Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,527 members, 7,865,188 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:39 PM

Why I Agreed To Film Our Intimate Moment - Moyo Lawal Sheds Light On Leaked Tape - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Agreed To Film Our Intimate Moment - Moyo Lawal Sheds Light On Leaked Tape (645 Views)

Kanayo O Kanayo Welcomes Son, Clinton, To Film Production Team (video) / Tiwa Savage Loses 4 Endorsement Deals Over Leaked Tape / Moyo Lawal Wears See-Through Leggings (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Agreed To Film Our Intimate Moment - Moyo Lawal Sheds Light On Leaked Tape by thependragon: 10:52am On Oct 16, 2023
Nollywood actress, Moyo Lawal, has revealed further details about her leaked sex tape with her ex-fiance.

Recall that the actress made headlines on social media last month after a video of her having a sexual encounter with a man appeared online.

Moyo recently claimed on her Instagram page that she only had sex twice last year, one of which resulted in the video being leaked.

In a lengthy post, she said that she consented to record the tape with him because he does not live in Nigeria and they were already preparing to marry.

She said that she had to split up with him due to a lack of communication and distance, noting how she always puts her life on hold for every man she dates.

https://ikejabird.com/why-i-agreed-to-film-our-intimate-moment-moyo-lawal-sheds-light-on-leaked-tape/
Re: Why I Agreed To Film Our Intimate Moment - Moyo Lawal Sheds Light On Leaked Tape by finallybusy: 11:49am On Oct 16, 2023
That man did not release the tape. Moyo did. She thought it would be the next big news. One month later, nobody remembers. Make she go act better film if she need recognition.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Join M.i Facebook Fan Page / Royal Newlyweds Take "small" Entourage To North America / Controversy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.