Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Kogi Governorship Poll: I’ve Survived Four Assassination Attempts – Dino Melaye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Governorship Poll: I’ve Survived Four Assassination Attempts – Dino Melaye (11172 Views)

Dino Melaye Dancing And Praising God, As He Declares For Kogi Governorship / Dino Melaye Declares For Kogi Governorship Race / How Saraki Survived Four Years As Senate President Against All Odds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kogi Governorship Poll: I’ve Survived Four Assassination Attempts – Dino Melaye by TruthsFM: 9:41am On Oct 16, 2023
The candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party in the forthcoming gubernatorial election in Kogi State, Dino Melaye has revealed that he has survived four assassination attempts in the state.

Melaye made this revelation in an interview with Arise Television on Thursday.

According to him, tension has been part of the lives of the Kogi people since the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC came into power seven years ago.

He said, “I have survived four assassination attempts; I have had 12 court cases of FG vs. Dino Melaye, and I have been attacked severally. It is not new, as it is in the DNA of the APC to be violent.”

Kogi State is like an evil forest that needs instantaneous redevelopment and needs a messiah.

The former senator said he hopes to be instrumental in ameliorating the pains of those living in the state.

He further said it has never been this bad in the history of Kogi, as the state is more divided than at any other time in the state’s history.

He however said since the All Progressives Congress came into power in the state, they have completely polarised and divided the people, and there is serious disunity.

He said part of the PDP’s agenda is to first reunite the state, as the slogan of his campaign says “One Kogi, One Destiny.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/10/kogi-guber-ive-survived-four-assassination-attempts-dino-melaye/

1 Share

Re: Kogi Governorship Poll: I’ve Survived Four Assassination Attempts – Dino Melaye by TruthsFM: 9:42am On Oct 16, 2023
Hmm God Almighty will protect you ooo. Meanwhile, Babajide Kolade Otitoju of TVC throwing support for Dino Melaye ahead of Nov 11th governorship poll

Video Credit: TVC news

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpw_kE3K70k?si=qaNDYCMkcucbq5Cn

5 Likes

Re: Kogi Governorship Poll: I’ve Survived Four Assassination Attempts – Dino Melaye by Obakoolex(m): 9:53am On Oct 16, 2023
Guyman don start with his drama🤣

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kogi Governorship Poll: I’ve Survived Four Assassination Attempts – Dino Melaye by LikeAking: 10:24am On Oct 16, 2023
Dino will not win..

He has already sold his birth rights to APC in 2015.

That’s the price of illogical thinking…

Next time, he will never join a political merger that won’t favor him or his generation….

APC scam dem that year..

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kogi Governorship Poll: I’ve Survived Four Assassination Attempts – Dino Melaye by slivertongue: 10:58am On Oct 16, 2023
it is in the DNA of the APC to be violent

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kogi Governorship Poll: I’ve Survived Four Assassination Attempts – Dino Melaye by TruthsFM: 11:09am On Oct 16, 2023
Igala 19years
Ebira 12years
Okun 0 year
Then GYB is talking about ethnicity, and anyone believes in his preaching?
12+8 will be 20 years.
Even if na curse, 'mo ye!'

~Kola Ologbondiyan

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Governorship Poll: I’ve Survived Four Assassination Attempts – Dino Melaye by TruthsFM: 1:54pm On Oct 16, 2023
The truth has to be told to the well meaning Kogites the level at which APC Government lead by H E. Alhaji Yahaya ADOZA BELLO is so tribal sentiment and ethnicity bigotry.fisabilillah look at the following appointment made by This Governmentsad1) Governor -Ebira okene (2) Chief of staff government house - Ebira Okene (3) Accountant general- Ebira Okene (4) Anthoney general- Ebira Okene (5) Local government Auditor general- Ebira Okene (6) Commissioner for works= Ebira Okene(7)Board of internal revenue chairman= Ebira Okene (cool Kogi state pension board= Ebira Okene.(9) School feeding chairman=Ebira Okene.(10) Head of service Kogi state=Ebira Okene.(11)NUJ Chairman Kogi state chapter=Ebira Okene.(12)DG Government house=Ebira Okene.(13)KCSDA=Ebira Okene.(14) Kogi state sports council chairman=Ebira Okene.(15)NEW MAP= Ebira Okene.(16) Kogi state house of Assembly commission=Ebira Okene.(17) Chief security officer government house= Ebira Okene.(18) Kogi state APC Chairman=Ebira Okene.(19) S.A print Media=Ebira Okene.(20) S.A Electronic media=Ebira Okene.More than in 200 from Okene and S A on domestic 10 from okene.7 Board Chairmen and 3 permanent members Ebira Okene. Etc.However my good people of Kogi state,where is transparency, Equity, justice and fairness in this government for the sake of Almighty Allah?. Kogi West people are not good enough, and Kogi East people are not good enough for all this position mentioned above but yet their vote is needed for your next of kin.It will not work insha Allah.

