Stats: 3,152,079 members, 7,814,743 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

You Are Not Poor If You Are Doing This On Your Own. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / You Are Not Poor If You Are Doing This On Your Own. (3592 Views)

MTN Network Is Poor! / Things You Are Doing Wrong On Your Android / No More Poor Network As Nigerians Introduces New "Super SIM Card" (2) (3) (4)

You Are Not Poor If You Are Doing This On Your Own. by BNLR(m): 10:22am On Oct 16, 2023
Hi Nairalander,

Permit me to share my perception on how much Nigerians are spending daily to survive in this country. And moreso, to motivate and encourage everyone to keep their head up in whatever situation they may find themselves now.

Living in Nigeria in recent time is really on the high side compared to what we have in the past 8 years, including the means of communicating with people. As transportation fare as skyrocketed to a world beyond. Internet and call charges are also showing their pain on the customers with the claim on the price of servicing a working network in Nigeria.

Anyways, I have something to boost your morale this morning and I will like to know your opinion. Please if you are buying data to communicate to the world on your own without begging anyone to subscribe for you. I swear you are not poor.

Regardless of the type of gadget you are using to communicate. As long as you are the one buying data by yourself in Nigeria today. You are not poor like that. You are only seeing the problem and mostly not the opportunities of being on the internet. ( Dey play )

Take a time to calculate how much you are using to buy data monthly and you will realize that you are rich enough to pay someone's salary monthly.

Re: You Are Not Poor If You Are Doing This On Your Own. by osmosis101(m): 1:47pm On Oct 16, 2023
U try

Re: You Are Not Poor If You Are Doing This On Your Own. by sulakishop(m): 2:22pm On Oct 16, 2023
Re: You Are Not Poor If You Are Doing This On Your Own. by Rich4god(m): 2:45pm On Oct 16, 2023
Averagely, people spend about 5k monthly on data.

Which person 5k go pay him salary for this naija.

Re: You Are Not Poor If You Are Doing This On Your Own. by Ensa777(f): 3:59pm On Oct 16, 2023
Teacher don't teach me nonsense.
I buy MTN 24gig for #3500 monthly.
Is their anyone earning that?

Re: You Are Not Poor If You Are Doing This On Your Own. by TheOldGods: 5:31pm On Oct 16, 2023
Rich4god:

some people are just plain foolish

Re: You Are Not Poor If You Are Doing This On Your Own. by thesicilian: 5:41pm On Oct 16, 2023
I spend 15k on data monthly
Yet I don't consider myself rich
There's a difference between being rich and just being able to afford certain things

Re: You Are Not Poor If You Are Doing This On Your Own. by venoc200(m): 5:54pm On Oct 16, 2023
How do I subscribe to this plan please?
Ensa777:

Re: You Are Not Poor If You Are Doing This On Your Own. by Chispa: 5:57pm On Oct 16, 2023
me I never buy data for past 4 years. Glo dns. Don't ask me questions, I no fit salaye.
BNLR:
Hi Nairalander,

Permit me to share my perception on how much Nigerians are spending daily to survive in this country. And moreso, to motivate and encourage everyone to keep their head up in whatever situation they may find themselves now.

Living in Nigeria in recent time is really on the high side compared to what we have in the past 8 years, including the means of communicating with people. As transportation fare as skyrocketed to a world beyond. Internet and call charges are also showing their pain on the customers with the claim on the price of servicing a working network in Nigeria.

Anyways, I have something to boost your morale this morning and I will like to know your opinion. Please if you are buying data to communicate to the world on your own without begging anyone to subscribe for you. I swear you are not poor.

Regardless of the type of gadget you are using to communicate. As long as you are the one buying data by yourself in Nigeria today. You are not poor like that. You are only seeing the problem and mostly not the opportunities of being on the internet. ( Dey play )

Take a time to calculate how much you are using to buy data monthly and you will realize that you are rich enough to pay someone's salary monthly.

Re: You Are Not Poor If You Are Doing This On Your Own. by Brownbetsport24: 6:21pm On Oct 16, 2023
Ensa777:
code abeg, I mean mtn code
Re: You Are Not Poor If You Are Doing This On Your Own. by Israeludoudo(m): 6:40pm On Oct 16, 2023
When I saw the topic I told myself another business opportunity 😁 only for me to see another display of foolishness 🙄🙄

Re: You Are Not Poor If You Are Doing This On Your Own. by Burgermotors: 6:52pm On Oct 16, 2023
Please can I get the code am buying 2.5 gb for 600 and it doesn't stay up to 2days
Ensa777:
Re: You Are Not Poor If You Are Doing This On Your Own. by Karleb(m): 7:32pm On Oct 16, 2023
You people are funny sha. grin

A lot of Nigerian live on less than a dollar everyday but you are not poor if you can do daily sub. Okay o. grin

You people will never know how bad we have it until you visit another country where things just work.

