Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

NASS Members Receive Brand New Suvs - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NASS Members Receive Brand New Suvs (31062 Views)

We Can't Hand Over Pdp To The Apc: PDP Nass Members Threaten To Dump Party / Mention NASS Members Who Got NDDC Contracts, Reps Tell Akpabio / Kwara Governor-elect, House Of Assembly Members Receive Certificate Of Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: NASS Members Receive Brand New Suvs by Greattha: 2:08am On Oct 17, 2023
princeade86:
Well done. While their online warriors trekking all around.

Watch how they will defend them...they'll ask you if you want a minister to trek with them...but they won't ask what happened to the hundreds of SUVs that the previous administration bought.

When you still don't get it, they'll begin to shalaye how economics works as if its rocket science

They'll tell you they [zombies] need to suffer a little longer for now to enjoy when they die😊

When you still don't get it, they'll start dedicating 90's/2000's hits to issues and switch to insults...you're tagged unpatriotic, that you hate their candidate, sore loser, they'll even blame Obi and his obidients for the hardship they're facing...and the suffering and smiling continues.
Re: NASS Members Receive Brand New Suvs by Nobody: 2:47am On Oct 17, 2023
Ok naa... who still pledge to serve this country with all his strength,. To be loyal and honest.. uselesss thievery cooperate.. this country na wiseup ooh. Uselesss bastardr making laws.
Re: NASS Members Receive Brand New Suvs by Vision101(m): 2:51am On Oct 17, 2023
@IreneChidi
if there's one thing I'm certain
this rubbish can never happen under Peter Obi.

@me
Why is it that our people are so brainwashed. The same thing that nnamdi kanu did and all of you believed that buhari was dead and one Yusuf from Sudan was ruling Nigeria.

So if Peter Obi is the president he will control the budget of the national assembly. Mtcheee

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged / "My Heritage Is My Pride" -Fulani Man Says As He Shares Photos Of His Cattle / Fayose Is Challenging Buhari’s Authority By Wearing Military Camouflage- APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.