Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Why Everyone Should Try Crypto Trading - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Why Everyone Should Try Crypto Trading (469 Views)

7 Online Survey Sites You Should Try Today – See How To Get Started / All JOB SEEKERS Should Try This 6 Figure Business Model / Every Money Minded Person Should Try This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Everyone Should Try Crypto Trading by pitamah901: 3:38pm On Oct 16, 2023
Apart from the financial incentive and income jump that trading provides,it also inculcates some value which can mostimes be overlooked

1) DISCIPLINE

Most people see trading as something you can do whenever and wherever you like,they picture themselves waking up around 1pm to trade which might actually work for but not for everyone and should never be the goal. The ideal trading environment involves waking up early,analysing trades and placing them when it's the right time

2)CONTENTMENT

It's everyone's dream to live a happy and more exciting life and that's not a bad dream to have. Having flamboyant cars, bit*hes on a yatch and many houses is definitely  what everyone craves for. In as much as  that might happen when you start trading, it's not ideal to have it as the main purpose for trading cause that's a free road to self destruct and your money going to the wind. Greed has made many who made millions in this business gone to penury and yes it does happen many times. Most people see millions in trading and instead of being content and taking their profit, they leave it and most times regret the action.

3)PATIENCE

This is one thing most us don't have especially when it comes to things beyond our control. We want everything right now and the fast paced world we live in isn't helping. If you are impatient in trading,that's a huge red flag. You have to wait patiently for results which might come slowly.

4) HARDWORK

Most people's perception of people who trade is that of laziness which in itself isn't correct. For you to suceed in the trading business, you will have to put in a lot of work, analysing,backtesting,front testing and even fowardtesting.

5) KNOWLEDGE

3 years ago when i started making so much trading crypto, some of my friends asked me how i was doing it and yes i did show them how to do it. Guess what? They left after discovering how hard it was. Although i now charge money to teach how to trade, i was really eager to help many people until i found out most of them weren't ready to learn before they earned. They were only after the huge amount i was making.

1 Like

Re: Why Everyone Should Try Crypto Trading by iamtardey: 3:43pm On Oct 16, 2023
You overlooked smartness, it’s just norms that bn smart is enough and way ahead
Re: Why Everyone Should Try Crypto Trading by pitamah901: 3:45pm On Oct 16, 2023
iamtardey:
You overlooked smartness, it’s just norms that bn smart is enough and way ahead

That's still part of knowledge if you think about it although smartness is like an umbrella that covers all of them
Re: Why Everyone Should Try Crypto Trading by iamtardey: 3:52pm On Oct 16, 2023
pitamah901:

That's still part of knowledge if you think about it although smartness is like an umbrella that covers all of them
Intelligence? smiley Oh! God Grace na NA the BIG umbrella tho.

1 Like

Re: Why Everyone Should Try Crypto Trading by Shinjawestern: 5:08pm On Oct 16, 2023
Crypto gave me my first 6 million naira
Re: Why Everyone Should Try Crypto Trading by pitamah901: 5:12pm On Oct 16, 2023
Shinjawestern:
Crypto gave me my first 6 million naira

Wow,thats really good. Gave me my first million though
Re: Why Everyone Should Try Crypto Trading by Shinjawestern: 5:12pm On Oct 16, 2023
pitamah901:

Wow,thats really good. Gave me my first million though

Nice.

(1) (Reply)

This Business Has Been Making Me Consistent 6 Figures Weekly / Exciting! Exciting! Career Opportunity In Business For Unemployed Graduates: / Vacancies In Various Categoriesg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.