Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,218 members, 7,825,818 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Hamas Terrorist Filmed His Own Death During The Surprise Attack On Israel - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hamas Terrorist Filmed His Own Death During The Surprise Attack On Israel (62862 Views)

Hamas Terrorist Who Paraded Shani Louk's Body Killed By IDF / Rashida Tlaib Member Of Secret Facebook Group Where Hamas Terrorist Glorified. / Russian Soldier Arrested After He Filmed Himself Raping A Baby In Ukraine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hamas Terrorist Filmed His Own Death During The Surprise Attack On Israel by just2endowed: 12:00am On Oct 17, 2023
Ayodekfarms:
People are talking about how Israel is bombarding Gaza but failed to acknowledge that Hamas has fired more than 4000 rockets to Israel but for the help of Iron some.

Some guilible people are easy to be deceived.

Let's imagine no iron drone defense system, this same people would have still sing for isreal to be protected.

1 Like

Re: Hamas Terrorist Filmed His Own Death During The Surprise Attack On Israel by Blestos: 9:00am On Oct 17, 2023
baralatie:

If you had researched.it would have saved you the trouble of disgracing yourself
How many rockets do you think hamas has launched into Israel this year alone
That's what you were told not not a fact and please don't tell me that you had from CNN or BBC. The figures are inflated
Re: Hamas Terrorist Filmed His Own Death During The Surprise Attack On Israel by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:40am On Oct 17, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
hamas a group of vampires and psychos,their nuisance ends this year IFSHA. angry
Re: Hamas Terrorist Filmed His Own Death During The Surprise Attack On Israel by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:43am On Oct 17, 2023
majority of Palestines have been living in fear of hamas,that is why they did not demonstrate in favour of hamas. sad
we pray God to lead Israel to librate the law abiding palestines from hamas the terror group. angry
Re: Hamas Terrorist Filmed His Own Death During The Surprise Attack On Israel by baralatie(m): 12:19pm On Oct 17, 2023
Blestos:

That's what you were told not not a fact and please don't tell me that you had from CNN or BBC. The figures are inflated
Where you the in Gaza launching the rockets or you the interceptor missiles from the iron dome stopping the rockets?
Re: Hamas Terrorist Filmed His Own Death During The Surprise Attack On Israel by Blestos: 6:20pm On Oct 17, 2023
baralatie:

Where you the in Gaza launching the rockets or you the interceptor missiles from the iron dome stopping the rockets?
were you there too to confirm such figure ?
Re: Hamas Terrorist Filmed His Own Death During The Surprise Attack On Israel by baralatie(m): 8:07pm On Oct 17, 2023
Blestos:
were you there too to confirm such figure ?
The idf that intercepted those rockets gave us those figures abi are you hamas to release figure on their behalf
Re: Hamas Terrorist Filmed His Own Death During The Surprise Attack On Israel by Blestos: 9:28am On Oct 18, 2023
baralatie:

The idf that intercepted those rockets gave us those figures abi are you hamas to release figure on their behalf
Hamas is a scam, are you telling me the Israel intelligence are so dump not to know an attack is coming, even Egypt intelligence warned them before hand,and the 4000 rocket part was unreal
Re: Hamas Terrorist Filmed His Own Death During The Surprise Attack On Israel by baralatie(m): 8:14pm On Oct 18, 2023
Blestos:
Hamas is a scam, are you telling me the Israel intelligence are so dump not to know an attack is coming, even Egypt intelligence warned them before hand,and the 4000 rocket part was unreal
Hamas is not a scam
Hamas is a terrorist organisation.
Hamas operates inside Gaza launching rockets from people's houses,rooftops,close to schools and what have you.
The Israeli forces are always prepared even if hamas decides to launched 7000 rockets as long as it is in their Gaza but after using Gaza civilians and media to say Israeli was killing unarmed civilians anytime they approached that fence.
Na the result is what we are seeing .not only did hamas approach the fence they breached the fence in multiple places.
As long as the media refuse to see that Gaza is under siege of hamas.it is Gaza that will loose.
You will not expect a terrorist organisation conducting attacks on another nation and repercussions will not happen.
It is the Gaza that looses.
And it is not the fault of the Israeli.
It is the hand of foolishness that was played on the Gaza by hamas that happened
Re: Hamas Terrorist Filmed His Own Death During The Surprise Attack On Israel by Blestos: 6:58am On Oct 19, 2023
baralatie:

