Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

SHOCKING!!! Nigerian Pastor Arrested With Human Skull (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SHOCKING!!! Nigerian Pastor Arrested With Human Skull (photo) (2132 Views)

Islamic cleric, three others arrested with human skull in Ogun State / Man Caught Digging Human Skull Out From Grave For Money Ritual / Man Arrested With Fresh Human Skull In Ogun (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHOCKING!!! Nigerian Pastor Arrested With Human Skull (photo) by Wisdomkosi(m): 9:57am On Oct 16, 2023
The police in Ogun state have arrested a pastor with the Christ Liberty Evangelism Church, Rosco, Iyana Iyesi, Ota, Oyenekan Oluwaseyi, and three others for being in possession of a human skull.

Punch reports that Oluwaseyi and the three others identified as 30-year-old Ibrahim Agbowewe, 40-year-old Suleiman Ogunbunmi, and 57-year-old Gafari Akinsanya, were arrested by men of the state police command in the early hours of Saturday, October 14. When apprehended, the suspects claimed they intended to use the skull for money rituals.

The suspects were arrested following a tip-off from members of the public about the suspects’ suspicious movement and activities in the area. One big calabash, one black Toyota Camry car and one ram were found with the suspects.

Confirming the arrest, the spokesperson of the state police command, SP Omolola Odutola, said four suspects had confessed to the crime.

“We arrested the four of them. They have since confessed that they wanted to use the head for blessings and money rituals. The investigations are ongoing to unravel more details about the incident,” Odutola said

Source :https://igberetvnews.com/1455129/shocking-nigerian-pastor-arrested-human-skull-photo/

Re: SHOCKING!!! Nigerian Pastor Arrested With Human Skull (photo) by Bigkoko: 9:58am On Oct 16, 2023
No need to read through to know which side the skull miner come from! grin grin grin grin grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: SHOCKING!!! Nigerian Pastor Arrested With Human Skull (photo) by Beremx(f): 10:00am On Oct 16, 2023
And I was arguing with a demented fool on another thread that there's no news of skull mining that an Ogun man isn't involved.
Wetin Ogun state people see for skull abeg? Is there anything we can use to protect our skull whenever we go to Ogun state apart from helmet?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: SHOCKING!!! Nigerian Pastor Arrested With Human Skull (photo) by Taylor92: 10:01am On Oct 16, 2023
grin
Re: SHOCKING!!! Nigerian Pastor Arrested With Human Skull (photo) by Wisdomkosi(m): 10:02am On Oct 16, 2023
We all know the state. angry grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SHOCKING!!! Nigerian Pastor Arrested With Human Skull (photo) by MightySparrow: 10:04am On Oct 16, 2023
Miracle na by force?
John the Baptist performed no miracle.

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Nigerian Pastor Arrested With Human Skull (photo) by DatNiggaDaz: 10:06am On Oct 16, 2023
Chai

6 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Nigerian Pastor Arrested With Human Skull (photo) by clinician2x: 10:07am On Oct 16, 2023
Immediately I saw skull 💀 I know it's from that state.

Aphonjaaaaaaaaaaa

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: SHOCKING!!! Nigerian Pastor Arrested With Human Skull (photo) by MadamExcellency: 10:11am On Oct 16, 2023
Do people even know what is a pastor?

Can you post his ordination ceremony or service to start with?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SHOCKING!!! Nigerian Pastor Arrested With Human Skull (photo) by Gossiphub: 10:13am On Oct 16, 2023
When Dem go harvest Yarimo own 🤣🤣

4 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Nigerian Pastor Arrested With Human Skull (photo) by SpatialKing(m): 10:14am On Oct 16, 2023
Once Human Skull is mentioned you should know the people and where is coming from

4 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Nigerian Pastor Arrested With Human Skull (photo) by BoldBrainz(m): 10:14am On Oct 16, 2023
Beremx:
And I was arguing with a demented fool on another thread that there's no news of skull mining that an Ogun man isn't involved.
Wetin Ogun state people see for skull abeg? Is there anything we can use to protect our skull whenever we go to Ogun state apart from helmet?

Na to construct metal cage dey wear for head once you enter the vicinity..😂. This is so funny.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: SHOCKING!!! Nigerian Pastor Arrested With Human Skull (photo) by Achor1111(m): 10:17am On Oct 16, 2023
💀 miners won't change

3 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Nigerian Pastor Arrested With Human Skull (photo) by Beremx(f): 10:18am On Oct 16, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Na to construct metal cage dey wear for head once you enter the vicinity..😂. This is so funny.
my brother e no funny o! I can't remember the last time I visited Ogun state. The next time I will go there, Omo na carry my head cage am for burglary proof. I no fit shout

7 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Nigerian Pastor Arrested With Human Skull (photo) by Ttipsy(f): 10:18am On Oct 16, 2023
Ogun

Haa

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Nigerian Pastor Arrested With Human Skull (photo) by EyeCumInPiss: 10:20am On Oct 16, 2023
Ogun has the highest IGR from Skull Mining.

