Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,976 members, 7,821,414 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Ebonyi Governor Is From Niger Republic: Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebonyi Governor Is From Niger Republic: Pictures (2180 Views)

Ebonyi Governor Umahi Tests Positive For COVID19. Hands Over To Deputy / Governors From Niger Republic Join Buhari’s Campaign In Kano / Kwankwaso Visits Ebonyi Governor, Umahi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebonyi Governor Is From Niger Republic: Pictures by PortHarcourt1st: 11:17am On Oct 15, 2023
Some people are arguing that Ebonyi state governor is from Niger republic. They said he doesn’t look like an Igbo man. Is it true ?

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Governor Is From Niger Republic: Pictures by successmatters(m): 11:19am On Oct 15, 2023
Ganduje must have been born in a circus 🎪

13 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Governor Is From Niger Republic: Pictures by Hakeem66: 11:20am On Oct 15, 2023
I heard some of their women were impregnated by fulanis during Nigeria civil war.

4 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Governor Is From Niger Republic: Pictures by victory36(m): 11:22am On Oct 15, 2023
Hakeem66:
I heard some of their women were impregnated by fulanis during Nigeria civil war.
pls, stop hearing rubbish🤲

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Governor Is From Niger Republic: Pictures by STEWpid(f): 11:47am On Oct 15, 2023
Chai..

May be he found his way to trek into Ebonyi community.

Lobarton!!
Re: Ebonyi Governor Is From Niger Republic: Pictures by cassyrooy(m): 12:02pm On Oct 15, 2023
PortHarcourt1st:
Some people are arguing that Ebonyi state governor is from Niger republic. They said he doesn’t look like an Igbo man. Is it true ?
Una go old, Ebonyi people wey I sabi inside out, Dave Umahi can never try that.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Governor Is From Niger Republic: Pictures by nedu666: 12:07pm On Oct 15, 2023
PortHarcourt1st:

Tell those fools to go and get a Love Machine and shove it inside their ass
Re: Ebonyi Governor Is From Niger Republic: Pictures by Yujin(m): 12:11pm On Oct 15, 2023
Next... No one should dignify these apes with any response.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Governor Is From Niger Republic: Pictures by ednut1(m): 12:15pm On Oct 15, 2023
Some igbos love to propagate this stereotype that you all are fair skinned . But in reality there are many igbos that look like this man. Also early colonial pictures of igbo mostly look like him too.

19 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Governor Is From Niger Republic: Pictures by MXrep: 12:21pm On Oct 15, 2023
He looks like a timid Bushman

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Governor Is From Niger Republic: Pictures by Rucheen(m): 2:10pm On Oct 15, 2023
Governor ndi ebonyi

Looking like Kenyaepitekus

3 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Governor Is From Niger Republic: Pictures by Ceasarceasar: 4:34pm On Oct 15, 2023
Nairaland ehn 🤣🤣🤣

3 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Governor Is From Niger Republic: Pictures by Af0nja: 8:03pm On Oct 15, 2023
ednut1:
Some igbos love to propagate this stereotype that you all are fair skinned . But in reality there are many igbos that look like this man. Also early colonial pictures of igbo mostly look like him too.

You're right that not all igbos are fair skinned, you're wrong that most igbos looked like him pre colonization.

Most igbos are light skinned compared to other blacks because of their evolutionary history and not because they propagate the stereotype.

That being said, I want to make the point to you that there's no particular stereotype that contains all igbos within one physical trait.

There are igbos that look like the average Hausa, Yoruba, Ijaw, Nubian, Ethiopian, Fulani and even very fair skinned igbos that can pass for a Filipino.

This is just the heterogeneity of most African tribes.

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Governor Is From Niger Republic: Pictures by SpaceTour: 11:23am On Oct 16, 2023
[quote author=PortHarcourt1st post=126414030]Some people are arguing that Ebonyi state governor is from Niger republic. They said he doesn’t look like an Igbo man. Is it true ?[/quote

Ebonyi people are almajiri-igbos

Re: Ebonyi Governor Is From Niger Republic: Pictures by jumobi1(m): 11:27am On Oct 16, 2023
As long as he’s a Nigerian citizen.
Re: Ebonyi Governor Is From Niger Republic: Pictures by 2mch(m): 11:32am On Oct 16, 2023
Af0nja:

You're right that not all igbos are fair skinned, you're wrong that most igbos looked like him pre colonization.

Most igbos are light skinned compared to other blacks because of their evolutionary history and not because they propagate the stereotype.

That being said, I want to make the point to you that there's no particular stereotype that contains all igbos within one physical trait.

There are igbos that look like the average Hausa, Yoruba, Ijaw, Nubian, Ethiopian, Fulani and even very fair skinned igbos that can pass for a Filipino.

This is just the heterogeneity of most African tribes.
Most Igbos are dark like him. What are you talking about? A lot bleach. Only a little percentage are light. Same can be found in other tribes.

