Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Tinubu's Certificate Forgery, Politicians And The Gullible Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Certificate Forgery, Politicians And The Gullible Nigerians (141 Views)

Nigerian Leaders, Politicians And Their Stylish Handshakes (Photos) / Photos Of Politicians And Celebrities At The Polling Booth #NigeriaElection2019 / Minister Kemi Adeosun Spotted With Buhari Amid NYSC Certificate Forgery. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu's Certificate Forgery, Politicians And The Gullible Nigerians by MightySparrow: 9:19am On Oct 17, 2023
I have been following the trend of the drama of this case of forgery with caution since inception. Àt first, I was almost playing along with the crowd. All manners of versions began to evolve. Tinubu forged a certificate,. Yes, it is possible. Salisu Buhari did. Even Buhari didn't have one.
The Tinubu that was admitted was a female and later graduated as a male. Yes, it is also possible. In Nigeria, we believe in miracles even unreasonable ones at that examples are Buhari was a cloned replica and or a Jubril from Sudan. Yes , Hollywood is replete with such films.

What really baffled me was when a lawyer was saying that Tinubu may have bribed CSU to cover him in a discussion few Sunday's ago. It got me thinking. A learned person saying that?! Why? I know there is corruption anywhere there is human being but in the USA, that would be a foolish thing for any institution to do. Integrity is still held in high esteem over there and can attract
tough consequences

My own questions however were:
1. Why would Tinubu forge his own certificate? Forgery is done to claim what one is not.
2. He had First class in the course of study. If it had been a lower grade, he could have claimed a higher one. But now, would he have preferred a lower grade?
3. When he was submitting his administration letter, the school could not differentiate between a male and a female? No photographs?

I became uninterested in the matter and was waiting for a foreign, serious media to say something until I read BBC report on the issue.
I now can believe their reports.one thing is this ,BBC has reputation and cannot afford to be entangled in a blunder unlike our local, shoddy journalism. Moreso, in these days of uncensored blogging, and YouTube channels, anything goes.

After the judgement from the USA court, former vice president Atiku Abubakar still convened a conference to twist the judgement. Why? To make the ignorant masses condemn American court and her system or to intimidate the judiciary to rule in his favour against the truth.

I know the later is the position of many Nigerians. The question is do we çorrect a crime with another crime?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Abubaka / The Kogi In Me! / Declare Ifeanyi Ubah's Seat Vacant Over Defection In 14day — CNPP To Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.