Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Tinubu Launches Conditional Cash Transfer For 15 Million Households - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Launches Conditional Cash Transfer For 15 Million Households (30004 Views)

President Bola Tinubu Launches The Renewed Hope Cities And Estates / 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu / Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Launches Conditional Cash Transfer For 15 Million Households by abiodunbright(m): 8:26pm On Oct 17, 2023
Justiceori2019:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.channelstv.com/2023/10/17/just-in-tinubu-launches-conditional-cash-transfer-for-15-million-households/amp/

They have started cashing out in the name of giving aid to nigerians but in reality it is just same pattern with same game mode.

May God deliver us from the merciless politicians

Amin
Re: Tinubu Launches Conditional Cash Transfer For 15 Million Households by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 17, 2023
Very good
Re: Tinubu Launches Conditional Cash Transfer For 15 Million Households by simfrost90210: 8:29pm On Oct 17, 2023
TinubuThief:

You are very stewpid

Very very school fees!
No be only very stew piss!

Day one na original tribal mumu!
Re: Tinubu Launches Conditional Cash Transfer For 15 Million Households by Rainbow10: 9:10pm On Oct 17, 2023
Tetraozonaitera:

You are always checking something. grin

I registered through my NGO

But there is a free Google form that is in circulation. I don't know if I post the link the mods will allow it. The form is for data collection of NIGERIANS by the Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs. I think it is for future purpose of this kind.
I learnt the government plans to do this often.
Just sent you a mail
Pls get/send me the data collection link.
Re: Tinubu Launches Conditional Cash Transfer For 15 Million Households by Larryndelaw: 9:32pm On Oct 17, 2023
2BabaNairaland:
Brother keep quiet with this narrative. We are suffering and you are here playing with the life of people.
Nature go make all of you supporting this kind of treatment receive double doses of pain.

I'm not in your league of suffering. I'm an employer of Labour
Re: Tinubu Launches Conditional Cash Transfer For 15 Million Households by Tetraozonaitera: 9:50pm On Oct 17, 2023
Rainbow10:

Just sent you a mail

Okay
Re: Tinubu Launches Conditional Cash Transfer For 15 Million Households by CaptainFM1: 9:56pm On Oct 17, 2023
TinubuThief:
Rubbish
The useless criminal and his useless ministers will steal everything and leave agbado agberos to die in hunger and penury

I said it before that this administration will only throw money at issues and not actually solve anything because most of the money will be stolen by those in government quarters.

Welcome to their renewed hopelessness. I'm so happy that even those that voted them are not immuned from this shege!
Re: Tinubu Launches Conditional Cash Transfer For 15 Million Households by Lumarstone: 10:00pm On Oct 17, 2023
Misplacement of periority! How do they get the account number of the tagated people or they just want to dash out money to Agbado faithfuls! Rubbish!
Re: Tinubu Launches Conditional Cash Transfer For 15 Million Households by Tetraozonaitera: 10:01pm On Oct 17, 2023
Rainbow10:

Just sent you a mail

Risking it. If I'm banned na you cause it o. grin

The trick I use here for their bot not to know it's a link is I removed the dot before .com. so when you copy the link, replace the dot before sending it. They will send you a confirmation email after you submit the form. Good luck.

https://docs.googlecom/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc3fcNt2GhZwj6FlXRj67ib0OKYU_qrWnRE3Hg2FEzETbQiOg/viewform?usp=pp_url
Re: Tinubu Launches Conditional Cash Transfer For 15 Million Households by Kingbuhari(m): 10:31pm On Oct 17, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Which venza?

All na social media show off.

If that one get better shoe make I bend.
lol... Suffering and smiling nah their way
Re: Tinubu Launches Conditional Cash Transfer For 15 Million Households by FKMagazine(m): 10:49pm On Oct 17, 2023
Good move
We await the sharing formula
Re: Tinubu Launches Conditional Cash Transfer For 15 Million Households by garfield1: 10:57pm On Oct 17, 2023
BoldBrainz:
It's indeed shameful to see Tinubu replicating the same mistakes Buhari made and even going an extra mile in making the worst of these situations.

This is the same man who was rambunctiously touted as the 21st century incarnate of the mythical King midas of greek folklore, and whose proficiency and expertise at societal leadership was presumably second to none.

Sadly, like Midas himself, Tinubu's perceived poetic gift has infamously become the curse that's putting Nigeria on her knees and further headed to the dark recess of cold and irreversible doldrums.

Tinubu simply upgraded and modified it na from 1 mil to 15 mil beneficiaries.guy,some people are so poor that they need govt support so sharap
Re: Tinubu Launches Conditional Cash Transfer For 15 Million Households by BoldBrainz(m): 11:06pm On Oct 17, 2023
garfield1:

Tinubu simply upgraded and modified it na from 1 mil to 15 mil beneficiaries.guy,some people are so poor that they need govt support so sharap

See? Now you're asking me to "sharap"😂. If I decide to dish you a come-back, you'll start playing the victim card.

