Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,948 members, 7,835,164 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

South African Transgender Pilot Grounded Due To Gender Identity (PICS) - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / South African Transgender Pilot Grounded Due To Gender Identity (PICS) (39185 Views)

Young Man Flies First Flight As Airline Pilot With His Parents On Board. Photos / Sinmisola Ajibola: How Men Feel When They See Female Pilot In The Cockpit / Janet Bunor, A Young Female Pilot In Nigeria, Buzzing On Social Media (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Transgender Pilot Grounded Due To Gender Identity (PICS) by Tommydare(m): 1:41pm On Oct 17, 2023
Maybe when he is free from his madness.
Roboto11:
They should allow him fly.

He's hurting no one.
Re: South African Transgender Pilot Grounded Due To Gender Identity (PICS) by Tommydare(m): 1:44pm On Oct 17, 2023
Including your father
Sheistoopretty:
NiG€RIAN M£N are Uzeless....... All of them embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Transgender Pilot Grounded Due To Gender Identity (PICS) by babajero(m): 2:03pm On Oct 17, 2023
dawnomike:
He should go to a nation where his madness is allowed.
She is not a He, she is just mentally imbalance.

3 Likes

Re: South African Transgender Pilot Grounded Due To Gender Identity (PICS) by eteba(m): 2:15pm On Oct 17, 2023
Why don't u gather ur equally retarded trans, and be flying them up and down across the globe......mofos!

2 Likes

Re: South African Transgender Pilot Grounded Due To Gender Identity (PICS) by frankson1(m): 2:20pm On Oct 17, 2023
Samantha124:
Damn! He's not bad looking at all... grin grin grin

He or she🤔🤔
Re: South African Transgender Pilot Grounded Due To Gender Identity (PICS) by winner37(m): 2:41pm On Oct 17, 2023
While Bobrisky is battling here in Nigeria to be a woman, another woman in south Africa is battling becoming a man ....

If there's a chance of to born again after dead, I will still love to be a man who I Am..
Re: South African Transgender Pilot Grounded Due To Gender Identity (PICS) by achimendy(m): 2:43pm On Oct 17, 2023
Samantha124:
Will marriage prevent other men from looking at me?🤔🤔🤔

I mean you should consider marrying him since you said he's a good looking transgender guy. You sef na fine girl too.
Re: South African Transgender Pilot Grounded Due To Gender Identity (PICS) by Tetrahedron: 2:43pm On Oct 17, 2023
SACAA banned the gay slowpoke because they couldn’t determine if she was male or female!
Spits!!!
Re: South African Transgender Pilot Grounded Due To Gender Identity (PICS) by achimendy(m): 2:44pm On Oct 17, 2023
babajero:
She is not a He, she is just mentally imbalance.

Hahahahahahahaha
Re: South African Transgender Pilot Grounded Due To Gender Identity (PICS) by highchief1: 2:50pm On Oct 17, 2023
Re: South African Transgender Pilot Grounded Due To Gender Identity (PICS) by achimendy(m): 2:55pm On Oct 17, 2023
TMKsouth:

Explain how whites turned SA gay.

Last time i checked homosexuality was banned during white rule (apartheid). Even in Nigeria you're still following colonial laws. The black SA government is the one that legalised LGBTQ rights saying everyone should be free in SA.

Hmmmm, how does LGBTQ makes one free? People deviating from the normal way of doing things to the abnormal way of doing things and you call that freedom?

3 Likes

Re: South African Transgender Pilot Grounded Due To Gender Identity (PICS) by Raf4: 3:03pm On Oct 17, 2023
Self induced affliction
Re: South African Transgender Pilot Grounded Due To Gender Identity (PICS) by Heffalump(m): 3:03pm On Oct 17, 2023
TMKsouth:

Actually, his 'madness' is allowed in SA. The aviation authority just needs to update its archaic policies.
LGBTQ rights are legal in SA and it was the 5th country in the world to legalise same-sex marriage.

That was during Jacob Zuma. Things have changed under Cyril Ramaphosa. BRICS are strongly against gays and lesbians.

LGBTQ idiots are very many in SA and I wonder how they are gonna cope. I'm not also surprised that TMKsouth is one of them based on his past defensive innuendos and responses. I have a personal encounter with him, and I am bold to say what I say shocked
Re: South African Transgender Pilot Grounded Due To Gender Identity (PICS) by Johnsown1(m): 3:23pm On Oct 17, 2023
JASONjnr:

We know this and we know that SA is one useless African country that the white use to implement stupid laws.....

I have a gay friend in SA, we did masters together and we chat occasionally, dude is a confused prostittute ....

We still chat on FB he's a teacher on contract, he talked to me about coming to Nigeria, and I promised to fix him up with a good job but on a condition that he has to stop being gay, if not, them go kill am for roadside....

He better stay in SA to practice his confused sexual identity because one mistake from him in the company of guys will surely land him serious trouble and beating
Re: South African Transgender Pilot Grounded Due To Gender Identity (PICS) by JASONjnr(m): 4:05pm On Oct 17, 2023
TMKsouth:

I'm gay and not into Nigerian guys. I don't wanna end up in a Thai prison on drug muling charges.

I wasn't expecting anything different....