3 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Governor Is From Niger Republic: Pictures by MICHEALADEX(m): 12:20pm On Oct 16, 2023
Was ebonyi ever seen as part of Igbo land?
Re: Ebonyi Governor Is From Niger Republic: Pictures by cocolacec(m): 12:34pm On Oct 16, 2023
Hakeem66:
Na fulani herdsmen impregnate their women in the farm.
Re: Ebonyi Governor Is From Niger Republic: Pictures by 1nice(m): 1:08pm On Oct 16, 2023
PortHarcourt1st:
FAKE NEWS
Stop spreading falsehood and do not mislead the public with your false information.

Your propaganda have failed.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Governor Is From Niger Republic: Pictures by humilitypays(m): 1:23pm On Oct 16, 2023
ednut1:
Its not about his blackness or darker skin complexion, but if you can be honest for once, that Ebonyi state Governor doesn't look like most Igbos.

As for propagate or whatever, it is you and others like you that propagate that Igbos are light skin, no Igbo claims that except naysayers who usually believe that most Igbos have light skin as a result of bleaching, very laughable cos I don't use any cream and I am a bit light skin, same applies to majority of my siblings and relatives, so
Re: Ebonyi Governor Is From Niger Republic: Pictures by ednut1(m): 1:53pm On Oct 16, 2023
humilitypays:
Its not about his blackness or darker skin complexion, but if you can be honest for once, that Ebonyi state Governor doesn't look like most Igbos.

As for propagate or whatever, it is you and others like you that propagate that Igbos are light skin, no Igbo claims that except naysayers who usually believe that most Igbos have light skin as a result of bleaching, very laughable cos I don't use any cream and I am a bit light skin, same applies to majority of my siblings and relatives, so
after propagating the theory in your first paragraph you then go ahead to accuse me of being the one propagating it hahaahha. I served in a village in abia and i saw some people that looked like this man. Make una rest abeg.when the military guy ogalla was appointed some of you guys said he wasn’t igbo enough 😆🤣

11 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Governor Is From Niger Republic: Pictures by humilitypays(m): 2:39pm On Oct 16, 2023
ednut1:
after propagating the theory in your first paragraph you then go ahead to accuse me of being the one propagating it hahaahha. I served in a village in abia and i saw some people that looked like this man. Make una rest abeg.when the military guy ogalla was appointed some of you guys said he wasn’t igbo enough 😆🤣
You sound very irrational and like someone filled with bigotry, reread your comments again.

Your final destination is Igbos don't love themselves, Igbos discriminate each other, we know your type

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Governor Is From Niger Republic: Pictures by ednut1(m): 3:14pm On Oct 16, 2023
humilitypays:
You sound very irrational and like someone filled with bigotry, reread your comments again.

Your final destination is Igbos don't love themselves, Igbos discriminate each other, we know your type
this is you reinforcing the stereotype.

7 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Governor Is From Niger Republic: Pictures by humilitypays(m): 3:19pm On Oct 16, 2023
ednut1:
this is you reinforcing the stereotype.
Oga rest please.

You know your destination on this argument from the start; to accuse Igbos of not loving one another or discriminating each other which shouldn't even be your burden to start with if they do.

If you are exposed as I assumed you are based on where you probably reside, you ought to know that when people see Russians that look like Chinese they always feel surprised and say it out that this person or persons don't look like Russians cos they expected all Russians to have the look of Europeans. That doesn't mean Russians that look like Europeans don't like Russians that look like Chinese or Koreans, neither does it mean that Russians discriminate each other.

I am done with this

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Governor Is From Niger Republic: Pictures by ednut1(m): 3:25pm On Oct 16, 2023
humilitypays:
Oga rest please.

You know your destination on this argument from the start; to accuse Igbos of not loving one another or discriminating each other which shouldn't even be your burden to start with if they do.

If you are exposed as I assumed you are based on where you probably reside, you ought to know that when people see Russians that look like Chinese they always feel surprised and say it out that this person or persons don't look like Russians cos they expected all Russians to have the look of Europeans. That doesn't mean Russians that look like Europeans don't like Russians that look like Chinese or Koreans, neither does it mean that Russians discriminate each other.

I am done with this
making conclusions again. Almost every tribe in africa don't like some clans of their tribe . It happens in my own state/ tribe too.

A minister and ex governor said this. Is he lying tho 😆🤣
https://gazettengr.com/ebonyi-people-marginalised-by-igbos-well-never-be-part-of-biafra-gov-umahi/

7 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Governor Is From Niger Republic: Pictures by humilitypays(m): 3:35pm On Oct 16, 2023
ednut1:
making conclusions again. Almost every tribe in africa don't like some clans of their tribe . It happens in my own state/ tribe too.

