Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,119 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Jewish Scholar Claim That All 6 Billion Non-jews Should Be Killed - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Jewish Scholar Claim That All 6 Billion Non-jews Should Be Killed (436 Views)

Palestinians Warn Of Religious War If Jews ‘storm’ Temple Mount (Pics) / Biden, Harris Condemn Attacks On Jewish Communities In The US / The Banner On A Ship Carrying Jewish Refugees To Palestine In 1947 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jewish Scholar Claim That All 6 Billion Non-jews Should Be Killed by Horus(m): 12:21am On Oct 17, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xb80Zhhba7E?si=t6LsVpJyCqE8SQez

Jewish scholar claim that All 6 billion Non-Jews Should be Killed
Re: Jewish Scholar Claim That All 6 Billion Non-jews Should Be Killed by Jbleenk: 12:33am On Oct 17, 2023
These is the mind set of the people Christians are rooting for they believe even Christians are idol worshippers and should be eliminated.

I used to say it, I’ve lived in midst of Jews and I can say categorically that they are the most racist and racially minded people you can ever think of in the world.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jewish Scholar Claim That All 6 Billion Non-jews Should Be Killed by BentizilL0: 1:17am On Oct 17, 2023
Jbleenk:
These is the mind set of the people Christmas are rooting for they believe even Christians are idol worshippers and should be eliminated.

I used to say it, I’ve lived in midst of Jews and I can say categorically that they are the most racist people you can ever think of in the world.
Hitler knew this people very well... 💯

3 Likes

Re: Jewish Scholar Claim That All 6 Billion Non-jews Should Be Killed by Ever8090: 1:18am On Oct 17, 2023
I still support Israel but na God go punish d man...instead wey him go mention only Islam commot body....
Re: Jewish Scholar Claim That All 6 Billion Non-jews Should Be Killed by Rossikk(m): 2:07am On Oct 17, 2023
Ever8090:
I still support Israel but na God go punish d man...instead wey him go mention only Islam commot body....

Now you know what they really think about you.

Still wanna shout ''God bless Israel''?

Good luck with that.

God ''bless'' them so they can have power to kill us all and have the world to themselves alone. smiley

Sure..

1 Like

Re: Jewish Scholar Claim That All 6 Billion Non-jews Should Be Killed by Rossikk(m): 2:14am On Oct 17, 2023
Horus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xb80Zhhba7E?si=t6LsVpJyCqE8SQez

Jewish scholar claim that All 6 billion Non-Jews Should be Killed

I can't believe YouTube allowed this evil piece of trash to be on their platform, while they've been banning people for all sorts of speech they term 'hate speech'.

But then again, the so-called 'Jews' own YouTube and all major social media channels, so no surprises there.

2 Likes

Re: Jewish Scholar Claim That All 6 Billion Non-jews Should Be Killed by usecondom(m): 2:21am On Oct 17, 2023
Religion is a scam

1 Like

Re: Jewish Scholar Claim That All 6 Billion Non-jews Should Be Killed by victorclean(f): 5:58am On Oct 17, 2023
Another Muslim claiming to be Jewish using taquyah to deceive people and attract Chinese and Indians to support Hamas.

Everybody here should go and read Hadith to understand the origin of terrorism and while Islam is not backing down in terrorising the world.
Re: Jewish Scholar Claim That All 6 Billion Non-jews Should Be Killed by Ever8090: 6:08am On Oct 17, 2023
Rossikk:

Now you know what they really think about you.

Still wanna shout ''God bless Israel''?

Good luck with that.

God ''bless'' them so they can have power to kill us all and have the world to themselves alone. smiley

Sure..
you asking if I will still wanna shout " God bless Israel'..which means you didn't read my comment...go back and read it again....
Re: Jewish Scholar Claim That All 6 Billion Non-jews Should Be Killed by Jokerman(m): 6:13am On Oct 17, 2023
These ones are not children of God.

Because no child of God should be celebrating killing of children or human beings.... Rather children of God should pray for salvation
Re: Jewish Scholar Claim That All 6 Billion Non-jews Should Be Killed by victory36(m): 8:34am On Oct 17, 2023
Hitler could have gotten rid of these pests but unfortunately got a bit distracted. He knew what had to be done which is why he went ahead with his plan despite the lingering consequences. These Jews overthrow governments like the Russian and Italian monarchies for example, fund both sides of wars through their banksters, pitting brothers against each other just for their own profit. The west jubilated when Hitler lost not knowing they just blew their chance of escaping Jewish ownership.
Re: Jewish Scholar Claim That All 6 Billion Non-jews Should Be Killed by Somilat: 9:04am On Oct 17, 2023
victory36:
The west jubilated when Hitler lost not knowing they just blew their chance of escaping Jewish ownership.
Anglo-Saxons are white jews.
Re: Jewish Scholar Claim That All 6 Billion Non-jews Should Be Killed by Horus(m): 11:48am On Oct 17, 2023
victorclean:
Another Muslim claiming to be Jewish using taquyah to deceive people and attract Chinese and Indians to support Hamas.

Everybody here should go and read Hadith to understand the origin of terrorism and while Islam is not backing down in terrorising the world.

He is a well know Jewish. His name is Rabbi Yosef Mizrachi. ( Look on the internet )

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Russia Citizen A Hostage Of Hamas (unconfirmed Yet) / US Mid-terms: Five Things To Know / Worldwide Pan-african Organization; Nigeria Branch Invites All Africans!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.