How's your HIV doing?
Re: South African Transgender Pilot Grounded Due To Gender Identity (PICS) by Bonapart(m): 4:31pm On Oct 17, 2023
TMKsouth:

https://www.mambaonline.com/2023/10/15/south-african-transgender-pilot-fights-to-return-to-the-skies/
stupid pushing these confused people's topic into Nigeria's news site. Stay in your confused SA. FAGG!!T

1 Like

Re: South African Transgender Pilot Grounded Due To Gender Identity (PICS) by Bonapart(m): 4:32pm On Oct 17, 2023
TMKsouth:

Actually, his 'madness' is allowed in SA. The aviation authority just needs to update its archaic policies.

LGBTQ rights are legal in SA and it was the 5th country in the world to legalise same-sex marriage.
fagg##t stop disturbing us with this rubbish. You and your entire lgbtqwrdyi+ are an abomination to God and man. Rest

1 Like

Re: South African Transgender Pilot Grounded Due To Gender Identity (PICS) by alexvic12: 4:35pm On Oct 17, 2023
You can't decide what gnder you are but they should trust you with the lives of hundreds at a time?

What if, mid-air, you suddenly decide your are Hades/Pluto/Hel/Kali/Anubis/Ah Puch/Mictlantecuhtli and decide to kill everyone? grin grin grin
Re: South African Transgender Pilot Grounded Due To Gender Identity (PICS) by Coolgent(m): 5:54pm On Oct 17, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
Soūth African M£N 10x better than N!gerian Men
Really?
Re: South African Transgender Pilot Grounded Due To Gender Identity (PICS) by obiekunie01: 6:06pm On Oct 17, 2023
TMKsouth:

Naija guys won't like u perving over an SA transgender guy. Apparently u SA girls think they're the best thing since sliced bread. Without electricity and meaningful infrastructure of course. And pooping in gutters.

this guy is an 1D.IOTA!

but sha we like him so much here in naija!
he is now almost like us. talk like us, yab like us and even troll like us! abi he even troll pass now. cheesy cheesy
Re: South African Transgender Pilot Grounded Due To Gender Identity (PICS) by Nornate: 9:31pm On Oct 17, 2023
dawnomike:
He should go to a nation where his madness is allowed.
period!!!
Re: South African Transgender Pilot Grounded Due To Gender Identity (PICS) by Laple0541(m): 10:00pm On Oct 17, 2023
Samantha124:
Damn! He's not bad looking at all... grin grin grin

Where is the HE?

I beg, she is still a sHE!
Re: South African Transgender Pilot Grounded Due To Gender Identity (PICS) by MDK777: 10:48pm On Oct 17, 2023
Islam strongly condemned LGBTQ But the other people I mean the kafir are advocating for it saying is a human rights, is a right to live, all sorts of bullshit , kiiill them all in the most painful way, since they choose to learn through the hard way 🙈
Re: South African Transgender Pilot Grounded Due To Gender Identity (PICS) by Nobody: 4:49am On Oct 18, 2023
Nigerians and their love for begging, and why are you begging in the first place?😂😂😂
Laple0541:

Where is the HE?

I beg, she is still a sHE!
Re: South African Transgender Pilot Grounded Due To Gender Identity (PICS) by Silentgroper(m): 6:43pm On Oct 18, 2023
[quote author=Samantha124 post=126452326]Out of everything, you just had to think of a Bermuda triangle? grin grin grin

Are you afraid of it?
Re: South African Transgender Pilot Grounded Due To Gender Identity (PICS) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 18, 2023
Okay... grin grin grin[quote author=Silentgroper post=126482274][/quote]
Re: South African Transgender Pilot Grounded Due To Gender Identity (PICS) by Laple0541(m): 11:58pm On Oct 18, 2023
Samantha124:
Nigerians and their love for begging, and why are you begging in the first place?😂😂😂

Because we are very polite. Just like the English people, they always put please when they request for something.
Re: South African Transgender Pilot Grounded Due To Gender Identity (PICS) by Nobody: 12:36am On Oct 19, 2023
You're right, they say please when they're asking for something.

But what were you begging for? undecided undecided undecided
Laple0541:

Because we are very polite. Just like the English people, they always put please when they request for something.
Re: South African Transgender Pilot Grounded Due To Gender Identity (PICS) by Laple0541(m): 12:43am On Oct 19, 2023
Samantha124:
You're right, they say please when they're asking for something.

But what were you begging for? undecided undecided undecided

I was begging you to stop using he for her because she’s still a lady. But if you were offended with the word “beg”, then delete it with your mind. The statement still stands.

1 Like

Re: South African Transgender Pilot Grounded Due To Gender Identity (PICS) by Nobody: 12:46am On Oct 19, 2023
I'm not offended, I'm just surprised as to why you're unnecessarily begging.

And go to sleep.
Laple0541:

I was begging you to stop using he for her because she’s still a lady. But if you were offended with the word “beg”, then delete it with your mind. The statement still stands.
Re: South African Transgender Pilot Grounded Due To Gender Identity (PICS) by Laple0541(m): 12:51am On Oct 19, 2023
Samantha124:
I'm not offended, I'm just surprised as to why you're unnecessarily begging.

And go to sleep.

Ok, sweet dream and regards to your girlfriend/boyfriend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

70 Best Out Of Office Messages That Always Work / He Earns More Than Half A Million Per Month Yet He's So Unhappy With His Job / Electrician Fell Off Ladder In Popular Abia Hotel, Dies (Graphic Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.