Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,859 members, 7,862,824 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:24 AM

Inflation In Nigeria Climbs To 26.72% In September 2023 - NBS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inflation In Nigeria Climbs To 26.72% In September 2023 - NBS (4898 Views)

Terrorism Index: Nigeria’s Ranking Improves As Boko Haram Killings Dip By 72% / Lock down: 72% Of Nigerians Express Hunger Concerns – Poll / 72% of Nigerians not willing to pay for national ID renewal – NOIPolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inflation In Nigeria Climbs To 26.72% In September 2023 - NBS by soccerlite: 1:58pm On Oct 16, 2023
SenatePresdo:
Buhari is a thousand times better than Tinubu.

Buhari is more intelligent, never knew Tinubu is this dumb.
No Wonder he forged his certificate.

He would definitely go down as the worst president to ever rule Nigeria.

buhari better than tinubu

What am I reading

It's because of people like you that sane people should leave nigeria
Re: Inflation In Nigeria Climbs To 26.72% In September 2023 - NBS by clinician2x: 1:59pm On Oct 16, 2023
oz4real83:
Apart from bad govt policies, our local producers are the reasons things are so expensive. These local producers can't produce enough for Nigerian consumption, they will encourage the govt to ban importation by lying that they are producing enough, govt will finally ban importation of the product which then lead to low supply, high demand and then high price embarassed. Rice and cement became expensive due to this fact, same with other commodities. Local production is supposed to go side by side with importation in order for consumers to have a choiceembarassed

How much is diesel and fuel used for the production?

Idi@t.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inflation In Nigeria Climbs To 26.72% In September 2023 - NBS by BoldBrainz(m): 1:59pm On Oct 16, 2023
😂😂.

So when are we hitting the streets in protests? Abi una never hungry reach that level yet? Una still dey internet protests level?

Issohryt! Mah go drink beer.

2 Likes

Re: Inflation In Nigeria Climbs To 26.72% In September 2023 - NBS by soccerlite: 2:01pm On Oct 16, 2023
gameova:
God is not done yet. Tinubu still has a lot of question to answer both locally and internationally. His Presidency is hanging on a thread.

Lolzzzzz 🤣

Lolzzzzz 🤣

Lolzzzzz 🤣
Re: Inflation In Nigeria Climbs To 26.72% In September 2023 - NBS by SenatePresdo(m): 2:01pm On Oct 16, 2023
soccerlite:

What am I reading

Tell me one Area where Tinubu has performed better?

You can't.

Have you seen why you are not among the sane people?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inflation In Nigeria Climbs To 26.72% In September 2023 - NBS by MrPOTUS: 2:02pm On Oct 16, 2023
MXrep:
See mugus trying to teach Igbos a lesson. All this inflation affect salary earners more. Igbos are predominantly businessmen. We will just increase price and still be okay

This is a sick mentality, coz na who get buying power dey buy.

Go shops go ask, u go see say even ur Igbo brothers dey complain coz sales don drop.

Na everybody d rain dey beat, let's beg God for intervention before this old vegetable finish us for this country o.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inflation In Nigeria Climbs To 26.72% In September 2023 - NBS by NzogbuNzogbu: 2:03pm On Oct 16, 2023
oz4real83:
Apart from bad govt policies, our local producers are the reasons things are so expensive. These local producers can't produce enough for Nigerian consumption, they will encourage the govt to ban importation by lying that they are producing enough, govt will finally ban importation of the product which then lead to low supply, high demand and then high price embarassed. Rice and cement became expensive due to this fact, same with other commodities. Local production is supposed to go side by side with importation in order for consumers to have a choiceembarassed
how can they produce when your govt cant guarantee their security

why would govt be banning importation when its losses track of the economic to know realities of what production exist

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inflation In Nigeria Climbs To 26.72% In September 2023 - NBS by hardon1(m): 2:03pm On Oct 16, 2023
The figure is beyond that

2 Likes

Re: Inflation In Nigeria Climbs To 26.72% In September 2023 - NBS by MrPOTUS: 2:03pm On Oct 16, 2023
soccerlite:

What am I reading

With the way everything is going, I think a stone is better than Tinubu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inflation In Nigeria Climbs To 26.72% In September 2023 - NBS by oz4real83(m): 2:04pm On Oct 16, 2023
clinician2x:

How much is diesel and fuel used for the production?