You sabi the kind person wey I be but you dey always quick find my trouble. If I answer you now, you go still whinge and whine like puppy wey dey lack attention.
Re: Tinubu Launches Conditional Cash Transfer For 15 Million Households by garfield1: 11:13pm On Oct 17, 2023
BoldBrainz:

See? Now you're asking me to "sharap"😂. If I decide to dish you a come-back, you'll start playing the victim card.

You sabi the kind person wey I be but you dey always quick find my trouble. If I answer you now, you go still whinge and whine like puppy wey dey lack attention.

Honestly,a lot of Nigerians are in stark poverty and need urgent govt intervention hence that initiative.even in developed countries,govt takes care of a category of poor,aged,jobless people.d
Re: Tinubu Launches Conditional Cash Transfer For 15 Million Households by BoldBrainz(m): 11:22pm On Oct 17, 2023
garfield1:

Honestly,a lot of Nigerians are in stark poverty and need urgent govt intervention hence that initiative.even in developed countries,govt takes care of a category of poor,aged,jobless people.d

Conditional cash transfer schemes in Nigeria are absolutely and irrefutably centered on deceit, thievery and resplendent corruption.

Buhari did it for approximately 4years, how many people did you ever meet who told you they received those monies? They claim they generated a social register to determine the poor families to keep on the payroll, but we all saw how the Minister of Humanitarian affairs became a billionaire off those schemes.

Oga, fi mi le jarey!
Re: Tinubu Launches Conditional Cash Transfer For 15 Million Households by garfield1: 11:32pm On Oct 17, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Conditional cash transfer schemes in Nigeria are absolutely and irrefutably centered on deceit, thievery and resplendent corruption.

Buhari did it for approximately 4years, how many people did you ever meet who told you they received those monies? They claim they generated a social register to determine the poor families to keep on the payroll, but we all saw how the Minister of Humanitarian affairs became a billionaire off those schemes.

Oga, fi mi le jarey!

A lot received it though there was a lot of diversion.5k was meagre so tinubu is raising it.anyway,the fg has a social register endorsed by world bank and each state has their own
Re: Tinubu Launches Conditional Cash Transfer For 15 Million Households by Ikpunnegi01: 11:38pm On Oct 17, 2023
Scam alert! After Ajala traveler, fear Ebola virus..
Re: Tinubu Launches Conditional Cash Transfer For 15 Million Households by Coolgent(m): 11:47pm On Oct 17, 2023
If you cheat the Nigerians masses with this dubious project you will never finish this tenure not to talk of second tenure.
Re: Tinubu Launches Conditional Cash Transfer For 15 Million Households by TruthinAction: 11:56pm On Oct 17, 2023
15 million represents about 6% of the population. And since Nairaland has about 3 million people, we should have at least 100,000 Nairaland benefiting from this palliatives. I think we should open a thread to confirm this. Otherwise, this government is stealing our money through the back door.
Re: Tinubu Launches Conditional Cash Transfer For 15 Million Households by BoldBrainz(m): 12:01am On Oct 18, 2023
garfield1:

A lot received it though there was a lot of diversion.5k was meagre so tinubu is raising it.anyway,the fg has a social register endorsed by world bank and each state has their own

Upon this same rock will we gather, and in this very sanctum shall I remind you of this conversation when this conditional cash transfer goes haywire. I'll be very enthusiastic to read what excuses you'll have then to explain things away.
Re: Tinubu Launches Conditional Cash Transfer For 15 Million Households by garfield1: 12:15am On Oct 18, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Upon this same rock will we gather, and in this very sanctum shall I remind you of this conversation when this conditional cash transfer goes haywire. I'll be very enthusiastic to read what excuses you'll have then to explain things away.

It will not be perfect but will be far better than what you saw under bubu.if things doesn't change for better by 2026,I'll reconsider my support
Re: Tinubu Launches Conditional Cash Transfer For 15 Million Households by Juju70(m): 12:16am On Oct 18, 2023
Scam Presido! Shey subsidy don refas
Re: Tinubu Launches Conditional Cash Transfer For 15 Million Households by BoldBrainz(m): 12:17am On Oct 18, 2023
garfield1:

It will not be perfect but will be far better than what you saw under bubu.if things doesn't change for better by 2026,I'll reconsider my support

That's if Nigerians survive the next 6 months. I won't be surprised if we enter a recession by the first quarter of next year. The feelers and pointers are glaringly obvious.
Re: Tinubu Launches Conditional Cash Transfer For 15 Million Households by garfield1: 12:22am On Oct 18, 2023
BoldBrainz:

That's if Nigerians survive the next 6 months. I won't be surprised if we enter a recession by the first quarter of next year. The feelers and pointers are glaringly obvious.