Hamas is not a scam
Hamas is a terrorist organisation.
Hamas operates inside Gaza launching rockets from people's houses,rooftops,close to schools and what have you.
The Israeli forces are always prepared even if hamas decides to launched 7000 rockets as long as it is in their Gaza but after using Gaza civilians and media to say Israeli was killing unarmed civilians anytime they approached that fence.
Na the result is what we are seeing .not only did hamas approach the fence they breached the fence in multiple places.
As long as the media refuse to see that Gaza is under siege of hamas.it is Gaza that will loose.
You will not expect a terrorist organisation conducting attacks on another nation and repercussions will not happen.
It is the Gaza that looses.
And it is not the fault of the Israeli.
It is the hand of foolishness that was played on the Gaza by hamas that happened
Hamas group is a terrorist group but are you claiming they are sponsored by the Palestine government? Why did Israel waited till this escalation when they can disarm the group since it have USA as an ally. Something is not adding up. I hope things doesn't get out of hand cos no one wins regardless
Re: Hamas Terrorist Filmed His Own Death During The Surprise Attack On Israel by baralatie(m): 2:06pm On Oct 19, 2023
Blestos:
Hamas group is a terrorist group but are you claiming they are sponsored by the Palestine government? Why did Israel waited till this escalation when they can disarm the group since it have USA as an ally. Something is not adding up. I hope things doesn't get out of hand cos no one wins regardless
Hamas is a terrorist organisation funded by Iran!
It overthrew the Palestinian liberation party in gaza.tge Palestinian liberation signed an agreement with the Israeli government in 2005 to have the Israeli govt and armies to relocate it's 21 Jewish settlements out of gaza.in 2007 the hamas seized Gaza overthrowing the Palestinian govt.
Now there is a problem formed as a result.
A terrorist I'd in control of Gaza. and Gaza was supposed to be under the control of the Palestine govt but the govt had lost control.
Since 2007 hamas has waged war against Israel govt unhindered.
You understand the hamas in Gaza has being waging war unhindered in full view of everyone until the hamas now carried out a breach.
Which means and makes the Israeli govt to have an official reason to respond and carry out a special military operation in Gaza.
Re: Hamas Terrorist Filmed His Own Death During The Surprise Attack On Israel by Somilat: 2:34pm On Oct 19, 2023
baralatie:

No it isn't a terrorist organization.
Re: Hamas Terrorist Filmed His Own Death During The Surprise Attack On Israel by Blestos: 2:42pm On Oct 19, 2023
baralatie:

It overthrew the Palestinian liberation party in gaza.tge Palestinian liberation signed an agreement with the Israeli government in 2005 to have the Israeli govt and armies to relocate it's 21 Jewish settlements out of gaza.in 2007 the hamas seized Gaza overthrowing the Palestinian govt.
Now there is a problem formed as a result.
A terrorist I'd in control of Gaza. and Gaza was supposed to be under the control of the Palestine govt but the govt had lost control.
Since 2007 hamas has waged war against Israel govt unhindered.
You understand the hamas in Gaza has being waging war unhindered in full view of everyone until the hamas now carried out a breach.
Which means and makes the Israeli govt to have an official reason to respond and carry out a special military operation in Gaza.
Israel have infiltrate in Palestine military till date of 2,500 arm men, how come they can't shell Hamas because the Palestine liberation was said to be installed by Israeli Government, las las, no man is a saint in this war.
Re: Hamas Terrorist Filmed His Own Death During The Surprise Attack On Israel by baralatie(m): 3:52pm On Oct 19, 2023
Blestos:
Israel have infiltrate in Palestine military till date of 2,500 arm men, how come they can't shell Hamas because the Palestine liberation was said to be installed by Israeli Government, las las, no man is a saint in this war.
You said the Israeli govt installed the Palestinians liberation party in Palestine?
You aewrgefirdt breaking news o
Re: Hamas Terrorist Filmed His Own Death During The Surprise Attack On Israel by Blestos: 4:07pm On Oct 19, 2023
baralatie:

You said the Israeli govt installed the Palestinians liberation party in Palestine?
You aewrgefirdt breaking news o
it was a speculation brother, I'm not sure about it either. I read it somewhere online some years back. It's not something I just read as a result of this conflict, I have been following from Israel - Syria war.
Re: Hamas Terrorist Filmed His Own Death During The Surprise Attack On Israel by AfonjaConehead: 3:01pm On Oct 23, 2023
TheFacelessMan:
I was there.... looking for a skull to mine grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kingwa Kamencu Releases Unclad Pictures / Caption This Photo Of President Putin & Other World Leaders Together (Photos) / Protests Across America Over Post-Election Uncertainty (In Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.