Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,945 members, 7,828,314 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military (38222 Views)

10 To 50 People Were Killed At Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital - European Intelligence / Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials / US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by ifeanyiclement: 2:54am On Oct 18, 2023
MS247:

Some Africans are born stupid

There are more Muslim Jews than Christians so it's not your business stay african and use your brain cellss
that is an irony there is no such as Muslim jew
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by rspy: 2:56am On Oct 18, 2023
jubrilELsudan:
THESE ISRAELITES DEY VERY STUPID SHA

I NO BLAME DEM.....NA PHARAOH I BLAME WEY LET MY PEOPLE GO

Allah met a greater God... grin grin grin grin

When God speaks it must come to pass
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by rspy: 2:57am On Oct 18, 2023
ifeanyiclement:

No be only Muslim Jew, na Orange Juice mumu
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by MatrixCircle: 3:04am On Oct 18, 2023
Same way Iran shot down Canadian Airline thinking it was U.S Airline grin grin ;. hoping of targeting Trump.
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by Horus(m): 3:05am On Oct 18, 2023
Tweet now deleted.

Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by Thoughty2(m): 3:33am On Oct 18, 2023
osazsky:
As a true Muslim I am in full support of isreal bombing Hamas and d Palestine..Islam rejects terrorism.. rather it teaches us to live in love and peace..the killing of babies and women by Hamas is totally condemned by all Nigerian Muslim..isah allah

Brother, I appreciate your love for peace but your statement does not reflect the true values of Islam. That religion is about killing innocent people in the name of pleasing Allah. Who the fcvk is Allah. I'm sure he is not the same loving Father I know.

1 Like

Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by knowhowk: 3:36am On Oct 18, 2023
God1000:
Sad, such a heartbreaking situation in Gaza

I feel for innocent Palestinians that are caught up in this war
And what the Israelites that were killed by Hamas shocked
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by Stephench: 3:53am On Oct 18, 2023
lagosrd:

From where ? Israel took water form a salty ocean , purified it and gave it to Gaza, jerusalem, west bank etc

Israel has a banana plantation like non in the whole of middle east.. send the fruit to the world over. But you call them a desert?

Israel is one of the best in nano science but your own people eat maize with husk , yet it's a desert.

Pls just go and read about them. They have ammunition the world cannot boat off , yet it's w weak country 😔😔

Dey there , the Hamas will never try such again in their entire life. If person pass you, he pass you simple

That doesn't stop them from depending on American Aids. Google is your friend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:59am On Oct 18, 2023
When Palestine were throwing rocket bombs at Israel and the iron dome kept busy intercepting it, the Arab countries kept quiet. When Israel fired back and it hit target, they begin to cry genocide. angry
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by Drsmartphilips: 4:01am On Oct 18, 2023
Larryndelaw:
Ask the person you voted for
she will ask pity obi
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by 11doubledee: 4:05am On Oct 18, 2023
Nemere2020:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/ktla.com/news/nationworld/ap-as-biden-heads-to-israel-and-jordan-aid-is-held-up-for-a-gaza-on-the-verge-of-total-collapse/amp/

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7880550/gaza-many-killed-al-ahli-arab
You see yourselves terrorist sympathizers, it was actually a misfired rocket by ISLAMIC JIHAD that exploded partially in the air and landed in the hospital compound not the hospital itself as you have been trying peddle lies against isreal.
Before you start talking about what you are not sure of, isreal has been forced to release both video and audio evidence to support its claim which can be verified external sources.
There is also a dispute about the actual number of casualties .
Make ALJAZEERA self dey try confirm news na before dem dey peddle lies, that's why mainstream media is different from social media.
Hope will be humble enough to apologize just like CNN did.
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by SeunOsewaIsDiot: 4:24am On Oct 18, 2023
jubrilELsudan:

ODE

Ikpu Nne gi, Chukwu kpo gi na nne gi oku Dia. Akpa amu
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by ponishah: 5:00am On Oct 18, 2023
Memoirs:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
G.TBank
My name is Angela. Almighty God bless you and your family
You are still using this your format, it is weak, outdated and people easily know it's a scam.
THIEF
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by elmiliano: 5:07am On Oct 18, 2023
Transition into a tech career with confidence through proper counseling and tutoring.

Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by phemmyfour: 5:30am On Oct 18, 2023
jubrilELsudan:
THESE ISRAELITES DEY VERY STUPID SHA

I NO BLAME DEM.....NA PHARAOH I BLAME WEY LET MY PEOPLE GO
Would you have done better than pharaoh
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by sucess001(m): 5:32am On Oct 18, 2023
Uyi168:
I've seen the video.

it was clearly a misfired rocket lunch by Hamas.

lesson: don't start what you can't finish.

Shameless liar.

