Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,381 members, 7,829,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

EFCC Arrests Sanij-D For Duping Briton £9,300, American $2,000 - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests Sanij-D For Duping Briton £9,300, American $2,000 (24910 Views)

Faye Mooney: Briton Shot Dead At Kaduna Resort – UK Govt / Nigerian Man And His Indian Girlfriend Arrested For Duping Job Applicants / Man Who Posed As Us-based Female Doctor Arrested In India For Duping Businessman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Sanij-D For Duping Briton £9,300, American $2,000 by Drsmartphilips: 11:01pm On Oct 17, 2023
kill the igbo criminal,all igbos are not criminals but all criminals are igbo

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Sanij-D For Duping Briton £9,300, American $2,000 by Drsmartphilips: 11:03pm On Oct 17, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Hmmm. He looks remorseful to me.
he looked the way kanu the madman Jew was when he was captured in kenya
Re: EFCC Arrests Sanij-D For Duping Briton £9,300, American $2,000 by Drsmartphilips: 11:04pm On Oct 17, 2023
any Yoruba wey marry Igbo person has crime in their lineage
Re: EFCC Arrests Sanij-D For Duping Briton £9,300, American $2,000 by Mcslize: 11:04pm On Oct 17, 2023
I just hope they are not arresting innocent people. Cuz anything that has the word online on it always seems like a scam to them. That's why a Police will stop a young guy and profile him instantly as Yahoo boy.

They should make sure they are arresting the right people and not innocent ones who are working so hard legitimately online. We are in the internet age and all you need to make money is just your phone and internet.
Re: EFCC Arrests Sanij-D For Duping Briton £9,300, American $2,000 by ozo13(m): 11:15pm On Oct 17, 2023
Neddstark:
Picture of Sanji D
so na one of the idiots using foreign phone numbers to call person be this

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Sanij-D For Duping Briton £9,300, American $2,000 by Ashirioluwa: 11:22pm On Oct 17, 2023
He is a struggling musician.
Re: EFCC Arrests Sanij-D For Duping Briton £9,300, American $2,000 by osigiepurr(m): 11:34pm On Oct 17, 2023
The guy na real hungry mumu. Na small money he even go thief. na big Ozuor!
Re: EFCC Arrests Sanij-D For Duping Briton £9,300, American $2,000 by Sleekfingers: 12:02am On Oct 18, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

And what are you implying? They should let him go?

Remorseful after sending fraud money......
Re: EFCC Arrests Sanij-D For Duping Briton £9,300, American $2,000 by Sleekfingers: 12:05am On Oct 18, 2023
Drsmartphilips:
he looked the way kanu the madman Jew was when he was captured in kenya

😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

Kanu was injected and bundled like bamboo to Nigeria.......Na for Nigeria, he opened his eyes......he couldn't believe......
Re: EFCC Arrests Sanij-D For Duping Briton £9,300, American $2,000 by Desusi: 2:15am On Oct 18, 2023
Re: EFCC Arrests Sanij-D For Duping Briton £9,300, American $2,000 by Neddstark: 2:50am On Oct 18, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Why won't he look remorseful when caught redhanded?
Re: EFCC Arrests Sanij-D For Duping Briton £9,300, American $2,000 by juman(m): 3:05am On Oct 18, 2023
Agada, a 37-year-old native of Udi Local Government Area of Enugu State, was declared wanted by the Commission on Wednesday, October 11, 2023, for obtaining money by false pretence and stealing by conversion to the tune of N2 billion.

N2 billion.
Lot of money going around.
Dont stay idle.
Re: EFCC Arrests Sanij-D For Duping Briton £9,300, American $2,000 by Drsmartphilips: 4:04am On Oct 18, 2023
Sleekfingers:

😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

Kanu was injected and bundled like bamboo to Nigeria.......Na for Nigeria, he opened his eyes......he couldn't believe......

igbos are empty barrels,na so one chop beating for my hand
Re: EFCC Arrests Sanij-D For Duping Briton £9,300, American $2,000 by sameks08(m): 4:45am On Oct 18, 2023
Varunpulyani:
Pastor, Imam others arrested with human skull in Ogun.

It is currently on punch front page .

Did you see it ?
. The tribalistic mod will never upload it here. Very selfish people
Re: EFCC Arrests Sanij-D For Duping Briton £9,300, American $2,000 by Ikpunnegi01: 6:24am On Oct 18, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
This is a criminal case of when you blow on the wrong side of the law. I do hope others about to take to crime or living on the fast lane can learn from his conviction and change now.

EFCC and NDLEA will get you las las so get out of crime now and make restitution to those you defrauded before it's too late.

Live a clean life that can make you enjoy a sound sleep with peace of mind every night you go to bed. Check my signature for free stuffs!
ibi daa gi dia. Ikpunnegi!
Re: EFCC Arrests Sanij-D For Duping Briton £9,300, American $2,000 by luizpippo(m): 6:26am On Oct 18, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
This is a criminal case of when you blow on the wrong side of the law. I do hope others about to take to crime or living on the fast lane can learn from his conviction and change now.

EFCC and NDLEA will get you las las so get out of crime now and make restitution to those you defrauded before it's too late.

