Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,755 members, 7,827,797 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Israel Denies Blowing Up Hospital In Gaza, Blames Hamas - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Denies Blowing Up Hospital In Gaza, Blames Hamas (1452 Views)

Israeli Special Forces Raid Nasser Hospital In Gaza / Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) / Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Denies Blowing Up Hospital In Gaza, Blames Hamas by Fibonacci88: 9:04pm On Oct 17, 2023
Nice one. Bomb them and lay the blame on them. Sine they have different terrorist groups looking for one to pin it on won't be difficult. Same way Israel did with Hezbollah. Kill 300 Lebanese in one day and pin it on Hezbollah as a friendly fire. Like I said earlier for every one Israeli that was killed during Hamas attack 10 Palestinian must go down. Israel don't joke with Thier citizens. Plus Netanyahu is a war monger.

1 Like

Re: Israel Denies Blowing Up Hospital In Gaza, Blames Hamas by DomPerignon: 9:04pm On Oct 17, 2023
Initial Israeli report claimed that the hospital was collateral damage and that it was from its location (under its basement) that Hamas was firing rockets from

Who fires unguided rockets from a basement ?

But now that it is turning sour for them they are claiming they never bombed the hospital that it was Hamas rockets that misfired .

Liars!

1 Like

Re: Israel Denies Blowing Up Hospital In Gaza, Blames Hamas by DomPerignon: 9:07pm On Oct 17, 2023
Flier:
Israel obviously did it,Hamas were warned to evacuate but won’t listen and continue using the hospital to launch attack

The Israeli digital spokesman made this tweet justifying the bombing.

He will later delete it.

Re: Israel Denies Blowing Up Hospital In Gaza, Blames Hamas by DomPerignon: 9:09pm On Oct 17, 2023
EmirofAfonjaz:
Why emphasis on the Christian hospital Name? You think we buy your useless Propaganda? The same you that was jubilating when HAMAS PIGs started killing ISRAELi citizens unprovoked?

Why didn't they name the hospital AL NASSAR hospital? Why the Christian name , so as to cover their nefarious activities in the underground bunkers and tunnels.

Do you PIG fvvcks even think before you grunt?

ISRAEL will Kill them all and uses their brains as PIG food... Nonsense
!!

Heathen cannibal pagan suffering from early stage kuru brain disease, the name of the hospital is Al Ahali Baptist Hospital
Re: Israel Denies Blowing Up Hospital In Gaza, Blames Hamas by DomPerignon: 9:09pm On Oct 17, 2023
Rossikk:

JUST AS SATAN WILL EAT YOUR BODY AS YOU BURN IN HELLFIRE FOR YOUR WICKEDNESS AND BLOODLUST.

'CHRISTIAN' DEMON CALLING FOR BLOODSHED

That deranged lunatic suffering from the effects of kuru brain disease brought about by cannibalism is not a Christian !
Re: Israel Denies Blowing Up Hospital In Gaza, Blames Hamas by EmirofAfonjaz: 9:10pm On Oct 17, 2023
You wicked...!!!

You open BOOK for am.
grin..

Beremx:
na you sabi. See what the bible says about Gaza. No be me talk am

3 Likes

Re: Israel Denies Blowing Up Hospital In Gaza, Blames Hamas by EmirofAfonjaz: 9:11pm On Oct 17, 2023
Baptist are MUSLIMs abi?

You are just a dull and fvvcked up failure.

Keep ranting...

The offensive is going to be bloody tomorrow
grin.

DomPerignon:

Heathen cannibal pagan suffering from early stage kuru brain disease, the name of the hospital is Al Ahali Baptist Hospital

Re: Israel Denies Blowing Up Hospital In Gaza, Blames Hamas by Rossikk(m): 9:12pm On Oct 17, 2023
EmirofAfonjaz:
So you are in HAMAS bomb factory to know their capabilities? ISRAEL is 200% more advanced than you paedophiles and irredeemable cunnts. All bombing offensives are recorded and accounted for ozuor...

