Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,536 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

What Services Exactly Do Some Wealthy Freelancers Render? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Services Exactly Do Some Wealthy Freelancers Render? (117 Views)

Why Exactly Is The Cement Price Going Up This Way? / What Are Bookkeeping Services, Exactly? / Eight Ways To Improve Your Chance Of Becoming Wealthy In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Services Exactly Do Some Wealthy Freelancers Render? by Auxtan(m): 12:49pm On Oct 16, 2023
I saw a post that made it to front page and I read it all and also accessed the OPs profile and saw good level of consistency that suggests there's good evidence he really is wealthy.

Now my question is, what services exactly are some freelancers rendering to be swimming in so much money please? I mean, I am also into some level of freelancing and feel it totally isn't something that can make you that big money except if you are investing your little proceeds well.

I ask again, what services are some freelancers rendering? I know some make over $10K monthly and I am really keen to learn how they do it.

Thanks
Re: What Services Exactly Do Some Wealthy Freelancers Render? by FunnyDude(m): 3:02pm On Oct 16, 2023
Well, let me add.

You need high paying skills and target rich paying client to be rich as a freelancer.

Like other business you need to work extremely hard to succeed.

Who told you freelancing can't make you big money?

I know of myself, and host of others I don't want to mention names here on Nairaland that became comfortable and rich from freelancing.

Yes, freelancing does the magic because you earn in dollars.

Seek more knowledge.
Re: What Services Exactly Do Some Wealthy Freelancers Render? by Auxtan(m): 3:16pm On Oct 16, 2023
FunnyDude:
Well, let me add.

You need high paying skills and target rich paying client to be rich as a freelancer.

Like other business you need to work extremely hard to succeed.

Who told you freelancing can't make you big money?

I know of myself, and host of others I don't want to mention names here on Nairaland that became comfortable and rich from freelancing.

Yes, freelancing does the magic because you earn in dollars.

Seek more knowledge.

That is why I am asking boss

And you can show me the way please

(1) (Reply)

Here Is Where You Can Purchase Premium Stainless Steel Water Tanks / Maximizing Supply Chain In Tough Times Like This / Which Way Nigeria: 1 US Dollar Is Now Going For N817 Naira In Commercial Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.