Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,656 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Boko Haram Attacks Escalate In Borno - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Attacks Escalate In Borno (13407 Views)

Benue: Farming Communities Deserted As Herdsmen Attacks Escalate / Boko Haram Attacks Military Base In Yobe, Kills Soldier / Soldiers Lobby Against North-east Postings As Boko Haram Attacks Escalate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Escalate In Borno by smileyoo: 10:01am On Oct 16, 2023
KEVIND:
Wait oo, is my eyes deceiving me.
did i just read that Nigeria govt is paying these killers & terrorist 30,000 Naira every month to stop them from killing people. Kai, Nigeria don go ooo
lol. it's more like making killings a lucrative business yet expecting these merchants of deaths to stop their atrocities willingly.
APC government is confused indeed.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Escalate In Borno by papapchi(m): 10:11am On Oct 16, 2023
zoological Republic of Nigeria Army is busy in the East killing innocent civilians and burning down their houses why Boko Haram and ISWAP is having a field day in the North taking territories, by the time the music is over, we will know who the winners and the looser are. Mad people everywhere, the hatred obsession's of the Igbo's will sink the whole zoo.

#Release Mazi Nnamdi KANU NOW
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Escalate In Borno by Abokii8(m): 10:11am On Oct 16, 2023
Authoreety:
Isreali soldiers should be deployed to that area
Unfortunately, they're only good at dropping bomb from choppers and shelling innocent women and children.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Escalate In Borno by crossbreedwears(m): 10:14am On Oct 16, 2023
I know politicians are behind all their atrocities
Major7:

They want our lands,they want everything for themselves and the stupid politicians are behind these attacks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Escalate In Borno by crossbreedwears(m): 10:14am On Oct 16, 2023
It's a shame bro!
smileyoo:
they are fighting to islamise Nigeria and also against western education, yet they are using western inventions to live their lives and to carry out their deadly attacks, against the nation. hypocrites !
sadly enough, the APC government is not serious about the need to fight against these terrorists with all the seriousness, it deserves but instead encouraging them through amnesty and rehabilitation of the assumed repentant terrorists.
imagine killing farmers and still expecting food security to improve.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Escalate In Borno by delpee(f): 10:21am On Oct 16, 2023
I remember Senator Ali Ndume speaking against amnesty for Boko Haram members. All the millions, if not billions of naira spent could have been put to better use, like providing support for their hapless victims. The government only ended up empowering the criminals. Unfortunately, there are also BH sympathisers who make the job of the military difficult.

Ditto for Zamfara though the current governor is refusing to dialogue with bandits. Probably why they're kidnapping from the Gusau university consistently...to force him to succumb.

In all these, it's the farmers and rural dwellers that are suffering most. The long term effect of high prices of commodities due to low production is already affecting us all.

The Army and Airforce are doing their best. I pray that God guides and protect them always. They will be victorious to God's glory. We will experience peace and progress thereafter by God's grace.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Escalate In Borno by Abagworo(m): 10:24am On Oct 16, 2023
Where is Jagaban?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Escalate In Borno by greyboy130(m): 10:29am On Oct 16, 2023
War everywhere,follow my handle on Twitter for more current update https:///greyboy130/status/1713848774483746906?s=20
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Escalate In Borno by Ikpunnegi01: 11:23am On Oct 16, 2023
post=126430599:
Brutal deaths to all terrorists in Zoo including Boko Haram and

Those people that are grilling vultures for human consumption will die by fire.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Escalate In Borno by p3timobi: 11:36am On Oct 16, 2023
[b] repentant Boko Haram fighter called Yaga Balu, who surrendered to the military in Gwoza and reintegrated into the society, had allegedly returned to Sambisa forest.

Sources said Balu escaped with a riffle and motorcycle given to him by government during an operation in the Gwoza axis.

They said Balu had so far allegedly masterminded several attacks that led to the killing of over 30 people, including a police operative, soldier and injured several others.
[/b]
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Escalate In Borno by Expanse2020(m): 11:49am On Oct 16, 2023
SenatePresdo:
We Yoruba Muslims stands with Boko Haram.

Yoruba Christians should be learning from israel before some cowards finally develops liver.
Ìpòb terrorist claiming OMOLUABI.. Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Escalate In Borno by edungene7: 11:56am On Oct 16, 2023
Ride on boko boys u got my support after all you guys are on FG payroll
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Escalate In Borno by Sam42222: 12:07pm On Oct 16, 2023
KEVIND:
did i just read that Nigeria govt is paying these killers & terrorist 30,000 Naira every month to stop them from killing people. Kai, Nigeria don go ooo
this is really bad how will you pay murderers money. That means the moment you stop paying they start killing. Nigeria should thing like the whites and start bombing those terrorist Like isreal and hamas
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Escalate In Borno by adenigga(m): 12:16pm On Oct 16, 2023
Abagworo:
Where is Jagaban?
You're........