This is why the kogi igalas dat is supporting APC or muri is doing harm to the state let join hand wit west okun to move the power from central to west , so dat after okun 8years the ticket is sure for my igala kingdom, kogi east be wise n support equity farness justice, Dino n Habibat is our agenda

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kogi Governorship Poll: I’ve Survived Four Assassination Attempts – Dino Melaye by MDBAKP: 2:15pm On Oct 16, 2023
Another movie by Dino assassination attempts

3 Likes

Re: Kogi Governorship Poll: I’ve Survived Four Assassination Attempts – Dino Melaye by TruthsFM: 3:38pm On Oct 16, 2023
MDBAKP:
Another movie by Dino assassination attempts
he’s speaking up here cos’ there are some people that’s after his life niii.

3 Likes

Re: Kogi Governorship Poll: I’ve Survived Four Assassination Attempts – Dino Melaye by TruthsFM: 3:38pm On Oct 16, 2023
Cc
Nlfpmod
OAM4j
Re: Kogi Governorship Poll: I’ve Survived Four Assassination Attempts – Dino Melaye by TruthsFM: 7:11am On Oct 17, 2023
My people of kogi east igala kingdom, I want to use the medium to say it only remain 27 day to rescue kogi state from the hand of APC bello candidate ododo 3rd term agenda, those that come wit selfish n greedy agenda of igala are those shouting igala agenda nw , were are day in 2019 ,when dey stand n support ebira against their own brother wada , collect huge money from bello , dat is why bello is after dem because it is law of karma for muri betrayer n co, the body of innocent woman burn alive in his house n those kill by guns , will judge dem all, we igala can nt be a foul in the of agenda that will nt favour the land, nw they have brought thugs from nasarawa state n other state to igala kingdom fir their selfishness, the same thing bello did, so I urge all igala son n daughter , father's mother's should nt stand n support this evil of sdp n APC in our land, because those dat Akpane ane ki kpa, because the ancestors of our land will nt happy wit us wen u no the truth ,
Someone can nt just come to ur house witout insider dat is wat happen in our land , it is our own people dat give bello APC all the support to do dat evil in our land,, if any mistake ododo win it is our fought n sdp , but Godforbid, it will take 24years for igala to get the governor, but give dino Deen PDP the support after 8 years the ticket is come back to east , have u people think of this , I did nt hate any body but saying the fact muri is a scam to igala kingdom because he no wat him n other APC plan wit bello in 2019 , I swear those dat plan evil wit bello APC in 2019 n kill our land n people , the same land will kill dem .
AKPANE ANE KI KPA oooooooo, dino Deen PDP is our choice for better kogi state, n igala kingdom will be great again peace will be restored in our land , great igala kingdom.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kogi Governorship Poll: I’ve Survived Four Assassination Attempts – Dino Melaye by Treasure17(m): 8:11am On Oct 17, 2023
As if you are useful to your people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Governorship Poll: I’ve Survived Four Assassination Attempts – Dino Melaye by Varunpulyani: 9:42am On Oct 17, 2023
Nigerians are not ready yet
Re: Kogi Governorship Poll: I’ve Survived Four Assassination Attempts – Dino Melaye by Xscape1993(m): 9:56am On Oct 17, 2023
The evil party call APC is behind it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Governorship Poll: I’ve Survived Four Assassination Attempts – Dino Melaye by Doris4ever(m): 9:57am On Oct 17, 2023
Nigerian election is war. Is for the strong and mighty.

Meanwhile
I'm an experience driver in Lagos. I need a car to drive on uber/bolt for weekly remittance.
Please if you have a car for me, quote me or check contact on my profile.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi Governorship Poll: I’ve Survived Four Assassination Attempts – Dino Melaye by obi58: 9:57am On Oct 17, 2023
Dino should just quit politics and open his own comedy skit business or TV show.

The guy is a very good entertainer!

4 Likes

Re: Kogi Governorship Poll: I’ve Survived Four Assassination Attempts – Dino Melaye by Sijo01(f): 9:57am On Oct 17, 2023
CAT undecided
Re: Kogi Governorship Poll: I’ve Survived Four Assassination Attempts – Dino Melaye by inoki247: 9:58am On Oct 17, 2023
Lol Dey play....