3 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Nigerian Pastor Arrested With Human Skull (photo) by udede(m): 10:20am On Oct 16, 2023
Beremx:
hmmmm just don't go near Ogun state

4 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Nigerian Pastor Arrested With Human Skull (photo) by udede(m): 10:21am On Oct 16, 2023
I cover my head with the blood of Jesus Christ

3 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Nigerian Pastor Arrested With Human Skull (photo) by BoldBrainz(m): 10:27am On Oct 16, 2023
Beremx:
my brother e no funny o! I can't remember the last time I visited Ogun state. The next time I will go there, Omo na carry my head cage am for burglary proof. I no fit shout

Last time I visited Ogun State was 2012. Like this now, I no sure say I get any zeal to go that state until further notice. My head is important to me..😂

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: SHOCKING!!! Nigerian Pastor Arrested With Human Skull (photo) by MrEverest(m): 10:53am On Oct 16, 2023
Before I opened the thread, I was 100% sure he will be a yorubaman and I was proved correct.

This says a lot about this people and their way of life.

Spits!

4 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Nigerian Pastor Arrested With Human Skull (photo) by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 10:59am On Oct 16, 2023
SpatialKing:
Once Human Skull is mentioned you should know the people and where is coming from
Afonjaas the Skull minerss tribee AkA the Skull harvesters yolubaas doing what they known as grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Nigerian Pastor Arrested With Human Skull (photo) by T9ksy(m): 11:11am On Oct 16, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Last time I visited Ogun State was 2012. Like this now, I no sure say I get any zeal to go that state until further notice. My head is important to me..😂

Sweat not, my ipob brother! Guess what, Ogun State no miss you.
Re: SHOCKING!!! Nigerian Pastor Arrested With Human Skull (photo) by BoldBrainz(m): 11:14am On Oct 16, 2023
T9ksy:

Sweat not, my ipob brother! Guess what, Ogun State no miss you.

I'm not IPOB, neither am I your brother.

6 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Nigerian Pastor Arrested With Human Skull (photo) by IreneChidi(f): 11:15am On Oct 16, 2023
without opening thread naaa you don already know say na normal skull mining region and state.

Hahahahahaha
Cruise777 ooo

3 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Nigerian Pastor Arrested With Human Skull (photo) by IreneChidi(f): 11:17am On Oct 16, 2023
Beremx:
they use it to boost their IGR which is bigger than the whole SE combined
hahahahaha

4 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Nigerian Pastor Arrested With Human Skull (photo) by IreneChidi(f): 11:18am On Oct 16, 2023
clinician2x:
Immediately I saw skull 💀 I know it's from that state.

Aphonjaaaaaaaaaaa
Afengaaaaa

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Nigerian Pastor Arrested With Human Skull (photo) by Rexymania(m): 11:22am On Oct 16, 2023
Before reading, let me guess? This shit happened in Ogun state

3 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Nigerian Pastor Arrested With Human Skull (photo) by Couldntfigurean: 11:59am On Oct 16, 2023
But

He was only trying to Accommodate the skull na,why all these?

4 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Nigerian Pastor Arrested With Human Skull (photo) by Pocca: 12:02pm On Oct 16, 2023
Wisdomkosi:
The police in Ogun state have arrested a pastor with the Christ Liberty Evangelism Church, Rosco, Iyana Iyesi, Ota, Oyenekan Oluwaseyi, and three others for being in possession of a human skull.

Punch reports that Oluwaseyi and the three others identified as 30-year-old Ibrahim Agbowewe, 40-year-old Suleiman Ogunbunmi, and 57-year-old Gafari Akinsanya, were arrested by men of the state police command in the early hours of Saturday, October 14. When apprehended, the suspects claimed they intended to use the skull for money rituals.

The suspects were arrested following a tip-off from members of the public about the suspects’ suspicious movement and activities in the area. One big calabash, one black Toyota Camry car and one ram were found with the suspects.

Confirming the arrest, the spokesperson of the state police command, SP Omolola Odutola, said four suspects had confessed to the crime.

“We arrested the four of them. They have since confessed that they wanted to use the head for blessings and money rituals. The investigations are ongoing to unravel more details about the incident,” Odutola said

Source :https://igberetvnews.com/1455129/shocking-nigerian-pastor-arrested-human-skull-photo/

Hope he is not Igbo. When we say our sophisticated brothers are the most corrupt, dubious, and devilish in Nigeria. They say crucify him, crucify him

4 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Nigerian Pastor Arrested With Human Skull (photo) by Akaegwu(m): 12:03pm On Oct 16, 2023
Ronu and ritual. 5&6

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Nigerian Pastor Arrested With Human Skull (photo) by DeadCountry: 12:08pm On Oct 16, 2023
MadamExcellency:
Do people even know what is a pastor?

Can you post his ordination ceremony or service to start with?
Stop talking nonsense, you dumbo. We are talking about your cesspit called nigeria.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women Tricked Into Having Sex With 22men At Once / Be Warned On This New Road Kidnapping Format / Killers Of Billionaire Businessman, Reveals Why They Killed Ignatius Odunukwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.