Idi@t.
biggest idio.. t. How much was a bag of local rice before restrictions were placed on rice importation even before prices of fuel and diesel went up?
Re: Inflation In Nigeria Climbs To 26.72% In September 2023 - NBS by gameova(m): 2:05pm On Oct 16, 2023
soccerlite:

Lolzzzzz 🤣

Lolzzzzz 🤣

Lolzzzzz 🤣
Laugh all you want, but you know I'm telling the truth.

1 Like

Re: Inflation In Nigeria Climbs To 26.72% In September 2023 - NBS by soccerlite: 2:07pm On Oct 16, 2023
oz4real83:
Lolzzzzz 🤣
Local producer lying to a govt

You own a house and a tenant is telling you that he's the owner cos he got inside through a estate agent
Re: Inflation In Nigeria Climbs To 26.72% In September 2023 - NBS by soccerlite: 2:08pm On Oct 16, 2023
gameova:
Laugh all you want, but you know I'm telling the truth.

Indeed!
Re: Inflation In Nigeria Climbs To 26.72% In September 2023 - NBS by Angelfrost(m): 2:09pm On Oct 16, 2023
MrPOTUS:

This is a sick mentality, coz na who get buying power dey buy.

Go shops go ask, u go see say even ur Igbo brothers dey complain coz sales don drop.

Na everybody d rain dey beat, let's beg God for intervention before this old vegetable finish us for this country o.

Beg God for what exactly??!

That statement offends me deeply.

Is that how Luxembourg, Spain, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Singapore, Japan, etc, beg God for everything, and they are where they are today??!

2 Likes

Re: Inflation In Nigeria Climbs To 26.72% In September 2023 - NBS by Kukutente23: 2:10pm On Oct 16, 2023
This must be the highest ever in Nigeria's history
Well done APC
It will favour me and my family crew hope it's favoring you o
Re: Inflation In Nigeria Climbs To 26.72% In September 2023 - NBS by Angelfrost(m): 2:11pm On Oct 16, 2023
hardon1:
The figure is beyond that

Don't mind those people... They think diminishing or sugarcoating the facts will help the nation.

By my calculation and estimate, Inflation exceeded 35% during that period and is currently headed to 40%.

Most Nigerians will eat stones soon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inflation In Nigeria Climbs To 26.72% In September 2023 - NBS by clinician2x: 2:12pm On Oct 16, 2023
oz4real83:
biggest idio.. t. How much was a bag of local rice before restrictions were placed on rice importation even before prices of fuel and diesel went up?

Omo get out of here.

U don't have the least c@mmon sense.
Re: Inflation In Nigeria Climbs To 26.72% In September 2023 - NBS by jaxxy(m): 2:12pm On Oct 16, 2023
nepotism, corruption and mediocrity
Re: Inflation In Nigeria Climbs To 26.72% In September 2023 - NBS by MXrep: 2:12pm On Oct 16, 2023
CodeTemplar:
the limited income workers too will reduce demand to match their new buying power. How about that?
Are not saying the same thing? It affects them not us
Re: Inflation In Nigeria Climbs To 26.72% In September 2023 - NBS by Dyfynezz12(m): 2:13pm On Oct 16, 2023
SenatePresdo:
Buhari is a thousand times better than Tinubu.

Buhari is more intelligent, never knew Tinubu is this dumb.
No Wonder he forged his certificate.

He would definitely go down as the worst president to ever rule Nigeria.
No,the next president will be worse nd the one after him.
In a nutshell, Nigeria cannot get better.

2 Likes

Re: Inflation In Nigeria Climbs To 26.72% In September 2023 - NBS by MrPOTUS: 2:13pm On Oct 16, 2023
Angelfrost:

Beg God for what exactly??!

That statement offends me deeply.

Is that how Luxembourg, Spain, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Singapore, Japan, etc, beg God for everything, and they are where they are today??!

Sorry bro, I no know wetin to talk again.

The greedy old men no wan fix this country.