It's proven that it's from Israel. The military even boasted that they would strike the hospital two days before. Even Biden has spoken. You are here lying. Shame on you

1 Like

Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by dappydozzy(m): 5:41am On Oct 18, 2023
Originality007:
this is getting serious .

but y Hamas still keep firing Rockets 🚀, When dey know it will not get to Israel?

nothing like Peace

It seems you are not in this world, you keep falling for that cheap propaganda, na today Isreal dey bomb refugee camp, Hospital, UN buildings, Hamas rockets wey dey reach as far as Tel Aviv. Na today Hamas just dey fire rocket, misfired rocket my foot.
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by IamAsiri: 6:01am On Oct 18, 2023
Bigchristo:
Thats a big fat lie, the world knows it’s Israel that carried out the attack

Which of the world? Not everyone is daft.
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by BALLOSKI: 6:03am On Oct 18, 2023
The killers that say they're out to create damage and not accuracy of target are denying this.

Isreal can't kill forever. A time will come and end would be put to this. Countries of good conscience would have foots on ground to defend the caged people of Palestine.

1 Like

Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by Segxydube: 6:03am On Oct 18, 2023
Bigchristo:
Thats a big fat lie, the world knows it’s Israel that carried out the attack

Which world? You dey there when Israel do am? Dey support rubbish no go face ur country
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by drugBaronTINUBU: 6:04am On Oct 18, 2023
MS247:

There are more Muslim Jews than Christians so it's not your business stay african and use your brain cellss
How is this connected to ur accusation?

U want to sound intelligent but ended up been stupid. Who doesn't know we have more Muslims there 🦍
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by BALLOSKI: 6:06am On Oct 18, 2023
ifeanyiclement:
you're supporting Isreal because they mention a certain verse in the bible gave them the land. For you it's a religious war and for many stupid Nigerians, it's a religious war - so many dumb people. What he's trying to tell you is, there are more Muslims in Israel than christians and isreal is killing both Muslims and christians in Gaza.

Foolish people everywhere...

1 Like

Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by transient123(m): 6:18am On Oct 18, 2023
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by Pbreeze: 6:21am On Oct 18, 2023
Most African leaders are like terrorists terrorizing their people without shame. Terrorists are not only those who carry guns, and rockets, against humans. They include those of our leaders who run the African economy dry without something to show in the country they govern. A corrupt government is a terrorist government
A dry land in Gaza is worth more in value than African diamond and gold soil. Reason, nothing to show in the land of gold and diamond. My heart bleeds for Africa.
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by Jahwinaboy(m): 6:28am On Oct 18, 2023
jubrilELsudan:

ODE
MUMU times 100. Go Israel go tell them say them dey stupid. ANU MPAMA

Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by Nyanabo(m): 6:29am On Oct 18, 2023
MS247:
cool

Shameless jews

A land without Oil and Gas

A Land without Gold

A land without Coal deposits

A land without Uranium, Lithium or cobalt

A semi desert with poor agricultural yeild

They have literally fought and killed themselves from the days of Solomon, David, Moses, Adolf Hitler and PM Netayahun over a tiny piece of shitty land with horrible weather and poor soil texture

You must be a fool if you say Israel has poor agricultural yields. Like if you don't know anything about Israel keep shut and stop disgracing your family and tinubu. Tinubu has disgraced us enough.
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by motayoayinde: 6:30am On Oct 18, 2023
Timoleon:
Which kain wahala be dis Na? So all the people wey Dey celebrate say Israel kill innocent people no know wetin dem Dey celebrate?

This is how to know we're dealing with deranged bloodthirsty people.

And most are Christians.
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by kissdabride: 6:35am On Oct 18, 2023
MS247:

Taqqaya....you Islamic fanatic used to appeased itself with words like....there are more Christians in Gaza/Palestine.....Now again there are more Muslims Jew than Christian.......that is non of my business wipe out hamaz
Wiped out Islamic terrorist
God bless state of is real
God bless America
God bless Christian worldwide
God bless me and.my.family amen

1 Like

Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by nurusystem(m): 6:46am On Oct 18, 2023
So isreal don't want stop the killing of innocent blood, what goes around surely comes around truth as comes falsehood perishes for falsehood by is nature is bound to be perishable.
Read this
Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala said:

"Because of that, We decreed upon the Children of Israel that whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land - it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one - it is as if he had saved mankind entirely. And our messengers had certainly come to them with clear proofs. Then indeed many of them, [even] after that, throughout the land, were transgressors."
(QS. Al-Maaida 5: Verse 32)

* Via Qur'an English https://quran-en.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Niamey coup: Niger's President, Interior Minister detained - Sources / Jacob Zuma's Five Biggest Career Scandals / Trump Calls For Termination Of "Section 230" Over Twitter 'False Trends'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.