Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Appeal Court President Directs Transfer Of All Election Appeals To Abuja, Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appeal Court President Directs Transfer Of All Election Appeals To Abuja, Lagos (6788 Views)

Kperogi slams Supreme Court: CJN Ariwoola May Give Us A Supreme Court President / Appeal Court President Disbands Ogun Tribunal / Biafra: Ipob Destroys All Election Bill Boards & Posters In Onitsha (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appeal Court President Directs Transfer Of All Election Appeals To Abuja, Lagos by Globad(f): 6:43am On Oct 17, 2023
TOPCRUISE:
Most Nigerian Judges are not to be trusted. They don't fear God. They care less of the constitution.

Like what percentage of them?
Re: Appeal Court President Directs Transfer Of All Election Appeals To Abuja, Lagos by Globad(f): 6:44am On Oct 17, 2023
Depriest2020:
But they would still say Tinubu is in charge of Abuja and Lagos.

They've already started saying it

They see problems in everything
Re: Appeal Court President Directs Transfer Of All Election Appeals To Abuja, Lagos by Jostoman: 6:48am On Oct 17, 2023
Toluwanise247:
If you think is mr President that gave the order you are just deceiving yourself, APC governor has been sack , APC senator has been sacked also, so why are you disturbing own self. One thing l know on his mandate we shall stand. Bola On your mandate we stand Bola . Nothing will move us. 180 millions of Nigerians are solidly behind you .
may be that is why he order them to bring all the cases to his base in Abuja and lagos so that he can influence those judges before they give their judgement.

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court President Directs Transfer Of All Election Appeals To Abuja, Lagos by jaxxy(m): 6:49am On Oct 17, 2023
hmmm.
Re: Appeal Court President Directs Transfer Of All Election Appeals To Abuja, Lagos by Jostoman: 6:50am On Oct 17, 2023
Our presi don dey despirate
Re: Appeal Court President Directs Transfer Of All Election Appeals To Abuja, Lagos by nnachukz(m): 6:52am On Oct 17, 2023
Globad:

What would you have loved them to do given the petitions?
Change the judges and secretly monitor them with genuine intent to punish any of them taking bribes but that can't be done because even the appeal president is not free pay and carry judgement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Appeal Court President Directs Transfer Of All Election Appeals To Abuja, Lagos by ehikwe22: 7:06am On Oct 17, 2023
Globad:

Did you read the report?

we know the government we're under. So whatever report is a guise. We're under a cult - APC, that's now being run by a cartel lord. We understand how it works.
Re: Appeal Court President Directs Transfer Of All Election Appeals To Abuja, Lagos by APCNig: 7:22am On Oct 17, 2023
ehikwe22:
So that all cases will go according to Tinubu's directives

YES.

And what can you do about it?
Re: Appeal Court President Directs Transfer Of All Election Appeals To Abuja, Lagos by ehikwe22: 7:27am On Oct 17, 2023
APCNig:

YES.

And what can you do about it?

well, I can't do anything about it and I don't care. Me and my family are not depending on this government. I only pity for the less privileged in the society
Re: Appeal Court President Directs Transfer Of All Election Appeals To Abuja, Lagos by Awhabro16: 7:31am On Oct 17, 2023
I doubt if u de this country slowpoke
Toluwanise247:
If you think is mr President that gave the order you are just deceiving yourself, APC governor has been sack , APC senator has been sacked also, so why are you disturbing own self. One thing l know on his mandate we shall stand. Bola On your mandate we stand Bola . Nothing will move us. 180 millions of Nigerians are solidly behind you .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Appeal Court President Directs Transfer Of All Election Appeals To Abuja, Lagos by Burob: 8:00am On Oct 17, 2023
TOPCRUISE:
Most Nigerian Judges are not to be trusted. They don't fear God. They care less of the constitution.
Are the Nigerian judges, any different from your parents?
Re: Appeal Court President Directs Transfer Of All Election Appeals To Abuja, Lagos by Burob: 8:02am On Oct 17, 2023
Awhabro16:
I doubt if u de this country slowpoke
What of you commenting from Lomé, abi na Cotonou?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Appeal Court President Directs Transfer Of All Election Appeals To Abuja, Lagos by FreeStuffsNG: 8:46am On Oct 17, 2023
Orfankwagh:
Another fraud
Nothing can ever satisfy sore losers
Re: Appeal Court President Directs Transfer Of All Election Appeals To Abuja, Lagos by Akpan107(m): 11:20am On Oct 17, 2023
Orfankwagh:
Another fraud
You can say that again...
Re: Appeal Court President Directs Transfer Of All Election Appeals To Abuja, Lagos by Akpan107(m): 11:23am On Oct 17, 2023
ehikwe22:
So that all cases will go according to Tinubu's directives
We would have alot of Appeal Court governors in 2023.
Re: Appeal Court President Directs Transfer Of All Election Appeals To Abuja, Lagos by kayusely70(m): 11:50am On Oct 17, 2023
Hmmmmmm!!!!!!![color=#770077][/color]
Re: Appeal Court President Directs Transfer Of All Election Appeals To Abuja, Lagos by jude33084(m): 12:27pm On Oct 17, 2023
Toluwanise247:

cheesy cheesy cheesy Make i first redesign my laugh before i comment cheesy
Re: Appeal Court President Directs Transfer Of All Election Appeals To Abuja, Lagos by ebenholer2(m): 7:06pm On Oct 17, 2023
WE TOLD THEM NIGERIA APPEAL COURT IS THE MOST VIABLE OF THE JUDICIARY ARM OF THE NATION. THE BIGOTS WILL NOT BELIEVE THIS REALITY.
Re: Appeal Court President Directs Transfer Of All Election Appeals To Abuja, Lagos by kcbaba007: 8:44pm On Oct 17, 2023
Toluwanise247:

My prayer for you is
May the sufferings Nigerians are experiencing presently, and the multi dimensional poverty in Nigeria caused by your tinubu buhari and apc continuously happen to you and your family without end in Jesus name. Amen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Femi Fani-kayode's Stunning Beauty Queen Girlfriend- Precious Chikwendu / This Picture Shows Why Britain Handed Over Nigeria To The North In Anger / Pantami: FG Targets 2030 For Paperless Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.