Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,049 members, 7,859,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 06:37 PM

Is The Moderator Or Admin Intentionally Promoting Tribalism On Nairaland? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is The Moderator Or Admin Intentionally Promoting Tribalism On Nairaland? (522 Views)

Tribalism On Nairaland ... Hilarious Screen Shots / The Shameful Level Of Tribalism On Nairaland / Has Tribalism On Nairaland Affected You Negatively? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Moderator Or Admin Intentionally Promoting Tribalism On Nairaland? by Blackteeth(m): 6:30pm On Oct 23, 2011
Why did the mod or admin put the sensitive thread comparing Gaddaffi and Ojukwu at the front page without knowing fully well that such a thread will generate and contain tribal comments and fights? Why didnt the mod or admin see the motive of the poster who started the thread?

The thread would have been okay at the front page if we had no tribalist on Nairaland. But considering the already tribally charged atmosphere on Nairaland, such topics doesn't deserve to be at the front page please.
Re: Is The Moderator Or Admin Intentionally Promoting Tribalism On Nairaland? by jmaine: 10:29pm On Oct 23, 2011
Tribalism thread = Huge traffic = More revenue . . . Do the maths
Re: Is The Moderator Or Admin Intentionally Promoting Tribalism On Nairaland? by muyoto: 10:54pm On Oct 23, 2011
so what if he is? it's [i]his [/i]site, no?

abeg make una go sleep. its after ten.
Re: Is The Moderator Or Admin Intentionally Promoting Tribalism On Nairaland? by jmaine: 12:48am On Oct 24, 2011
^
Bros try get sense small . . .
Re: Is The Moderator Or Admin Intentionally Promoting Tribalism On Nairaland? by jason123: 1:07am On Oct 24, 2011
@OP
You have a solid point. Seun disappointed me. Anyway, why point this out now?? Do you know how many articles of other ethnic groups that has been poured out on the front page? From Awo's death, to Yoruba marginalisation, to the sultan of sokoto being a devil and the sponsor of BH. Guy, it didn't just start today.
Re: Is The Moderator Or Admin Intentionally Promoting Tribalism On Nairaland? by jason123: 1:08am On Oct 24, 2011
muyoto:

so what if he is? it's [i]his [/i]site, no?

abeg make una go sleep. its after ten.

Chei, na so your logic reach?? cry cry embarassed
Re: Is The Moderator Or Admin Intentionally Promoting Tribalism On Nairaland? by Relax101(m): 2:09am On Oct 24, 2011
As far as I am concern, Seun is no different from Boko Haram.
But na one man Boko Haram im be.
See how he just dey throw bomb online. If it was possible to have a cyber warfare that kills, people for don die finish for this site pass all the riot put together.
OluwaSeun Osewa stop putting up silly threads on the front page. You pass this nonsense.
I dnt know if I should call you wicked or mischievous.
Damn!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Civil Society Groups Urge Govt To Tie Subsidy To Pib / Lagos Water Corporation To Introduce Meters / Kanti Bello Petitions Jonathan, Musdapher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.