ISRAEL tells you they BOMBED a location and stand by it..ode buruku.

HAMAS is seeking sympathy and they won't get it. Russia has even shown that they won't support HAMAS. It's only IRAN that is being foolish...and this is the historic moment that they will be bombed to Oblivion.

Face Fulani Herdsmen killing you PIGs in OYO and leave ISRAEL to grind out the Skullz' of Terrorist HAMAS IDIOTS..spits

KEEP THIRSTING FOR INNOCENT BLOOD.

YOU ARE ON A ONE-WAY TICKET TO HELLFIRE WITH THAT MINDSET, ACCORDING TO YOUR NEW TESTAMENT.

YOU THINK GOD CARES ABOUT YOUR THIRST FOR VENGEANCE?

YOUR HATRED OF INNOCENT CHILDREN HE CREATED, BEING BOMBED TO SMITHEREENS?

YOU WILL SEE, WHEN YOU LEAVE THIS EARTH.

BY THE WAY I AM NOT YORUBA, AND I AM NOT A MUSLIM.

YOU, MR MAN, ARE A DEMENTED MONSTER.

YOU NEED TO RETURN TO THE DECENT HUMAN BEING I AM SURE YOU ONCE WERE, WHO REJECTED THE BOMBING OF HOSPITALS AND THE SLAUGHTER OF INNOCENT CHILDREN.

1 Like

Re: Israel Denies Blowing Up Hospital In Gaza, Blames Hamas by DomPerignon: 9:12pm On Oct 17, 2023
Note: this isn't the first time they have been bombing hospitals.

They carried out an attack in 2014.

Re: Israel Denies Blowing Up Hospital In Gaza, Blames Hamas by TOPMAN4LIFE: 9:15pm On Oct 17, 2023
Rossikk:

WITH THIS SATANIC THING YOU TYPED, JUST ABOUT ANY ATROCITY CAN BE COMMITTED BY ISRAEL, AND YOU, DEMON, WILL RATIONALISE IT IN THIS WAY.

YOU'RE NOT EVEN HUMAN ANYMORE.

YOU ARE A BEAST.

You are a big hypocrite
Every where was relatively peaceful before Hamas attack Israel and you look away from about 1500 people that died on Israel land.
Israel is doing the right thing until Hamas Palestine Muslim Mohamedians are ready to live in peace with Israel
Re: Israel Denies Blowing Up Hospital In Gaza, Blames Hamas by motayoayinde: 9:15pm On Oct 17, 2023
misreal:
I thought as much too..these Guys will kill their own people just to make a point..God don catch them

You should be ashamed of yourself advancing two different tales within minutes just to defend IDF murderers.

First: Hamas hid in the hospital causing its being bombed by IDF

Second: Hamas killed its own people to make a point.

1 Like

Re: Israel Denies Blowing Up Hospital In Gaza, Blames Hamas by greggng: 9:16pm On Oct 17, 2023
DomPerignon:
This the same hospital Israel told them to evacuate like 4 times in the last 4 days.

What a coincidence!

The hospital isreal was warning them to evacuate is in the northern gaza not in the middle of gazza ...this one us in the middle of gaza .
Re: Israel Denies Blowing Up Hospital In Gaza, Blames Hamas by Phoen1X: 9:16pm On Oct 17, 2023
DomPerignon:
No one is going to buy the Hamas rocket theory. They have small home grown rockets with low yield and poor accuracy. This was a precision hit with a big boy and no secondary explosions seen.
You can belief anything you like,...DAHIYA DOCTRINE continues.
Re: Israel Denies Blowing Up Hospital In Gaza, Blames Hamas by misreal(m): 9:17pm On Oct 17, 2023
motayoayinde:

You should be ashamed of yourself advancing two different tales within minutes just to defend IDF murderers.

non of the above is wrong MR intelligent sir
Re: Israel Denies Blowing Up Hospital In Gaza, Blames Hamas by Tetrahedron: 9:19pm On Oct 17, 2023
I just confirmed the news from reliable source that hamas failed rocket launch fell and blew up the hospital

2 Likes

Re: Israel Denies Blowing Up Hospital In Gaza, Blames Hamas by BigTableShaker(f): 9:20pm On Oct 17, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Fucking liars Free Palestine
Fvck you!