Jus say u need sympathy....

Na u turn judge of the jungle den during Buhari era climbing tree...

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Governorship Poll: I’ve Survived Four Assassination Attempts – Dino Melaye by Hollyharjii: 9:58am On Oct 17, 2023
ENI ORI YO... O DI'LE
Re: Kogi Governorship Poll: I’ve Survived Four Assassination Attempts – Dino Melaye by humberjade: 9:58am On Oct 17, 2023
DJ YK mule grin

Dino my guy!

The way these guy jostle for elective positions ehn, one would think they have something positive to contribute towards the development of the State, but nah to further enrich themselves and their cronies. Greedy lots

1 Like

Re: Kogi Governorship Poll: I’ve Survived Four Assassination Attempts – Dino Melaye by Triangles1(m): 9:59am On Oct 17, 2023
You can't jump inside river niger and be shouting cold.

Use long spoon when you're eating with devil.

Just 4 assassination attempt you escape you're shouting, I hope non of your mobile personnel die, bcs news nodey cover that area.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Governorship Poll: I’ve Survived Four Assassination Attempts – Dino Melaye by Owaincouncil: 10:01am On Oct 17, 2023
Give us more details. Did you hide again on the tree or how. Please tell us.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Governorship Poll: I’ve Survived Four Assassination Attempts – Dino Melaye by Lawantou(m): 10:02am On Oct 17, 2023
Too bad
Re: Kogi Governorship Poll: I’ve Survived Four Assassination Attempts – Dino Melaye by Toluwanise247(m): 10:02am On Oct 17, 2023
Dino stop the madness. When you are in APC you said your life was threatened now you are in PDP they still want to take your life, who do you really offend? Maybe you belong to secret cult. N
Re: Kogi Governorship Poll: I’ve Survived Four Assassination Attempts – Dino Melaye by Beuberry(f): 10:02am On Oct 17, 2023
Dino say God!
Re: Kogi Governorship Poll: I’ve Survived Four Assassination Attempts – Dino Melaye by Nahunger(m): 10:02am On Oct 17, 2023
cheesy
James melaye bond 009

1 Like

Re: Kogi Governorship Poll: I’ve Survived Four Assassination Attempts – Dino Melaye by MasterJayJay: 10:03am On Oct 17, 2023
Assasination with Toy water guns

or

prostitutes.
Re: Kogi Governorship Poll: I’ve Survived Four Assassination Attempts – Dino Melaye by ferry1: 10:04am On Oct 17, 2023
Are u sure of this or u are kidding?
TruthsFM:
The truth has to be told to the well meaning Kogites the level at which APC Government lead by H E. Alhaji Yahaya ADOZA BELLO is so tribal sentiment and ethnicity bigotry.fisabilillah look at the following appointment made by This Governmentsad1) Governor -Ebira okene (2) Chief of staff government house - Ebira Okene (3) Accountant general- Ebira Okene (4) Anthoney general- Ebira Okene (5) Local government Auditor general- Ebira Okene (6) Commissioner for works= Ebira Okene(7)Board of internal revenue chairman= Ebira Okene (cool Kogi state pension board= Ebira Okene.(9) School feeding chairman=Ebira Okene.(10) Head of service Kogi state=Ebira Okene.(11)NUJ Chairman Kogi state chapter=Ebira Okene.(12)DG Government house=Ebira Okene.(13)KCSDA=Ebira Okene.(14) Kogi state sports council chairman=Ebira Okene.(15)NEW MAP= Ebira Okene.(16) Kogi state house of Assembly commission=Ebira Okene.(17) Chief security officer government house= Ebira Okene.(18) Kogi state APC Chairman=Ebira Okene.(19) S.A print Media=Ebira Okene.(20) S.A Electronic media=Ebira Okene.More than in 200 from Okene and S A on domestic 10 from okene.7 Board Chairmen and 3 permanent members Ebira Okene. Etc.However my good people of Kogi state,where is transparency, Equity, justice and fairness in this government for the sake of Almighty Allah?. Kogi West people are not good enough, and Kogi East people are not good enough for all this position mentioned above but yet their vote is needed for your next of kin.It will not work insha Allah.

This is why the kogi igalas dat is supporting APC or muri is doing harm to the state let join hand wit west okun to move the power from central to west , so dat after okun 8years the ticket is sure for my igala kingdom, kogi east be wise n support equity farness justice, Dino n Habibat is our agenda

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ex-convict, Corrupt Politicians At Pdp’s BoT Meeting / Nigeria Will Change If We Obey God - Osinbajo / #whatif: PDP And APC Loss 2019 Presidential Election?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.