Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Hamas Attacks Mastermind Killed — Israel Army - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hamas Attacks Mastermind Killed — Israel Army (1177 Views)

Meet Fares & Firas Muhammad: Muslim Twins Serving In Israel's Army / Dozens Of Hamas Nazi Terrorists SURRENDER To The Israel Army. / Twitter: Elon Musk Given 24 Hours To Address Graphic Images Of Hamas Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hamas Attacks Mastermind Killed — Israel Army by adenigga(m): 11:19am On Oct 15, 2023
The Israel Defense Forces have said they have killed another man in Gaza suspected of masterminding the large-scale attacks carried out by Islamist Hamas.

A statement by the force on Sunday stated that the commander of Hamas units in southern Khan Younis, Billal Al Kedra, was killed in airstrikes on Saturday evening.

Other Hamas and Islamic Jihad terrorists were also killed, the IDF said.

The latest news came after the IDF said it had killed two other men they suspect of masterminding the Hamas attacks.

The IDF attacked more than 100 Hamas military targets in Zeitoun, Khan Younis, and western Jabalia, it said, hitting operational command centers, military facilities, dozens of launching pads for anti-tank missiles, and observation posts.

Command centres of the Islamic Jihad terrorist organisation were also hit, the IDF said.

Hamas is classified as a terrorist organisation by the EU, the United States and Israel.

Source: https://punchng.com/Hamas-attacks-mastermind-killed-Israel-Army

2 Likes

Re: Hamas Attacks Mastermind Killed — Israel Army by Tinubustar: 11:20am On Oct 15, 2023
War!🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
😐🤨
Re: Hamas Attacks Mastermind Killed — Israel Army by Pauldollars(m): 11:20am On Oct 15, 2023
Israeli Army is sending many Muslims to Hell.
Its rather unfortunate the Arab World Leaders and Muslims globally think they can ever defeat Israel.

No matter how hard they try, its an impossibility.

After the rapture, even the Anti Christ will try his best to overrun and crush the Israelis with his United Nations military force, but He will be stopped by God.

These are prophecies found in the Bible which will happen

9 Likes

Re: Hamas Attacks Mastermind Killed — Israel Army by STEWpid(f): 11:21am On Oct 15, 2023
Chai..

You mean the tadpole is "Now Cruising A Full Country of Sweetable Virgins??"

Very Ironic Enjoyment!!!

1 Like

Re: Hamas Attacks Mastermind Killed — Israel Army by Zxcvbnmghtr: 11:26am On Oct 15, 2023
lipsrsealed

I can remember how security Intelligence warned the Bush family not to go out on a war spree against civilians but go after culprits that by doing so it will only create a global insecurity as a result of people who will choose to avenge for the death of their loved ones.

Today, the world is filled with all kinds of killers. An after effect of so many unwaranted avoidable wars.

The truth still remains, there is nothing new about what is happening. It will still happen next year. Israel vs Palestine as long as oppression persists.

1 Like

Re: Hamas Attacks Mastermind Killed — Israel Army by successmatters(m): 11:29am On Oct 15, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju says it's a lie

4 Likes

Re: Hamas Attacks Mastermind Killed — Israel Army by Apcsupport1: 11:32am On Oct 15, 2023
You just touched the snake in the kidney
😅

3 Likes

Re: Hamas Attacks Mastermind Killed — Israel Army by Akwamkpuruamu: 11:33am On Oct 15, 2023
Death to all Muslim Terrorists. Dey deserve nor truce of peace

5 Likes

Re: Hamas Attacks Mastermind Killed — Israel Army by Urheadmaster(m): 11:36am On Oct 15, 2023
Israeli aren't doing enough.

They should be bombing the crab out of HAMAS on daily basis tongue

5 Likes

Re: Hamas Attacks Mastermind Killed — Israel Army by lordchiz(m): 11:40am On Oct 15, 2023
Nicest thing to hear today!
Death to all terrorist!

3 Likes

Re: Hamas Attacks Mastermind Killed — Israel Army by successmatters(m): 11:40am On Oct 15, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
lipsrsealed

I can remember how security Intelligence warned the Bush family not to go out on a war spree against civilians but go after culprits that by doing so it will only create a global insecurity as a result of people who will choose to avenge for the death of their loved ones.

Today, the world is filled with all kinds of killers. An after effect of so many unwaranted avoidable wars.

The truth still remains, there is nothing new about what is happening. It will still happen next year. Israel vs Palestine as long as oppression persists.

Tinubu supporters and support of evil are like siamese twins.

3 Likes

Re: Hamas Attacks Mastermind Killed — Israel Army by adenigga(m): 11:48am On Oct 15, 2023
STEWpid:
Chai..

You mean the tadpole is "Now Cruising A Full Country of Sweetable Virgins??"

Very Ironic Enjoyment!!!
grin grin grin
Re: Hamas Attacks Mastermind Killed — Israel Army by adenigga(m): 11:53am On Oct 15, 2023
EmirofAfonjaz:
Always talking Nonsense this Yoruba Tinubu supporter. You can go and help HAMAS. We know you are crying inside. Can't your god fight for his people? Go and be brave and DIE, so that you get 72 "audio" virgins angry.

