Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,786 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

The Cat Don Tire 4 The Woman - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Cat Don Tire 4 The Woman (1035 Views)

When A Village Boy Is Visiting The Township 4 The First Time. (hilarious Photo) / When The Cat Is Afraid Of Contacting Lassa Fever (Pic) / Yoruba Don Tire Me Oo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Cat Don Tire 4 The Woman by Homar(m): 10:54am On Oct 23, 2011
A man came back from work to find a cat on his rug sleeping.He is puzzled at how the cat came into his house to sleep.Then at exactly 6pm the cat would wake up and leave the house.So this continued for some days and the man could not take it anymore,he saw a collar at the cats neck and knew that it was somebodys cat.So he attached a note on the collar when the cat came the next day to sleep.The note says(hello i would like to know why your cat comes to my house to sleep at 1pm and leaves at 6pm).So the cat took the note home.The next day the cat came to sleep as usual with another note attached on the collar so the man took the note and read,the note says. (THANKS MATE FOR ACCORDATING MY CAT.HE COMES TO YOUR HOUSE TO SLEEP BECAUSE MY NAGGING WIFE COMES HOME FROM WORK AROUND 1PM AND SLEEPS ON 6PM.MATE PLEASE CAN I FOLLOW MY CAT AND COME TO YOUR HOUSE IN ORDER TO CATCH UP WITH MY SLEEP ?THE NAGGING IS TOO MUCH THAT MY CAT CANT TAKE IT NOMORE TALKLESS OF A HUMAN LIKE ME)
Re: The Cat Don Tire 4 The Woman by eldav(m): 11:42am On Oct 23, 2011
Well i guess this is the part where i should laugh.
Re: The Cat Don Tire 4 The Woman by Ajibel(m): 12:30pm On Oct 23, 2011
Some people deserved to be torn with a slap. Omar u again wıth this (y)oke wey dry pass harmattan!
Re: The Cat Don Tire 4 The Woman by ARareGem(f): 1:02pm On Oct 23, 2011
Jokes Etc undecided
Re: The Cat Don Tire 4 The Woman by Ajibel(m): 2:08pm On Oct 23, 2011
^^^Exactly
Re: The Cat Don Tire 4 The Woman by zealot4me(f): 6:26pm On Oct 23, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Cat Don Tire 4 The Woman by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 24, 2011
homar don't mind anybody cos your jokes is very funny

(1) (Reply)

Doing It Under Duress! / Funny / Bomb Blast In LEKKI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.