We will never enter recession under tinubu.ge might be corrupt but is competent.he has ran businesses successfully unlike buhari,worked under abiola a billionaire,revamped Lagos economy so I don't know what you are looking at.he will reduce borrowing,increase our revenue sources and increase expenditure to critical areas.
Re: Tinubu Launches Conditional Cash Transfer For 15 Million Households by paskal16: 12:25am On Oct 18, 2023
8k each for our ronuu wretched people I guess
Re: Tinubu Launches Conditional Cash Transfer For 15 Million Households by Programmer47: 12:47am On Oct 18, 2023
I like as Tinlubu is in Power. The man is messing up so bad that the rational Apc supporters can't show support anymore without sounding stupid.
Let the mindless bots and media dogs be the one embarrassing themselves on social media in the hope of creating propaganda
Re: Tinubu Launches Conditional Cash Transfer For 15 Million Households by coleon(m): 1:43am On Oct 18, 2023
garfield1:

We will never enter recession under tinubu.ge might be corrupt but is competent.he has ran businesses successfully unlike buhari,worked under abiola a billionaire,revamped Lagos economy so I don't know what you are looking at.he will reduce borrowing,increase our revenue sources and increase expenditure to critical areas.
This is how zombiesm has eaten so deep into this one's skull.
We will never enter recession when all the evidences are staring at him in the face yet he has embraced zombiesm because of his primordial sentiment.
If I may ask you, how much is dollar today compared to when Tinubu took over? How much is a bag of rice today compared to the price in May 29th?
What are the indices that portends we won't enter recession when your government just took another $2bn loan without any clear cut means of paying back? Your lawmakers just bought SUV @ #130m each with funds that is not available but borrowed under this same directionless and ineptitude government but a mumu on nairaland that is yet to drive a keke napep is banking on hope to survive recession.
Are you just banking on hope without any clearcut strategy from the government on how it intends to tackle inflation, unemployment and FX unavailability.
From time immemorial hope is never a strategy. From what I have seen so far this Tinubus government will be worse than buharis own, mark my words.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Launches Conditional Cash Transfer For 15 Million Households by Mayorwer: 5:18am On Oct 18, 2023
All these policies are not sensible Baba, 25k for a family of 4 per month. With the recent cost of goods and fuel,what can that buy ? Absolute nothing. These are a avenues for some of these useless ministers to embezle money again. We all know what the last humanitarian minister did with such funds. It can never be effective. Direct all your parliatives to an institutional body like school, Fuel,food items. Those are areas that connects everyone.
Re: Tinubu Launches Conditional Cash Transfer For 15 Million Households by Primusinterpares(m): 5:18am On Oct 18, 2023
Watch them come out and say tomorrow that they have removed 15 million Nigerians from poverty.
And that stupid statistician general will now bring a data that we now have 0.00001 unemployment rate.
Our leaders have no clue of what leadership is all about.
Re: Tinubu Launches Conditional Cash Transfer For 15 Million Households by ofwest47(m): 7:36am On Oct 18, 2023
A good program well done, but the only thing is that the program system must be purely well monitored as most of the program executors are usually I T T _ International Thief Thief.
See how the Buhari Administration systems on the like was badly done by the program executors.
Re: Tinubu Launches Conditional Cash Transfer For 15 Million Households by HRMK: 9:05am On Oct 18, 2023
ONLY APC REGISTERED MEMBERS ARE TO BENEFIT FROM THIS!I WONDER WHY SUCH COULDNT BE ATTACHED TO PROJECTS THAT WOULD BENEFIT EVERY CITIZEN!PROJECTS LIKE FREE HEALTH OR TRANSPORTATION OR ANY OTHER THAT IS ESSENTIAL TO THE MASSES!!
Re: Tinubu Launches Conditional Cash Transfer For 15 Million Households by HRMK: 10:11am On Oct 18, 2023
HAHAHA.....SOMEBODY SHOULD REMIND ME WHO THIS BABACHIR LAWAL IS?NOT SAME SECRETARY TO FEDERAL GOVERMENT OF BUHARI/APC?NOT SAME SACKED FOR AWARDING BOGUS GRASS CUTTING CONTRACT?NOT SAME THAT CONTESTED APC PRESIDENTIAL PRIMARY AND LOST?NOT SAME THAT WAS LOBBYING TO BE TINUBU'S RUNNING MATE BUT FAILED?WHY WOULD ANY SENSIBLE NIGERIAN TAKE HIM SERIOUSELY?NO WAY!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Funny Pictures From Sapele Protests Against Poor Power Supply And High Bills / President Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Arrive Abuja After Election (Photos) / Buhari Orders Nigeria Customs To Distribute Seized Items To Displaced Persons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.