I hope we all get that opportunity one day.

Re: You Are Not Poor If You Are Doing This On Your Own. by Karleb(m): 7:36pm On Oct 16, 2023
thesicilian:
I spend 15k on data monthly
Yet I don't consider myself rich
There's a difference between being rich and just being able to afford certain things

I mean.

Even if you eat 3 square meal and can afford to satisfy all your needs, you are still not rich.

You are just okay, not even middle class.

One is only considered middle class if he can satisfy some of his wants.

Re: You Are Not Poor If You Are Doing This On Your Own. by Joemara2(m): 8:21pm On Oct 16, 2023
Good
Re: You Are Not Poor If You Are Doing This On Your Own. by Joemara2(m): 8:23pm On Oct 16, 2023
BNLR:
Hi Nairalander,

Re: You Are Not Poor If You Are Doing This On Your Own. by BNLR(m): 10:20pm On Oct 16, 2023
Karleb:
You people are funny sha. grin

A lot of Nigerian live on less than a dollar everyday but you are not poor if you can do daily sub. Okay o. grin

You people will never know how bad we have it until you visit another country where things just work.

I hope we all get that opportunity one day.

Honestly
Re: You Are Not Poor If You Are Doing This On Your Own. by Mavinsoladele(m): 12:57am On Oct 17, 2023
Rich4god:

Thank you very much for this input. With my workload per month, I don't spend more than 5k for data sef...
Re: You Are Not Poor If You Are Doing This On Your Own. by elmiliano: 1:46am On Oct 17, 2023
Not just a tutor but a partner on your career journey. Transition to tech from any field easily

Re: You Are Not Poor If You Are Doing This On Your Own. by Whatisurproblem(m): 4:22am On Oct 17, 2023
Rich4god:

5k data no dey reach one week again with Ticktock,FB, YouTube and the rest.

Re: You Are Not Poor If You Are Doing This On Your Own. by Rich4god(m): 6:53am On Oct 17, 2023
Whatisurproblem:
5k data no dey reach one week again with Ticktock,FB, YouTube and the rest.

Except you are making money from the net, especially from those apps you mentioned, else you have no business using more than 5k monthly data subscription.

Re: You Are Not Poor If You Are Doing This On Your Own. by thesicilian: 7:07am On Oct 17, 2023
Karleb:

I mean.

Even if you eat 3 square meal and can afford to satisfy all your needs, you are still not rich.

You are just okay, not even middle class.

One is only considered middle class if he can satisfy some of his wants.
Exactly
Some people think they're rich simply because they are doing better than most of their neighbours, not knowing it's just different levels of lower class
Re: You Are Not Poor If You Are Doing This On Your Own. by seanwilliam(m): 7:26am On Oct 17, 2023
Ensa777:
24gig for 3500 where u see that o cheesy
The one I Dey do na 27gig for 6500 and na 8 days e Dey use before I finish am .. show me the way
Re: You Are Not Poor If You Are Doing This On Your Own. by SaintBishop: 7:59am On Oct 17, 2023
Israeludoudo:
When I saw the topic I told myself another business opportunity 😁 only for me to see another display of foolishness 🙄🙄
😅😅😅
Re: You Are Not Poor If You Are Doing This On Your Own. by SlyIg(f): 8:20am On Oct 17, 2023
BNLR:
Hi Nairalander,

After exhausting my N1k subscription for the month which lasts for just a week or less, this is what I do till the end of that month:

*I use free opera mini to read news on nairaland..
*Free Facebook (photo less)
*Whatsapp (N50 per week)

Civil Servants no d do Doremi, abi how dem d talk am☹️☹️
Re: You Are Not Poor If You Are Doing This On Your Own. by Marynwachukwu21(f): 8:40am On Oct 17, 2023
This is amazing ❤️,I really love this quote.
God bless you for bringing up this topic,may he shower you with more wisdom knowledge and understanding and success in all your future endeavors....

Re: You Are Not Poor If You Are Doing This On Your Own. by oneman2k7: 11:02am On Oct 17, 2023
They will just open mouth waaaaaa and talk rubbish.
Re: You Are Not Poor If You Are Doing This On Your Own. by Ensa777(f): 6:10pm On Oct 17, 2023
venoc200:
How do I subscribe to this plan please?

It's *121# .Chose Topdeal or Data4me,gradually you get better offers.

But I think it's performance based,your recharge worth determines the package MTN gives.
Right now they've started showing me 5k package for 40gig.

Re: You Are Not Poor If You Are Doing This On Your Own. by Adewale1603(m): 12:49am On Oct 18, 2023
Pls who can finish 50gb of data under 24hours ?

Used Bb 4 Sale / My Phone Keeps Showing Application Error / Etisalat 1 GB For Just #150