Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,096 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Prompt Engineering As A Massive Source of Income - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Prompt Engineering As A Massive Source of Income (300 Views)

A Newbie Made $6k+ Online With Affiliate Marketing On Prompt Earn / 38 Years, No Meaning Source Of Income Still Searching. / How Do you Feel When You Run Out of Cash And No Source Of Income (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prompt Engineering As A Massive Source of Income by SmartNigeria: 1:16pm On Oct 17, 2023
I ve spent the last 4 months learning prompt Engineering and earned morethan $2000 in september.
I am teaching everything I know in a whatsapp class.
Whatsapp 0 9 0 9 5 5 7 2 2 9 3
Re: Prompt Engineering As A Massive Source of Income by SmartNigeria: 1:17pm On Oct 17, 2023
As we all know, AI is taking over with the likes of Chat GPT, midjourney AI, Bard, etc. This makrs Prompt Engineering is the latest and most sought after tech skill in the market right now. I urge many young Nigerians to take advantage of this before it gets saturated by indians and pakistanis
Re: Prompt Engineering As A Massive Source of Income by SmartNigeria: 1:28pm On Oct 17, 2023
This is what i earned in sept. I get paid into my paypal and withdraw to my geegpay and convert to naira then withdraw to my bank.

Re: Prompt Engineering As A Massive Source of Income by Hussein27: 2:27pm On Oct 17, 2023
Great news 👏

I wish you More gains your way

But how much will this particular WhatsApp class cost please?
Re: Prompt Engineering As A Massive Source of Income by SmartNigeria: 4:50pm On Oct 17, 2023
Hussein27:
Great news 👏

I wish you More gains your way

But how much will this particular WhatsApp class cost please?
It shouldnt cost much. Not morethan #10,000 for my time and data. Plus you will get the course material in pdf file.

(1) (Reply)

20 Websites To Find High Paying Jobs In Canada / We're Hiring Nurses / Legal Officer Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.