Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Shallipopi Launches Record Label, Plutomania Records, With Two Signees - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Shallipopi Launches Record Label, Plutomania Records, With Two Signees (2868 Views)

Shallipopi - Shakespopi (Album EP) Mp3 Download / Shallipopi - Obapluto (Official Video) / Gospel Singer, Clifford Launches Record Label, HEBRON Records (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shallipopi Launches Record Label, Plutomania Records, With Two Signees by kinglaxon: 12:49am On Oct 18, 2023

Nigerian superstar Shallipopi has announced the launch of his own record label, Plutomania Records. The label will be home to two new signees, Zerrydl and Tega Boi Dc.

Shallipopi made the announcement on social media on Wednesday, October 18, 2023. He shared a photo of himself and his two new signees, along with the caption:

"Thrilled to announce the birth of my record label, Plutomania Records.

Home to the Pluto family, Welcome @zerrydlegendary & @tega_boi_dc

More music coming your way soon

Signed: Pluto Presido"

Plutomania Records is Shallipopi's latest venture, and it is clear that he is passionate about it. In an interview with Billboard, he said that he wants to create a platform for new artists to showcase their talent.

"I want to create a label that is a family," Shallipopi said. "I want to find artists who are talented and passionate about their music, and I want to help them achieve their dreams."

Zerrydl and Tega Boi Dc are two of the most promising new artists in Nigeria. Zerrydl is a singer and songwriter who is known for his catchy melodies and smooth vocals. Tega Boi Dc is a rapper and producer who is known for his energetic live shows and his unique sound.

Both artists are excited to be a part of Plutomania Records. Zerrydl said that he is grateful for the opportunity to work with Shallipopi, and that he is confident that the label will help him take his career to the next level.

"I'm so grateful for this opportunity," Zerrydl said. "Shallipopi is a legend, and I'm so excited to be a part of his team. I know that Plutomania Records is going to help me take my career to the next level."

Tega Boi Dc said that he is excited to be a part of a label that is committed to supporting new artists. He said that he believes that Plutomania Records has the potential to be one of the biggest labels in Nigeria.

"I'm so excited to be a part of Plutomania Records," Tega Boi Dc said. "It's a label that is committed to supporting new artists, and I believe that it has the potential to be one of the biggest labels in Nigeria. I'm ready to work hard and show the world what I'm capable of."

Plutomania Records is a new label, but it has the potential to be a major player in the Nigerian music industry. With Shallipopi at the helm and Zerrydl and Tega Boi Dc on the roster, Plutomania Records is poised to make a big impact in the coming years.

What Shallipopi's New Record Label Means for Nigerian Music

Shallipopi's new record label, Plutomania Records, is a significant development for Nigerian music. It is a sign that the Nigerian music industry is maturing and that there is a growing demand for new and innovative music.

Plutomania Records is also a sign of Shallipopi's commitment to supporting new artists. Shallipopi is one of the biggest stars in Nigeria, and he could easily have chosen to start his own label without signing any new artists. However, he has chosen to sign two new artists, Zerrydl and Tega Boi Dc, which shows that he is committed to helping new talent succeed.

The launch of Plutomania Records is also good news for Nigerian music fans. It means that there will be more new music coming from Nigeria in the coming years. Zerrydl and Tega Boi Dc are two of the most promising new artists in Nigeria, and they are sure to release some great music in the future.

See more: https://www.edgelinemusic.com.ng/2023/10/shallipopi-launches-record-label.html

(1) (Reply)

Eamon: Don't Want You Back: / Extreme==aye Nse Ru E / I'M SAFE : An African themed love song By A Nairalander.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.