A minister and ex governor said this. Is he lying tho 😆🤣
https://gazettengr.com/ebonyi-people-marginalised-by-igbos-well-never-be-part-of-biafra-gov-umahi/
Umahi is only trying so hard to please APC party fundamentalists who are known Igbo haters and for you to be accepted by them, you need to show disdain for Igbos. Igbos don't like Ebonyi people but the same Igbos once queued solidly behind Anyim Pius Anyim, Ogbonnaya Onu, Uche Azikiwe the first first lady of Nigeria and first wife of Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe, Akanu Ibiam succeeded Ojukwu, Patoranking, famous Gospel singer Sinach loved by Igbos are all Yoruba people I guess?

That Igbos rejected Umahi and followed Obi pained the man so much cos he thought he would become the most cherished Igbo politician and he was among but he shot himself on the foot by decamping to APC where he went and be capping rubbish to gain APC Muslim Jihadists acceptance.

He should not worry, he should rather ask Rochas Okorocha, Rotimi Amaechi, Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba and co how far.

You guys just love fabricating nonsense to spite Igbos but you forget the gradual enmity growing between Yoruba Muslims and Yoruba Christians which will soon become a bigger menace in Yoruba land in few more years to come, so focus more on unifying Yoruba Muslims and Yoruba Christians than spotting whether Igbos love each other enough or not undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Governor Is From Niger Republic: Pictures by Emperor5(m): 4:45pm On Oct 16, 2023
humilitypays:
Umahi is only trying so hard to please APC party fundamentalists who are known Igbo haters and for you to be accepted by them, you need to show disdain for Igbos. Igbos don't like Ebonyi people but the same Igbos once queued solidly behind Anyim Pius Anyim, Ogbonnaya Onu, Uche Azikiwe the first first lady of Nigeria and first wife of Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe, Akanu Ibiam succeeded Ojukwu, Patoranking, famous Gospel singer Sinach loved by Igbos are all Yoruba people I guess?

That Igbos rejected Umahi and followed Obi pained the man so much cos he thought he would become the most cherished Igbo politician and he was among but he shot himself on the foot by decamping to APC where he went and be capping rubbish to gain APC Muslim Jihadists acceptance.

He should not worry, he should rather ask Rochas Okorocha, Rotimi Amaechi, Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba and co how far.

You guys just love fabricating nonsense to spite Igbos but you forget the gradual enmity growing between Yoruba Muslims and Yoruba Christians which will soon become a bigger menace in Yoruba land in few more years to come, so focus more on unifying Yoruba Muslims and Yoruba Christians than spotting whether Igbos love each other enough or not undecided
You are not making any sense.
Umahi is the one of the most smart politician in east, ugwuanyi and Ikpazu was in PDP, can you mention any of their achievement.
now they have loosed their political relevant, umahi play politics of inclusiveness not regional politics.
In today Nigeria politics any appointments allotted to east most be approved by umahi.
Re: Ebonyi Governor Is From Niger Republic: Pictures by humilitypays(m): 5:40pm On Oct 16, 2023
Emperor5:

You are not making any sense.
Umahi is the one of the most smart politician in east, ugwuanyi and Ikpazu was in PDP, can you mention any of their achievement.
now they have loosed their political relevant, umahi play politics of inclusiveness not regional politics.
In today Nigeria politics any appointments allotted to east most be approved by umahi.
Ikpeazu was a useless Governor, nobody recognizes him in Southeast.

Ugwuanyi is almost like Ikpeazu.

Dave Umahi tried in Ebonyi, Igbos were hailing him and did commended his good governance. He was the best Southeast Governor during his time.

Where he made mistake was insulting and saying nauseating things about his own tribe just to gain relevance within APC fundamentalists who hate Igbos and welcome any Igbo politician that disdain Igbos, now he has lost the support of Igbos, his relevance in politics will be shortlived just like Ogbonnaya Onu, Rochas Okorocha, Chris Ngige, Orji Uzo Kalu and co.

No politician goes far by rubbishing his tribe or local base while being deceived by pretentious support of outsiders that disdain your tribe.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Governor Is From Niger Republic: Pictures by Af0nja: 9:57pm On Oct 16, 2023
2mch:

Most Igbos are dark like him. What are you talking about? A lot bleach. Only a little percentage are light. Same can be found in other tribes.

Compared to other tribes, the igbos have a higher percentage of light skins, this is an established fact that was even noted by white people way before bleaching creams became a thing.

This is facts, your sentiment can not cancel it.

Of course this doesn't mean that you can't find igbos that are as dark as the South Sudanese, or those that are as white as an albino.

I for one know full blooded igbos that can pass as white if not for their hair, and I also know some that are as dark as charcoal or black nylon.

(1) (Reply)

Spitting And Destruction Of Christian Cementaries Is A New Pandemic - Israel PM / Governor Danbaba Suntai's Brain Damage And Political Cover-up: The Saga / F-L-A-S-H! Jonathan Profiting From Nigeria’s Insecurity Problems - Buhari.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.