Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,953 members, 7,817,795 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Entries Open For FGN/ALAT Digital Skillnovation Programme For Youth And Msmes - Computers (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Entries Open For FGN/ALAT Digital Skillnovation Programme For Youth And Msmes (21535 Views)

Buy This Portable Laptop And Thank Me Later, Open For More Information / You Are Secured For Life With This Laptop, Open For More Info / G'morning... We Are Open For Negotiation, DM For All Types Of Uk Laptops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Entries Open For FGN/ALAT Digital Skillnovation Programme For Youth And Msmes by ALFADOS(m): 3:27pm On Nov 28, 2023
Anyone able to login

1 Like

Re: Entries Open For FGN/ALAT Digital Skillnovation Programme For Youth And Msmes by chosengocap: 10:43pm On Nov 28, 2023
IbileIfe:
Dear Success ****

We hope this message finds you well. We are writing to acknowledge receipt of your application for the FGN-ALAT Digital Skillnovation Program for MSMEs.

Thank you for demonstrating your commitment to your professional growth and skill acquisition by applying. We appreciate your interest in our program and are eager to support you in your journey towards professional success.

Our team is currently in the process of reviewing all applications, and we will be in touch with you regarding the status of your application in the coming days.

Wishing you the very best in the selection process.

Warm regards,
Chinedu Nnawetanma,
Program Manager
FGN-ALAT Digital Skillnovation Program for MSMEs

E no de open .site don crash

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

USA Used HP Revolve Core I5 for sale. / My Regrets Buying A Window 8 System / How To Bypass Password On Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.