Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

If You Believe The Rapture Is Near, Enter Here. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / If You Believe The Rapture Is Near, Enter Here. (100 Views)

Russian Tanks Finally Enter Kyiv . Pictures. / US And Russia Enter Europe Border Battles (Pics, Video) / Qasem Suleimani Killed In US Airstrike Near Baghdad Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Believe The Rapture Is Near, Enter Here. by YourBestWriter: 10:38pm On Oct 17, 2023
I sit down to watch tv, and it's killings and babies' heads cut off I see. Al jazera is supporting palestine, bbc is supporting isreal. Muslim is happy with hamas, christisns sympathize with the jews. But enough of these politics already. People are dieing like chickens. 😢 Isreal should have known that they are surrounded by Muslims and keep their borders tight.

But is Jesus about to come again soon? He said it in the bible that when they say peace peace, trouble will descend upon them surprisingly; just like it happened with isreal. He also said that there will be wars all over. I think Jesus is the greatest prophet ever lived, and he is God. The end of the world may actually be approaching.

2 Likes

Re: If You Believe The Rapture Is Near, Enter Here. by Eriggs: 1:25am On Oct 18, 2023
Yes, Jesus is coming soon
Re: If You Believe The Rapture Is Near, Enter Here. by Searchingvictor: 7:22pm On Oct 18, 2023
It's well

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between A Ceasefire And Humanitarian Pause? / IDF Deleted X (twitter) Post On Video Proving Hamas Using Al-shifa Hospital / Houthis Target American And Israeli Ships With Missiles From Yemen@ Bab Al-mandp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.