Not Do When You Visit A New Church You Don't Know About by Carot: 1:50pm On Nov 29, 2023
BXNX:
Thanks in advance!
hi, i'm from job section. What do you think about working on saturdays? I got this job offer and it includes working on saturday, 9 to 6pm. Salary is 80k
Re: Things You Should Not Do When You Visit A New Church You Don't Know About by BXNX: 4:57pm On Nov 29, 2023
Carot:
hi, i'm from job section. What do you think about working on saturdays? I got this job offer and it includes working on saturday, 9 to 6pm. Salary is 80k

Its not bad
.if your distance to the job is fair

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Holy Quran Converted Me To Christianity" Says Imam Sulaiman / Breaking And Overcoming The Limitation And Storms Of Life / Osun Orisha ~ Learn How To Worship The Goddess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.