Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,666 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Channel Of Visitation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Channel Of Visitation (83 Views)

YouTube removes official channel of TB Joshua’s megachurch / Day 6 || Glorious Visitation || GCK / Martyrdom :The Pains, Cry And Channel Of Death Of The Early Apostles. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Channel Of Visitation by morningtea(m): 5:36am On Oct 18, 2023
MORNING TEA DEVOTIONAL INC:
WhatsApp: +2348167589854
(https://morningteadevotional.org)

Wednesday, 18th October 2023
By Pst Israel Olorunfemi

TOPIC: CHANNEL OF VISITATION

TEXT: "Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city" (Matt 23:34)

What a glorious month this has been for us! I have confidence in God that this month of the visitation of God, we shall experience most humbling testimonies in Jesus name. Don't joke with this month beloved. Be sensitive to the moves and instructions from God as you pray, study, work, drive, etc. God still assured me by His Spirit that He will visit us suddenly. Get ready! You shall not be left out of these encounters, in Jesus name. 

I want you to know that God visits us using different channels. One of these channels is through His messengers. We must pay attention to the Pastor/Prophet God sends our way per time. The man/woman God sends to us is His agent through which He reaches out to us per time. He is a carrier of divine mandate to distribute God's blessings in our life.

However, we must be sensitive to recognize these divine messengers in our journey in life. Lots of people are struggling today not because they don't pray but because they are insensitive to channels of encounters. Acts chapter three contains the story of a man at the gate called Beautiful who was lame from his mother's womb. This man recognised Peter and John as God's sent men to him, he drew their attention and got his healing that ended his begging. You too need to be spiritually sensitive to know God's sent man over your life.

How do you recognise God's sent man over you?

He is someone:
* Who always speaks prophetically into your life. 
* Who prays for you always.
* Who brings the word of God that uplifts, delivers and brings you out of your predicament!

When you have identified him:
1. Believe in him irrespective of his status, stature, race or colour (2Chro 20:20). Believe him and his ministry. Your profits in life is tied to this.

2. Obey every instruction he passes to you with delight (1Kings 17). Your obedience to instructions from him is a proof that you believe him. Example of this is the widow of Zarephat who obeyed Elijah even when his instruction to her was illogical. She obeyed and lived in plenty in the midst scarcity.

3. Be a genuine follower. Elisha was a tireless follower of Elijah. The end result was the impartation of the double spirit of Elijah on him. Jesus says, follow me and I will make you...(Matt 4:19).

4. Bless him with your resources. Example of this is the woman in Shunem (Read 2Kings 4:8-17).

PRAYER: As you put these to work, I see God decorating you with undeniable testimonies before the month is over, in Jesus name.

DAILY CONFESSION: This year 2023, I am finally on a Covenant Highway, Jesus is giving me Answers and I am enjoying Rest Round About - Amen and Amen!

FOOD FOR THOUGHT: "Divine visitation means God stepping into the affairs of man with solutions."

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Oct 18 (2Thes 1; Isaiah 53-55)

Please, share this message with your contacts to bless them.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria / A Message To You From The Almighty Jahweh / No More Barrenness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.