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Escalate In Borno by DONHART: 12:18pm On Oct 16, 2023
I see this as the government and military stupidity, What is repetant terrorist there should be in a correctional centre for two to four years, if it were ipob they will be caged for years even when the court free's them. They even pay them 30000 and they said it's not enough when people who suffer to work hardly get that payment

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Escalate In Borno by mipeesoft(m): 12:27pm On Oct 16, 2023
you are here condemning boko haram attacks but hailing the hamas for their terror attacks on Israel, na madness dey worry you aswear grin grin grin grin grin
adenigga:

Source: https://dailytrust.com/Boko-Haram-Attacks-Escalate-In-Borno

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Escalate In Borno by bbamusa: 12:54pm On Oct 16, 2023
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

Truthfully, Islam was created for chaos

The religion was manufactured for violence

That’s why they use Islam for terrorism

That’s why Islam will be dealt with in a very cumbersome manner.

Such as never seen before.

In the end all religion will be mixed together and one world religion will take hold

do you know you are stupid?
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Escalate In Borno by OutOfTheAshes(m): 1:07pm On Oct 16, 2023
p3timobi:
[b] repentant Boko Haram fighter called Yaga Balu, who surrendered to the military in Gwoza and reintegrated into the society, had allegedly returned to Sambisa forest.

Sources said Balu escaped with a riffle and motorcycle given to him by government during an operation in the Gwoza axis.

They said Balu had so far allegedly masterminded several attacks that led to the killing of over 30 people, including a police operative, soldier and injured several others.
[/b]

Naso....that's how they roll in the north. The guy just shows that terrorism is in their DNA. After collecting payment from Rogue Nigeria Govt., he went back to his calling.....killing spree. Yoruba head slammers wont condemn his actions, but they will quickly masturbate over IPOB matter. Ndi ARA!!!!
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Escalate In Borno by LONEWOLFJOHN: 1:30pm On Oct 16, 2023
crossbreedwears:
Only God knows what BH really want
we are talking of better things this one is talking of bokoharam, who take them serious again. Only terrorist in the world who is been pampered by useless Nigerian government, Hamas Thier father collect wotowoto from IDF. If no be stupid government, bokoharam will be scavenging for food by now. In my own opinion, leave Boko Haram and borno people, let them fight, they're our common enemies so let them fight

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Escalate In Borno by Chochovini: 2:15pm On Oct 16, 2023
Riversstate:
Fake news
Buhari has defeated Bokoharam According to Lai Mohammed.
The North is very safe now
. I hear. Noding my head.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Escalate In Borno by MisfitHPG: 2:35pm On Oct 16, 2023
Abokii8:
Unfortunately, they're only good at dropping bomb from choppers and shelling innocent women and children.
y'all muslims haven't seen anything yet
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Escalate In Borno by peculiar2233: 3:14pm On Oct 16, 2023
post=126430599:
Brutal deaths to all terrorists in Nigeria including Boko Haram and Ipob terrorist organization.

A very Big Amen 🙏
Bless you Chigozie.
Same goes to you for supporting evil 🙏
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Escalate In Borno by mbos: 3:25pm On Oct 16, 2023
African Hamas

they are competing
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Escalate In Borno by p3timobi: 3:29pm On Oct 16, 2023
Infact, Nigeria matter.....e get as e be
OutOfTheAshes:

Naso....that's how they roll in the north. The guy just shows that terrorism is in their DNA. After collecting payment to Rogue Nigeria Govt., he went back to his calling.....killing spree. Yoruba head slammers wont condemn his actions, but they will quickly masturbate over IPOB matter. Ndi ARA!!!!
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Escalate In Borno by Blackdisciple(m): 3:35pm On Oct 16, 2023
Yet they said nigeria is not a surviving place for terrorists..

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Escalate In Borno by Landowner101(m): 3:58pm On Oct 16, 2023
nedu666:
252 people killed in borno yet it did not make it to the news. Even nairaland urchins did not talk about it but if ugwu bitter leaf should catch fire, morons will open 20 threads on ugwu catch fire in abia state and post 60,000 comments. It's obvious only lgbo lifes matter in Nigeria, others can die.

Igbo life is very important, this got me laughing grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Escalate In Borno by crossbreedwears(m): 5:51pm On Oct 16, 2023
Ok sir
LONEWOLFJOHN:
we are talking of better things this one is talking of bokoharam, who take them serious again. Only terrorist in the world who is been pampered by useless Nigerian government, Hamas Thier father collect wotowoto from IDF. If no be stupid government, bokoharam will be scavenging for food by now. In my own opinion, leave Boko Haram and borno people, let them fight, they're our common enemies so let them fight
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Escalate In Borno by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:23pm On Oct 16, 2023
Lies grin
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Escalate In Borno by JoeEeL(m): 11:01pm On Oct 16, 2023
KEVIND:

U now agree with MNK the great that nigeria is a zoo? cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ngige: Nigerians Should Be Clapping For Buhari Every Day & Thanking Us After God / Senate Moves To Tackle Erosion In South-East (Video) / Timipre Sylva: Buhari Will Sign PIB Into Law Soon -FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.