2 Likes

Re: Israel Denies Blowing Up Hospital In Gaza, Blames Hamas by Beremx(f): 9:20pm On Oct 17, 2023
EmirofAfonjaz:
You wicked...!!!

You open BOOK for am.
grin..

my brother, even God is angry with Gaza people. The prophecy will be fulfilled soon. No be me talk am, na Oga Amos predict am.

1 Like

Re: Israel Denies Blowing Up Hospital In Gaza, Blames Hamas by DomPerignon: 9:20pm On Oct 17, 2023
greggng:

The hospital isreal was warning them to evacuate is in the northern gaza not in the middle of gazza ...this one us in the middle of gaza .

The Israeli digital spokesman confirmed it was a direct strike by the IDF claiming the hospital was were Hamas was firing rockets from

He will later delete the tweet and have CNN spin it that it was a misfire from
Hamas.

Re: Israel Denies Blowing Up Hospital In Gaza, Blames Hamas by DomPerignon: 9:21pm On Oct 17, 2023
Beremx:
my brother, even God is angry with Gaza people. The prophecy will be fulfilled soon. No be me talk am, na Oga Amos predict am.

Karma is taking notes.
Re: Israel Denies Blowing Up Hospital In Gaza, Blames Hamas by EmirofAfonjaz: 9:22pm On Oct 17, 2023
See them...

TINUBU SUPPORTERS
MURIC SUPPORTERS
HAMAS SUPPORTERS
TALIBAN SUPPORTERS
AL-QEDA SUPPORTERS
FULANI HERDSMEN Slaves.
EMIRATE Slaves .

Ask this guy and his crew..if they have ever commented on Fulani killings in the country?...Even as FULANi are killing them in OYO State...NEVER!! These are Terrorist Supporters, that fools believe stupidly.

I ask..why can't you give free stuffs to people in GAZA? You and LEGENDHERO should organize relief efforts to them.

FreeStuffsNG:
It's likely a lie by Israel and I am not surprised that they are doing it again.

This was how Isreal initially denied that the same IDF murdered the Palestinian Christian woman who was an Aljazeera journalist until the bullets that killed her were extracted from her corpse, sent to ballistic forensic labs in USA where it was confirmed that Israel murdered her. Throughout the campaign by Aljazeera to get justice for her, Isreal kept denying it and when proven that the poor woman was assassinated, Isreal refused to release the actual person who murdered her.

The international outcry against Israel in that case is partly responsible for why support for Israel waned further. The murdered Palestinian woman was defenceless and harmless and was just doing her job when an Isreal citizen aimed the gun at her and assassinated her in broad daylight o.

4 Likes

Re: Israel Denies Blowing Up Hospital In Gaza, Blames Hamas by DomPerignon: 9:22pm On Oct 17, 2023
Tetrahedron:
I just confirmed the news from reliable source that hamas failed rocket launch fell and blew up the hospital

You confirmed from the liars that deleted a tweet claiming responsibility for the bombing saying it was a legit target because it was from there Hamas was firing rockets into Israel.

Re: Israel Denies Blowing Up Hospital In Gaza, Blames Hamas by EmirofAfonjaz: 9:27pm On Oct 17, 2023
It's disgusting the way these head slamming people think. Even Saudi Arabia kept a safe distance. They know that HAMAS is sponsored by IRAN and they know that eradicating HAMAS..just like ISIS will do them more good than HARM. Qatar hosted the world cup..Saudi Is opening frontiers, just like UAE.. BAHRAIN..OMAN, KUWAIT etc.

It's foolish people that will support a worthless gathering of idiots called HAMAS

Beremx:

3 Likes

Re: Israel Denies Blowing Up Hospital In Gaza, Blames Hamas by DomPerignon: 9:28pm On Oct 17, 2023
Phoen1X:
You can belief anything you like,...DAHIYA DOCTRINE continues.

