Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

I Have No Problem With Gov Alia – SGF, Akume - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have No Problem With Gov Alia – SGF, Akume (390 Views)

Benue Gov, Alia Addresses Supporters Amid Rumoured Rift With SGF, Akume / FG To Mark Low-Key Independence Day Anniversary - SGF, Akume⁣ / Gov Alia's Assets Recovery Committee recover Exotic Cars from Ortom's Property (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have No Problem With Gov Alia – SGF, Akume by Thonyboy: 3:23pm On Oct 16, 2023
Secretary to Government of the Federation, SGF, Sen. George Akume has stated that he does not have any issue with Benue State Governor, Rev. Fr. Hyacinth Alia.

Akume disclosed this at the weekend in Gboko during the burial of an elder statesman and chieftain of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Chief Haar Orpin.

He said there will be immense benefit for the people of the state if he and the governor collaborate and urged them to remain supportive of both of them to deliver dividends of democracy to the State

Akume, who was represented by Chief Simon Shango at the occasion, acknowledged that the deceased, Chief Orpin who was a member of the APC elders’ forum, stood by him throughout his lifetime.

He regretted that he passed away at a period in which his wise counsel was most needed and prayed God to grant the soul of the deceased eternal rest.

In his remarks, Gov. Alia expressed happiness over the SGF’s declaration that there was no crisis between them and promised that he would continue to work peacefully with the SGF for the interest of the state.

Alia described the deceased, Chief Orpin as a unifier and devout Christian who lived a life of peace and his attitude was a compass for the APC.

He said the deceased elder statesman fostered unity among his immediate community of Jemgbagh, acknowledging that his posture of operating an open door policy is part of his wise counsel.

Alia reiterated that he will work in synergy with the SGF and other political leaders in the state to ensure speedy development of the state.
https://.ng/2023/10/16/i-have-no-problem-with-gov-alia-sgf-akume/

1 Like

Re: I Have No Problem With Gov Alia – SGF, Akume by Solsix(m): 4:08pm On Oct 16, 2023
Naso e dey start
Re: I Have No Problem With Gov Alia – SGF, Akume by APCNig: 4:09pm On Oct 16, 2023
Something is Cooking
Re: I Have No Problem With Gov Alia – SGF, Akume by Dubetex96(m): 4:48pm On Oct 16, 2023
Never seen any meaningful achievement so far from this Benue Gov only talks and more talking.

Alext oti is doing wonders in Aba
Re: I Have No Problem With Gov Alia – SGF, Akume by slivertongue: 4:51pm On Oct 16, 2023
that means there is trouble
Re: I Have No Problem With Gov Alia – SGF, Akume by veraponpo(m): 4:52pm On Oct 16, 2023
Dubetex96:
Never seen any meaningful achievement so far from this Benue Gov only talks and more talking.

Alext oti is doing wonders in Aba

Igbos and unnecessary narratives. Are you from Benue? You like to condemn other persons of other interests.

Must everyone be in Labour Party? Are you from Benue?
Re: I Have No Problem With Gov Alia – SGF, Akume by Dubetex96(m): 4:56pm On Oct 16, 2023
veraponpo:

Igbos and unnecessary narratives. Are you from Benue? You like to condemn other persons of other interests.

Must everyone be in Labour Party? Are you from Benue?

Can u tell us any of his achievement so far if you know stop acting funny. we must hold our leaders accountable
Re: I Have No Problem With Gov Alia – SGF, Akume by iokpebholo: 5:19pm On Oct 16, 2023
Dubetex96:

Can u tell us any of his achievement so far if you know stop acting funny. we must hold our leaders accountable
Are you from Benue state?if not,please focus on your Biafra land
Re: I Have No Problem With Gov Alia – SGF, Akume by Dubetex96(m): 5:21pm On Oct 16, 2023
iokpebholo:

lmoa suffering and smiling mentality has damaged u sorry
Re: I Have No Problem With Gov Alia – SGF, Akume by veraponpo(m): 5:52pm On Oct 16, 2023
Dubetex96:

Then go and hold your leaders accountable.

Did you hold Peter Obi accountable for using your state funds to start his own family Brewery business or to stash it away in Panama? Did you hold Obi accountable when he failed to industrialize nor build any school in Anambra during his tenure in Anambra state, instead you would rather pock-nose into the affairs of other regions and states.

Your former Senator is in prison in the UK, what have you done about it?

Charity begins at home.
Re: I Have No Problem With Gov Alia – SGF, Akume by Dubetex96(m): 5:58pm On Oct 16, 2023
veraponpo:

Then go and hold your leaders accountable.

Did you hold Peter Obi accountable for using your state funds to start his own family Brewery business or to stash it away in Panama? Did you hold Obi accountable when he failed to industrialize nor build any school in Anambra during his tenure in Anambra state, instead you would rather pock-nose into the affairs of other regions and states.

Your former Senator is in prison in the UK, what have you done about it?

Charity begins at home.

All i can see here is pure ignorance goan and google obi achievements during his tenure
Re: I Have No Problem With Gov Alia – SGF, Akume by stuffs2002: 6:52pm On Oct 16, 2023
iokpebholo:

Just ignore all these IPOB cannibals.

(1) (Reply)

2023: Era Of Borrowing Money For Infrastructures’ll End In Ogun – Adebutu / Watch The Moment INEC Declares Apc’s Uzodimma Winner, Re-elected Imo Governor / Wike, Fubara, Makinde Woo Foreign Investors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.