Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,476 members, 7,836,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Obidient Movement This Is One Of Your Youtube Channel - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidient Movement This Is One Of Your Youtube Channel (200 Views)

Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election / The Obidient Movement Is Sweeping Across SW [GRAPHIC IMAGES] / 2023: Nigerians Don’t Want PDP Or APC, Everybody Is Obidient - Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obidient Movement This Is One Of Your Youtube Channel by king4afric(m): 9:36pm On Oct 16, 2023
Greetings everyone!

I don't want to bore you all with my long epistle but I really need your help guys. No, I'm not asking for financial assistance. All I'm asking/begging is for y'all to support me by subscribing to my channel.

I'm 100% open to accept advice and judgements on my piece of work as long as it will help me learn and grow.

Someone advised me to create a YouTube channel which I did. Because I felt it was a great idea.

To be honest guys, it has been quite difficult; especially with the new YouTube monetization policy which states that one must have at least '1000 subscribers or 4000 watch hours' before a channel can be monetized.

I have been pushing harder and smarter and putting in all the works; And currently, I have gotten 134 subscribers; which means that I need 866 more before I can monetize my channel. It's not easy. But I know it is possible

That's why I'm calling on you all to please show me some love by subscribing to my YouTube channel. At least, that way you have supported me and giving me hope.

Subscription is FREE. And will only take just a few seconds of your time.

When we lift other, we also rise. I believe you guys can help me make this happen. That's why I'm asking for your help.

Please guys don't ignore me. Just show me some love by SUBSCRIBING. 60 seconds of your time will make a lasting impression for me.

This is the link to my YouTube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpIodye_Az0?si=N_ACCOfN4s8HCj9s

Love you all. God bless you!

One house of gist

Re: Obidient Movement This Is One Of Your Youtube Channel by padezemedia: 9:40pm On Oct 16, 2023
Yes sooo this is our channel and please if you have any good content for us to upload, we will be more than happy to do so .Thanks and please subscribe ooooo
Re: Obidient Movement This Is One Of Your Youtube Channel by ChiKingFarm: 9:48pm On Oct 16, 2023
I will subscribe as you have great content already and I am proudly Obidient.
Re: Obidient Movement This Is One Of Your Youtube Channel by KanwuliaExtra: 9:55pm On Oct 16, 2023
Great.
Better than that nauseating AGBADO TVC! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Obidient Movement This Is One Of Your Youtube Channel by DomPerignon: 9:57pm On Oct 16, 2023
Law case dey front dey wait you.
Re: Obidient Movement This Is One Of Your Youtube Channel by Shikini: 9:59pm On Oct 16, 2023
God's speed bro
Re: Obidient Movement This Is One Of Your Youtube Channel by spearman(m): 10:06pm On Oct 16, 2023
There already are enough Ibo channels on Youtube
Re: Obidient Movement This Is One Of Your Youtube Channel by king4afric(m): 8:00pm On Oct 17, 2023
the writer above me Obidient Movement is not an Igbo Movement but Nigerians that want change and a better system of Government .

(1) (Reply)

Surulere Bye-election: Apc Warned Lp Knocking Hard In Stronghold / Naira Will Continue To Depreciate Unless These Problems Are Solved / VIDEO INTERVIEW: Alaropo Nla Natives Protest, Demand Expulsion Of Armed Fulani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.