I will advise you to Google Birkhat haMinim

It's a curse Jews say three times daily and it's directed at Christians .
Re: Israel Denies Blowing Up Hospital In Gaza, Blames Hamas by DomPerignon: 9:28pm On Oct 17, 2023
Rossikk:

I ONLY SUPPORT INNOCENT CIVILIANS ON ALL SIDES.

I AM NEITHER CHRISTIAN NOR MUSLIM.

I SUPPORT A PEACEFUL RESOLUTION OF THE CRISIS AS A BELIEVER IN AFRICAN SPIRITUALITY.

WHAT DO YOU SUPPORT?

MORE KILLING OF THE INNOCENT.

THE ''LORD OF HOSTS'' DOES NOT LOVE DEMONS WHO THIRST FOR CHILDRENS' BLOOD OUT OF VENGEANCE.

OR DID YOU WRITE YOUR OWN BIBLE?

Ignore that lunatic.
Re: Israel Denies Blowing Up Hospital In Gaza, Blames Hamas by EmirofAfonjaz: 9:28pm On Oct 17, 2023
grin

Tetrahedron:

2 Likes

Re: Israel Denies Blowing Up Hospital In Gaza, Blames Hamas by DomPerignon: 9:31pm On Oct 17, 2023
Forbes already went with the original Israeli government tweet confirming that Israel did deliberately target and bomb the hospital.

Re: Israel Denies Blowing Up Hospital In Gaza, Blames Hamas by Beremx(f): 9:32pm On Oct 17, 2023
DomPerignon:

The Israeli digital spokesman confirmed it was a direct strike by the IDF claiming the hospital was were Hamas was firing rockets from

He will later delete the tweet and have CNN spin it that it was a misfire from
Hamas.

MagicBishop

1 Like

Re: Israel Denies Blowing Up Hospital In Gaza, Blames Hamas by DomPerignon: 9:32pm On Oct 17, 2023
motayoayinde:

They can't even keep to one lie.

1 Like

Re: Israel Denies Blowing Up Hospital In Gaza, Blames Hamas by Phoen1X: 9:33pm On Oct 17, 2023
DomPerignon:

I will advise you to Google Birkhat haMinim

It's a curse Jews say three times daily and it's directed at Christians .

And what's your stress about it ,..you should be more interested in your 72 virgins.
Re: Israel Denies Blowing Up Hospital In Gaza, Blames Hamas by EmirofAfonjaz: 9:33pm On Oct 17, 2023
See Taqqiya Promax.

You that is a known rabid IGBO hater and an advocate of destruction of IGBOs?

Have you ever condemned FULANi Herdsmen killing in NIGERIA? But you want to be a HAMAS advocate? You are resoundingly MAD. A supporter of HAMAS is a Terrorist and deserves bloody death.

All their brains should be harvested and used as PIG food... Nonsense
!

Rossikk:

I ONLY SUPPORT INNOCENT CIVILIANS ON ALL SIDES.

I AM NEITHER CHRISTIAN NOR MUSLIM.

I SUPPORT A PEACEFUL RESOLUTION OF THE CRISIS AS A BELIEVER IN AFRICAN SPIRITUALITY.

WHAT DO YOU SUPPORT?

MORE KILLING OF THE INNOCENT.

THE ''LORD OF HOSTS'' DOES NOT LOVE DEMONS WHO THIRST FOR CHILDRENS' BLOOD OUT OF VENGEANCE.

OR DID YOU WRITE YOUR OWN BIBLE?

YOU ARE HEADED FOR HELLFIRE WITH YOUR MINDSET, WHICH IS TOTALLY AGAINST THE SERMONS OF JESUS CHRIST.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saudi Votes Against Israel Stopping Gaza Fights / Obama Not Making Decisions / Playground Dismantled:Order From Europe: Slide And Swings broke standard EN1176

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.