Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,423 members, 7,850,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:20 PM

Naira falling #1,580 to a Dollar - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naira falling #1,580 to a Dollar (460 Views)

Naira Falling- Obidients Nolonger Say CBN Is Defending Naira / A Dollar To Naira Now N1075.75 / Why Is The Value Of The Naira Falling Everyday(profer solution(s)) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naira falling #1,580 to a Dollar by IFGA90(m): 3:54pm On Oct 16, 2023
IFGA To NASS , Rescue Nigeria with Legislation Now!!

Initiative for Global Advocacy (IFGA) transmitted a letter to the National assembly urging the 10th Nigeria Nass to rescue the nation economy with legislations. (IFGA) in her letter to the Nass shows direction on the laws suitable for the Nigeria state at this point in time by stating and analyzing three laws for the Nass follows:
1) The Nigeria Naira supremacy law
2) The Nigeria food banking law
3) The Nigeria anti human extortion law

The chairman of Initiative for Global Advocacy (IFGA) Adv. Masheni Johnson challenge the Akpabio led Nass to wake up and rescue Nigeria as a matter of urgency. We have provided the Nass the document consisting of these laws, the Nass should look at its merit and do Nigeria a favor he said.
“One thing that is sure is the law of gravity , if our leaders make life difficult for the masses death is imminent , I am just here to encourage you that tough time they say do not last forever but tough men do” .
The Nigeria citizen is so frustrated that its difficult for them to hold Government accountable , but you have forgotten that holding your leaders accountable is a civic responsibility . you are at liberty to follow us and join us for the soul of our dear country . you can join us on www.ifga.org.ng, A better Nigeria we want , on social justice we stand . IFGA!
We thank you all for your interest in Nigeria , one thing that keep us going is that we don’t have another country we can call ours , so I dear to say that if you cannot park out of any house you repair it, Nigeria state is now in a mess in the hands of our leaders . I have personally think it thoroughly and I advised you to join Advocacy today www.ifga.org.ng , at IFGA , we hold government accountable . join us today and add your voice to the sound of history .
Re: Naira falling #1,580 to a Dollar by Snitch24(m): 4:15pm On Oct 16, 2023
1500/$
Then a big sell-off
Then it drop back to 1150/$ for another face of accumulations
Don't let any writeups deceive you
The government knows what to do
But they won't even make an attempt
Because it pays them
So its basically more money for them
It will only take magic or miracle to subdue thr naira below 1200/$ before March next year

Feel free to counter me
I'm available for any questions
Re: Naira falling #1,580 to a Dollar by yarimo(m): 5:32pm On Oct 16, 2023
Snitch24:
1500/$
Then a big sell-off
Then it drop back to 1150/$ for another face of accumulations
Don't let any writeups deceive you
The government knows what to do
But they won't even make an attempt
Because it pays them
So its basically more money for them
It will only take magic or miracle to subdue thr naira below 1200/$ before March next year

Feel free to counter me
I'm available for any questions
no question for now, let them keep looking for CSU certificate
Re: Naira falling #1,580 to a Dollar by IFGA90(m): 3:41pm On Oct 26, 2023
Hello viewers.

(1) (Reply)

Senator Bukola Saraki’s Regret Over Mr Ibu’s Travail / Tiwa Savage Lands In Atlanta For Tunde Ednut’s Birthday: Video / 50 kg Bag Of Maize Now #40, 000 In Ajase Market, Kwara State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.