Live a clean life that can make you enjoy a sound sleep with peace of mind every night you go to bed. Check my signature for free stuffs!

Yet Jagabandit gained his wealth from drug trade, became govnor via forgery, had his filthy hands in Lagos state coffers for years and became president via forgery, meaning an avenue to amass more wealth.

E no diminish o
Re: EFCC Arrests Sanij-D For Duping Briton £9,300, American $2,000 by georgeakins: 6:27am On Oct 18, 2023
Varunpulyani:
Pastor, Imam others arrested with human skull in Ogun.

It is currently on punch front page .

Did you see it ?

Ibos no dey shame at all.

You Ibos always justifying crimes committed by your fellow ibos from your cursed region.

Shameless people

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Sanij-D For Duping Briton £9,300, American $2,000 by Varunpulyani: 6:44am On Oct 18, 2023
georgeakins:

Ibos no dey shame at all.

You Ibos always justifying crimes committed by your fellow ibos from your cursed region.

Shameless people

So yourself don follow your pa dey vex for Igbo man after Igbo man use money collect your ma go impregnate her for Onitsha?
Re: EFCC Arrests Sanij-D For Duping Briton £9,300, American $2,000 by Angrigowt: 6:56am On Oct 18, 2023
Shut up thr idiot. How much dey your bank account. Highest 4500 naira. Bad belle. Bitter idiot
osigiepurr:
The guy na real hungry mumu. Na small money he even go thief. na big Ozuor!
Re: EFCC Arrests Sanij-D For Duping Briton £9,300, American $2,000 by spiSeyi: 7:45am On Oct 18, 2023
9ja celebs are coded yahoo boys and Oloshos wink
Re: EFCC Arrests Sanij-D For Duping Briton £9,300, American $2,000 by emperor863(m): 7:51am On Oct 18, 2023
You see what we're talking about. These oloriburukus will be boasting of the criminally acquired wealth online and be making honest and hard working Nigerians look inferior.

If the federal government can not do anything to ostracize them because of their one-Nigeria, the southwest people should embark on deliberate steps/actions to free their land of these mashanfanis.

The other day they were touting the idea of place of residence replacing state of residence. Awon oni jibiti jati jati.
Re: EFCC Arrests Sanij-D For Duping Briton £9,300, American $2,000 by Timoleon(m): 8:00am On Oct 18, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:
I KNEW the region where the criminals hailed from BEFORE opening the thread. I am sure I'm NOT the ONLY one. Gather here if you knew too. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

He was arrested at a residence in bourdillon Ikoyi Lagos. Brings to mind a famous person who owns a residence there also entangled in criminal allegations.
Re: EFCC Arrests Sanij-D For Duping Briton £9,300, American $2,000 by BGSM: 8:05am On Oct 18, 2023
EFCC is now getting the point, I want them to know that almost all of them are yahoo yahoo, using the entertainment industry as coverup. NDLEA and EFCC, should put more effort by eradicating this boys and girls out of the society because they have turned them into legal bad influence to the society in general and yet people are promoting them. Please all the agencies should focus on this boys and girls
Re: EFCC Arrests Sanij-D For Duping Briton £9,300, American $2,000 by Papayaayasager(m): 8:15am On Oct 18, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:
I KNEW the region where the criminals hailed from BEFORE opening the thread. I am sure I'm NOT the ONLY one. Gather here if you knew too. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

And we know the skull miners region where the ritualists are from even before opening threads of such, I am sure am NOT the ONLY one saying this, we are already gather here and we already know this.
Re: EFCC Arrests Sanij-D For Duping Briton £9,300, American $2,000 by Papayaayasager(m): 8:37am On Oct 18, 2023
AriyaTV:
Why arrest them? Are they not developers again? Na wa o.

Same way they are arresting Skull miners almost everyday in SW. Na wa o
Re: EFCC Arrests Sanij-D For Duping Briton £9,300, American $2,000 by Papayaayasager(m): 8:37am On Oct 18, 2023
Makunahatata:
This Igbo ppl Sha . Nawa

Skull miners sha nawa o
Re: EFCC Arrests Sanij-D For Duping Briton £9,300, American $2,000 by Papayaayasager(m): 8:38am On Oct 18, 2023
stuffs2002:

IPOB cannibals everywhere.

Skull miners, ritualists everywhere
Re: EFCC Arrests Sanij-D For Duping Briton £9,300, American $2,000 by Makunahatata: 8:41am On Oct 18, 2023
Papayaayasager:

Skull miners sha nawa o
yes na, na Dem Okija ppl, criminals
Re: EFCC Arrests Sanij-D For Duping Briton £9,300, American $2,000 by Papayaayasager(m): 8:42am On Oct 18, 2023
Terrahawk:
These same igbo criminals have ruined South Africa with their drug dealers. 90%of Nigerians in South African jails are igbos. SMH

Almost everybody in Yoruba land have lost their heads to their fellow Skull miners kinsman,

And no single Yoruba in SA jail? Dey play.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burial Photos Of People Slain By Fulani Herdsmen At Ichembe In Benue State / Ada Jombo: Wife Of Slain Civil Defence Officer Curses Killers Of Husband / Cable Thieves Disgraced And Paraded In Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.