Some of them are imbeciles and.......

5 Likes

Re: Hamas Attacks Mastermind Killed — Israel Army by Zxcvbnmghtr: 12:21pm On Oct 15, 2023
successmatters:

Tinubu supporters and support of evil are like siamese twins.

Tell me! What is new. Absolutely nothing. There nothing new. Infact what is happening is child's play compared to back in History. So?!
Re: Hamas Attacks Mastermind Killed — Israel Army by misreal(m): 2:57pm On Oct 15, 2023
..,this is why israel is the most feared and powerful country in the Middle East.hamas should just surrender.if hezbollah put body,them go collect

3 Likes

Re: Hamas Attacks Mastermind Killed — Israel Army by misreal(m): 2:59pm On Oct 15, 2023
successmatters:
RevDesm0ndJuju says it's a lie
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hamas Attacks Mastermind Killed — Israel Army by IreneChidi(f): 6:08pm On Oct 15, 2023
misreal:
..,this is why israel is the most feared and powerful country in the Middle East.hamas should just surrender.if hezbollah put body,them go collect
lol hezebollah go don warn themselves 😂
Re: Hamas Attacks Mastermind Killed — Israel Army by Wisereborn: 6:08pm On Oct 15, 2023
Cowards strike from the back.

E don reach face to face, them dey hide inside toilet
undecided grin it is well
Re: Hamas Attacks Mastermind Killed — Israel Army by NzogbuNzogbu: 6:47pm On Oct 15, 2023
lol, my biggest disappointment in all this is turkey

Erdogan the jihadist, i thought for use this opportunity test turkey might with israel

He was making noise at the beginning, show make we know where una scale reach
Re: Hamas Attacks Mastermind Killed — Israel Army by NzogbuNzogbu: 6:49pm On Oct 15, 2023
If muslims were sensible dem go know say this israel matter no be ordinary hand

Allah wey hate israel with passion would never have allowed them back in that land if it actually had the power as almighty

Na only Yaweh who promised to bring israel to that land and destroy any one who put mouth can do this

Why cant muslims accept they were scammed, the hate by allah on jews can literally roast israel if it was a real god

1 Like

Re: Hamas Attacks Mastermind Killed — Israel Army by motayoayinde: 6:57pm On Oct 15, 2023
Another "40 babies" kind of propaganda.

Pictures please?

2 Likes

Re: Hamas Attacks Mastermind Killed — Israel Army by baralatie(m): 7:05pm On Oct 15, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
lol, my biggest disappointment in all this is turkey

Erdogan the jihadist, i thought for use this opportunity test turkey might with israel

He was making noise at the beginning, show make we know where una scale reach
Turkiye has I s own terrorists group it wants to replicate the Israeli example.
It does not have any thing with hamas.
Re: Hamas Attacks Mastermind Killed — Israel Army by NzogbuNzogbu: 7:08pm On Oct 15, 2023
baralatie:

Turkiye has I s own terrorists group it wants to replicate the Israeli example.
It does not have any thing with hamas.
lol who told you

Erdogan have been doing eye service for the palestine cause trying to be the new arab big brother

i dont know why they are all suddenly stranded grin after making mouth when the saturday attack happened

1 Like

Re: Hamas Attacks Mastermind Killed — Israel Army by NzogbuNzogbu: 7:11pm On Oct 15, 2023
motayoayinde:
Another "40 babies" kind of propaganda.

Pictures please?
i feel your pains

Drop your house address make Dem mail am give you as sympathizer

grin no fear

1 Like

Re: Hamas Attacks Mastermind Killed — Israel Army by Dsimmer: 7:23pm On Oct 15, 2023
That's why the blackmail from the Arabs don't move me. Bunch of useless terrorists! Take the German lady who was brutalised by them for example. Or the strikes they threw to kill several people.

Meanwhile, Arabs had better fvck off North Africa to their Saudi desert. I'm even being nice because that desert doesn't belong to them either. Those useless Arab idiots had better fvck off to Iraq where they came from. Useless terrorist idiots who are useless to the world at large!

1 Like

Re: Hamas Attacks Mastermind Killed — Israel Army by NzogbuNzogbu: 8:01pm On Oct 15, 2023
Dsimmer:
That's why the blackmail from the Arabs don't move me. Bunch of useless terrorists! Take the German lady who was brutalised by them for example. Or the strikes they threw to kill several people.

Meanwhile, Arabs had better fvck off North Africa to their Saudi desert. I'm even being nice because that desert doesn't belong to them either. Those useless Arab idiots had better fvck off to Iraq where they came from. Useless terrorist idiots who are useless to the world at large!
no mind the hypocrites

jamal khasogi was dismembered like chicken inside saudi consulate for another muslim nation no body make pemp becos its saudi business

when e reach israel security business tears would be flowing like any lives concern them

1 Like

Re: Hamas Attacks Mastermind Killed — Israel Army by humilitypays(m): 9:43pm On Oct 15, 2023
cool

(1) (Reply)

Nick Clegg Does Not Believe In God ! / Why intelligent People Do Not Trust The Mainstream Media / Egypt's Hosni Mubarak Suffers 'heart Attack'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.