God too don comote hand, 2nd most prayerful country with nothing to show for lipsrsealed

D matter tire me jor.
Re: Inflation In Nigeria Climbs To 26.72% In September 2023 - NBS by Kukutente23: 2:14pm On Oct 16, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

Shebi NLC wants 200k minimum wages.. awon afori
So is it their request for minium wage that's driving inflation?
Afofun
Re: Inflation In Nigeria Climbs To 26.72% In September 2023 - NBS by Tetrahedron: 2:15pm On Oct 16, 2023
26.72% or 72.62%
Continue!!

1 Like

Re: Inflation In Nigeria Climbs To 26.72% In September 2023 - NBS by FireUpNow(m): 2:15pm On Oct 16, 2023
tesppidd:
grin

Give this man a chance, he will fix this..

He fixed Lagos, he will fix this.

grin
With inflation and revenue generation tactics abi? You dey dream.
Re: Inflation In Nigeria Climbs To 26.72% In September 2023 - NBS by Dyfynezz12(m): 2:16pm On Oct 16, 2023
gameova:
God is not done yet. Tinubu still has a lot of question to answer both locally and internationally. His Presidency is hanging on a thread.
Which thread? Abi na u hang am
Tinubu wey go do 8 yrs
Re: Inflation In Nigeria Climbs To 26.72% In September 2023 - NBS by gameova(m): 2:16pm On Oct 16, 2023
Dyfynezz12:

Which thread? Abi na u hang am
Tinubu wey go do 8 yrs
Watch and see the wonders of God is all I can say to you!
Re: Inflation In Nigeria Climbs To 26.72% In September 2023 - NBS by Angelfrost(m): 2:17pm On Oct 16, 2023
MrPOTUS:

Sorry bro, I no know wetin to talk again.

The greedy old men no wan fix this country.

God too don comote hand, 2nd most prayerful country with nothing to show for lipsrsealed

D matter tire me jor.

Most of the prayerful and head-slamming people in the nation wicked pass the Devil... They are selfish and bigoted. Very tribalistic set of hypocrites.

God can't bless or save Nigeria abeg!

The best He can do now is to reach out to the few Nigerians who are saintly and hardworking, to make their lives better in the midst of the tribulations to come.

Most Nigerians deserve the Nigeria they have currently.

Over 2 election cycles validate this point... Most Nigerians deserve to suffer more than what they are facing currently.

Just hustle and pray for yourself and family. Period!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inflation In Nigeria Climbs To 26.72% In September 2023 - NBS by omoyankee3(m): 2:21pm On Oct 16, 2023
Na wa 0
Re: Inflation In Nigeria Climbs To 26.72% In September 2023 - NBS by DaHighLife: 2:22pm On Oct 16, 2023
How people dey manage?
Re: Inflation In Nigeria Climbs To 26.72% In September 2023 - NBS by Neckpresser101: 2:22pm On Oct 16, 2023
CodeTemplar:
the limited income workers too will reduce demand to match their new buying power. How about that?

Typical
8-5pm earner logic grin

Like it or not those into business will be doing better in terms of the effect of inflation
Re: Inflation In Nigeria Climbs To 26.72% In September 2023 - NBS by Saintinoo(m): 2:24pm On Oct 16, 2023
oz4real83:

Now it is local manufacturers fault, soon you will even blame your parents and leave the government. How many local manufacturers have shut down business because of bad govt policies. Come to the North and farm rice, then see reason why rice is expensive.

For your info, price of local rice will go up next year again because farmers using irrigation can't afford fuel. So you will blame the farmers too abi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inflation In Nigeria Climbs To 26.72% In September 2023 - NBS by chidiokay: 2:29pm On Oct 16, 2023
MXrep:
See mugus trying to teach Igbos a lesson. All this inflation affect salary earners more. Igbos are predominantly businessmen. We will just increase price and still be okay

What a myopic reasoning, when purchasing power is low, scale of preference set in i.e Buyer ration what they buy person wey wan buy 5 jeans will buy two or pend buying

Summary of my epistle is that, Low Purchasing Power is detrimental to businessmen ... low sales kill businesses ask around

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of Wikileaks Headquarters / The Full Meaning Of The NAIRA / Buhari,We Welcome Your Blackwater Machineries To Their Death – Niger Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.